PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for a sticky situation

Lomesir22
Oct 4th 2008, 12:57 AM
As usual, I've painted myself into a corner and now only God can get me out.

I've wanted a cat for a long time, and now that I'm renting from my mom I can get one. I found a woman selling a kitten and now she's holding it for me. I asked 3 of my roommates if it's alright if we have a cat. They said okay. In my excitement, I forgot to ask the 4th.

Well, she found out today. And she's not happy. She's insulted and angry, as anyone would be. I apologized all over the place, asked for forgiveness, and then asked if it's okay if I get a cat. She said she'd have to think about it. What she doesn't know is: technically, I already own the kitty. I'm picking her up on Sunday, which is a problem because my roommate wants all weekend to think about it.

Please pray that God takes this situation into His hands and keeps peace in our house and works it out. If it's His will that I don't have a cat, fine. I just don't want any more strife than there already is.

livingwaters
Oct 4th 2008, 02:58 AM
May the Lord touch the heart of Roomy #4. Cats are sooooo lovable. Praying that the cat stays!!!!;):pray::)

Ashley274
Oct 4th 2008, 05:25 AM
I am praying for you situation also :pray:

Adam168
Oct 4th 2008, 05:36 AM
Prayer sent. Cats are excellent pets.

Redneck Charger
Oct 4th 2008, 09:23 AM
I am praying for you and your roomy #4.. and for the wee little kitten you have given a home too.. :pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 4th 2008, 09:42 AM
Father we ask that you would undertake in this , may your peace abound over each soul in this matter in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen