PDA

View Full Version : Bum Knee

IMINXTC
Oct 1st 2008, 08:10 AM
If you think to pray for my knee, I would be very grateful. I need nothing short of a miracle at this point.

One of the reasons I am an insufferable presence on the boards is because I've been been almost totally layed-up.

Surgery is not an option at this point because of osteo-arthritis, and fluid replacement has not worked. A new knee might work, but is not necessarily an option either at this point.

Among other things, including a full-time ministry, I am a general-contractor, and am accustomed to physical work.

I'm not despairing, in any way, but I do appreciate your remembering me in prayer. I'm actually heading back to work this week, Lord willing.

turtledove
Oct 1st 2008, 12:39 PM
Oh, friend, I am honored to pray for you. Lord God, you who heal the sick..I ask that you heal this knee of SFASH, who is such a blessing on this board, quickly so he can return to work without pain. :pray: In your name..Jesus..Amen.

Redneck Charger
Oct 1st 2008, 01:01 PM
Please Jesus, Help Sfash's knee.. Please comfort him so he can continue to do his work.. Please Jesus hear our prayers..:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 2nd 2008, 01:18 AM
SFASH, I will be praying to the Lord night and day that you will be healed and back to work as if nothing was wrong with your knee.....By his stripes :pray::pray::pray: You are such a wonderful presence in this site and I am always grateful to see you ...Your prayers for others will be rewarded...In Jesus's name :pray::hug::hug::hug:

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 2nd 2008, 06:03 PM
I am so sorry to hear this! Indeed, you are in my prayers! Please do let us know how it is going, ok?

Chronic physical pain is such a drain on one's energy and a cruel messenger from the enemy....

Hugs to my dear brother :hug: with the hope and prayer that your pain will soon be relieved....

zsl
Oct 2nd 2008, 06:55 PM
Praying that healing from our Lord will come very quickly for you.

Ashley274
Oct 3rd 2008, 05:11 AM
Nightly, bring you up before the Lord :pray::pray::pray:

jsph110
Oct 5th 2008, 08:11 PM
May Jehova Rafa heal you off all your knee problems in Jesus' name. ty.

turtledove
Oct 6th 2008, 04:12 PM
Praying again for you today...God bless you and heal you.

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 6th 2008, 05:39 PM
My dear brother,

I am still burdened for you regarding your knee and I continue to keep you in my prayers...

IMINXTC
Oct 7th 2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks very much for the prayers that have gone up on my behalf and for my knee! I'm already doing much better and will be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days. Things are llloooookin up! Praise the Lord!

Thank you again and Lord Bless!

abidinglife
Oct 7th 2008, 09:11 AM
PRAISE God. Thank you Father for your abounding grace.

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 7th 2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks very much for the prayers that have gone up on my behalf and for my knee! I'm already doing much better and will be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days. Things are llloooookin up! Praise the Lord!

Thank you again and Lord Bless!

Hugs to you, my dear brother! :hug: I will continue praying....

larry2
Oct 8th 2008, 04:20 AM
Dear Brother SFASH, I too have had a bad knee. Fourteen years ago I was told I would need a replacement knee within 5 years. I did continue to have problems with it, and I did favor it. Within the past month pain present in it made me go for new xrays and I was told I probably had at least 15 years left on it. I was advised to not do weight lifting squats, or lunges, but to not baby it. Praise God, I was healed in the way as I went. I do believe now that part of my pain was delvoped by favoring the knee at all costs and not walking properly. I am now pushing my leg exercises again in the gym. My muscles are telling me to slow down, but I am loving it.

Dear Father, You had mercy on me, please do the same for SFASH and we'll praise You for all You do in our lives in the blessed name of Jesus. AMEN

Colo25
Oct 8th 2008, 04:19 PM
SFASH, oh my your definitely have my prayers.:pray: I have a bum knee too, and I know how painful it can be.:hug: Im glad to hear you are feeling better, and may The Lord continue to provide healing and relief for your injury!
ysic,
Colo

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 30th 2008, 10:01 PM
I wonder how our dear Brother's knee is doing these days??? :pray:

propheticdreams
Oct 31st 2008, 12:28 AM
Continuing to pray!

IMINXTC
Oct 31st 2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks everybody for your prayers. I'm still fighting, but have the greatest confidence things will be getting better as I go forward.

I will be working more and more at home on the computer as time goes by, but still have a ways to go and much to do.

Thanks again. Prayer has made all the difference. Lord Bless!

Ashley274
Oct 31st 2008, 02:14 AM
:pray::pray::pray::pray: