PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my Grandfather, Please

zsl
Oct 2nd 2008, 01:17 PM
My grandfather will be having surgery on his foot this morning to remove a tumor. They will be testing it after the removal. Please pray for him. Please also pray for the medical team and everyone involved. Most of all, please pray that his salvation is secured. I am not positive that he has accepted Jesus as his Savior. I have been trying to find the right time to talk with him about it. Please pray that I will have the courage, wisdom and strength to do that very soon.

Thank you all very much.

God Bless

CoffeeCat
Oct 2nd 2008, 06:40 PM
zsl.... praying for your grandpa's surgery and recovery!

Tanya~
Oct 2nd 2008, 07:26 PM
praying for your grandpa, and also for you that the Lord will guide you and give you opportunity to share Christ with him.

walked
Oct 2nd 2008, 09:19 PM
Praying with you zsl

Redneck Charger
Oct 3rd 2008, 01:47 AM
Praying for Zsl and his Grandpa.. How is he doing?:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 3rd 2008, 04:55 AM
I am praying for his foot and healing total healing :pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 3rd 2008, 06:47 AM
Praying for your grandfather's recovery zsl. And praying that he will get the opportunity to reflect on and make sure of his salvation.

turtledove
Oct 3rd 2008, 11:00 AM
Praying for your grandfather's healing and recovery and that you will get that opportunity to share with him. In the Name of Jesus...:)

zsl
Oct 3rd 2008, 01:21 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. I have not talked with him this morning, but last night he was doing well. Pain started some...we will now be waiting for the biopsy results. The doctor felt good about it, though.

THANK YOU ALL!!! Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers! Please continue to heal my Papa.

I pray now for courage to talk with Papa about his salavation.

turtledove
Oct 3rd 2008, 02:06 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. I have not talked with him this morning, but last night he was doing well. Pain started some...we will now be waitinf for the biobsy results. The doctor felt good about it, though.

THANK YOU ALL!!! Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers! Please continue to heal my Papa.

I pray now for courage to talk with Papa about his salavation.

God, so glad to hear he is doing well..thanks be to God. Dear Lord, please grant zsl courage he is asking for; so he can talk with his Papa about his salvation..give him wisdom as to just when, how, and what to say. In the Name of Jesus..:pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 3rd 2008, 02:15 PM
We will keep you in mind and prayer so that the Lord will provide an open door for you, and the courage and words to confront him and speak to him about the Lord and his salvation.

EaglesWINGS911
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:47 PM
Praying for him.