PDA

View Full Version : Mum's Home

prayerhse
Oct 2nd 2008, 01:58 PM
:BPlease pray for my Mumís home renovations. Work being stalled by opposition from member of family. Cover our builders with precious blood of Jesus, & may God's spirit of peace & reconciliation be upon my family. May builders be faithful persevering, do a wonderful job & complete their work on time. May God bless our renovations, so house will be strong safe from earthquakes & comfortable for our Mum. Thankyou:pray:

Redneck Charger
Oct 3rd 2008, 01:49 AM
Please Jesus, take care of this Mum's home, and the workers who are working on it.. Please Jesus.. keep a watchful eye!:pray:

turtledove
Oct 3rd 2008, 11:04 AM
:BPlease pray for my Mumís home renovations. Work being stalled by opposition from member of family. Cover our builders with precious blood of Jesus, & may God's spirit of peace & reconciliation be upon my family. May builders be faithful persevering, do a wonderful job & complete their work on time. May God bless our renovations, so house will be strong safe from earthquakes & comfortable for our Mum. Thankyou:pray:

Agreeing with you in prayers for all of the above. :pray:

livingwaters
Oct 4th 2008, 03:23 AM
:pray:Praying for the blessings of the Lord upon you and your Mum!!!!

Lord, take care of this situation, we pray!! Stretch forth YOUR mighty arm that everything be taken care of safely and in a timely manner. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen

God Bless:hug: