PDA

View Full Version : Take String for Them?

PeterJ
Sep 30th 2008, 02:18 PM
Theres a Wasp flying towards you fast and your BF/GF or Husband/wife; but you have enoth time to move out the way and let the wasp String them insted.

What would you do? Take the string wasp? or let them be String insted? What do you think they would do in that postion?

mikeynash
Sep 30th 2008, 02:29 PM
Take the sting. As part of married life you are to mimick christ's love for the church, and he died for them, so a little wasp sting is nothing...

Plus, knowing Nell, she'll probably be allergic and die or something so, its best that I take it.

lbeaty1981
Oct 1st 2008, 05:53 PM
I would like to say I'd take the sting, but most likely, I would already be half a mile away (and still running) by the time the wasp stung her. I do not like wasps one bit....

WtheWildthingsR
Oct 1st 2008, 06:52 PM
I would be more likely to scream and run from a wasp not thinking about anyone els. But I would think of others if it was a life threatning thing.

Theophilus
Oct 1st 2008, 07:04 PM
I would snatch it from the air with my teeth, and then twirl around rapidly, until the wasp was dizzy. I would then release it, and laugh at it in cold derision as it tried to fly back to its nest, drunkenly bobbing through the air...nursing its humiliation like a festering sore in its tiny pinhead wasp brain.

Yeah...that's what I'd do.

Drums4Him
Oct 6th 2008, 02:34 PM
I can remember being stung by a wasp and it happened so quickly that I had no time to think of what to do. He just flew at me and stung me on the face. It all happened too quickly to think of what to do