PDA

View Full Version : need a job

PCguy12
Oct 3rd 2008, 03:19 PM
Yes, I realize there are more important prayer requests than this one. But if you wouldn't mind, please pray for me. I've been out of a job for almost two years now and I am getting very frustrated.

jsph110
Oct 3rd 2008, 09:24 PM
Praying that The Lord shall supply for all your needs in abundance according to His riches in glory. That He may line up not only a job, but a place of work that you will get to use the talents He placed in you and to glorify Him; in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

EaglesWINGS911
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:44 PM
I will definitely be praying. I am so sorry you have been unemployed that long, I know thats hard. Both and I my bf are looking for jobs as well, his being more urgent than mine. God bless you!

livingwaters
Oct 4th 2008, 03:08 AM
All prayer requests are important, especially to the one in need..Amen. Father, we come to YOU asking that "the" job present itself to your child in need..We know that YOU will supply all of our needs, so we put our trust in you tonight, Father. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.:pray:

God Bless!!! Believe and you shall receive~~~it's in God's time!!!:)

Ashley274
Oct 4th 2008, 05:21 AM
Praying for your very valid prayer request :hug::pray:

Redneck Charger
Oct 4th 2008, 09:26 AM
Please Jesus, Help the ones who are looking for a job..and are unable to find one.. Please Jesus help all our Brothers & Sisters who are seeing work.. Please Jesus..:pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 4th 2008, 03:18 PM
Now praying for this very important need... employment for PCguy.

Joe King
Oct 4th 2008, 03:44 PM
I pray that you get a nice job that provides for you nicely. I know how it is to be out of work, it is depressing.

turtledove
Oct 5th 2008, 12:47 PM
My heartfelt prayer that God will provide and meet your need soon. :pray:

steelerbabe
Oct 5th 2008, 02:00 PM
I am praying for employment for you:pray: As someone you knows the pain and anguish of not having work, my heart goes out to you.