PDA

View Full Version : Trusting God is not logic

jsph110
Oct 3rd 2008, 09:44 PM
Yes,
even when everything you are praying and hoping for is not yet coming, give us the peace that passes all understanding as we trust you and wait on your timing coz you are never late. you know our needs b4 we utter them to you. help us to put your kingdom and righteousness first. Help us not to give up on praying persistently. thankyou God. Help us to count our blessings that you have given us and give us Godliness and contentment in Jesus name.

EaglesWINGS911
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:41 PM
AMEN and AMEN! Thank you Lord Jesus for your peace, we will praise Your Holy name Father!

karenoka27
Oct 3rd 2008, 11:13 PM
Lord I pray that we trust continue to trust You when we can't see or understand what is happening in our lives. Lord we know that Your ways are higher than our ways, and Your thoughts are above ours.
You do hear us when we pray and when You don't answer it simply means that You are not answering according to our will, but according to Yours.
Bless Your Holy Name!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 4th 2008, 09:28 AM
Jesus I pray.. and I know you will not let us suffer as you did on the cross.. and you will help us and forgive us.. Praise the Lord..:pray:

Roelof
Oct 5th 2008, 04:40 AM
Praising and praying with you :pray: