PDA

View Full Version : Beast Alert!

third hero
Sep 30th 2008, 03:47 AM
As you can see, the economy is currently being flushed down the perverbial toilet. As soon as this happened, talk of "Great Tribulation" begins to swirl about. Let me assure you, it's not here YET!

In case you missed the last statement,

THIS IS NOT THE GREAT TRIBULATION!

Now, what does this economic disaster mean to us? Well, it is an opportunity to see a few things. The one that is on my mind is this:

The Beast will take control of the financial systems worldwide. The ones that he will not outright control, he will have influence over. What I believe we have is an opportunity to see what exactly happens during this crisis, and see the major players that bails us out of it, if they do.

It s my belief that the people who stand to gain from this global economic crisis are either connected or are going to be connected to the Beast. They wil form a league with the people who will be in league with the Beast, and if they plan this out right, they could put some very rich but not as powerful as the US nations in positions to take over the financial markets as it's leader. Countries that come out ahead of this crisis may end up being used as the "league of nations" that will eventually form the conglamorate that Revelation calls, "The Beast".

I say, let's watch this crisis very carefully, because the winners will make it that much easier for us to identify those nations who will become the Beast.

That's my thoughts on this subject. What are yours?

White Spider
Sep 30th 2008, 03:57 AM
My thoughts are in another thread on the same topic.

This is the link to that post: U.S. Economic Crisis (http://bibleforums.org/showpost.php?p=1806373&postcount=12)

I agree this is not the tribulation, simply a piece of the puzzle . . . the tribulation is still on it's way and will be undeniable when it does come.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 30th 2008, 04:38 AM
As you can see, the economy is currently being flushed down the perverbial toilet. As soon as this happened, talk of "Great Tribulation" begins to swirl about. Let me assure you, it's not here YET!Thank you, there IS somebody else here who is remaining calm.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 30th 2008, 04:39 AM
The tribulation is still on it's way and will be undeniable when it does come.You got it. :thumbsup:

Duane Morse
Sep 30th 2008, 06:17 AM
Hindsight is 20/20, as the saying goes. (by then, though, it's too late)

But seeing it for what it is - as it's happening - well, that's the real trick.

My heart's Desire
Oct 1st 2008, 04:32 AM
All I know is the mark is required to buy or sell which is a financial thing so anything with finances such as what is taking place must have some bearing on the future.:hmm:

Joe King
Oct 1st 2008, 05:20 AM
What was written is more evident with every passing day...