PDA

View Full Version : Would you pray for my brother

DARKastheRAIN
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:20 PM
He's never exactly been a model Christian, but recently he's stopped believing altogether and declared himself an agnostic. I tried to talk to him about it once, and it didn't get too far. I'm not really good at that sort of thing. He just told me it was all a load of BS. I don't really know what to say to him.

EaglesWINGS911
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:40 PM
I will be praying...I have a friend who is agnostic. He is a really great guy and I keep him in my prayers everyday, esp. since he will be serving his second tour in Iraq early next year. God bless you and remember that our Dad draws his lost children back to Him.

DARKastheRAIN
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:51 PM
thank you

karenoka27
Oct 3rd 2008, 10:56 PM
I am praying here also. Please keep us updated so we will know how we can continue to pray.

livingwaters
Oct 4th 2008, 03:02 AM
:pray::pray:ing for your brother...Lord, please, we pray, bring your son back into your arms before it's too late, Lord!!! Father, only you can turn the heart around for his salvation. Make your presence known that he may respond and glorify YOU, Father.

God Bless:)

Ashley274
Oct 4th 2008, 05:23 AM
Praying for your brother :pray:

Adam168
Oct 4th 2008, 05:24 AM
Prayer sent. We'll all be praying for ya Dark.

Redneck Charger
Oct 4th 2008, 09:25 AM
Praying for you and your brother.. Please Jesus help these two brothers..:pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 4th 2008, 09:35 AM
Merciful Father we ask that you would begin to move on the heart and life of this precious brother, Lord that he O God would see and feel that need to repent and be saved, bring him to the full and everlasting knowledge of your saving and sustaining grace we do earnestly and humbly pray in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

walked
Oct 4th 2008, 12:57 PM
Praying with you for your brother.

IMINXTC
Oct 4th 2008, 03:13 PM
Now praying for you and your brother!