PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo Antichrist

ross3421
Oct 4th 2008, 04:52 AM
Think about this.......

There will need to be a world leader in which the antichrist will destroy to give him the appearance as to the Christ crushing evil upon his arrival.

So those whom speak of the anitchrist may actually be speaking of this world leader whom yes the world will label as the antichrist but will be destroyed by the real antichrist.

This is important to note as when those on the earth see this world leader destroyed they will believe it was by Christ.

Mark

ServantoftheKing
Oct 4th 2008, 06:24 AM
Think about this.......

There will need to be a world leader in which the antichrist will destroy to give him the appearance as to the Christ crushing evil upon his arrival.

So those whom speak of the anitchrist may actually be speaking of this world leader whom yes the world will label as the antichrist but will be destroyed by the real antichrist.

This is important to note as when those on the earth see this world leader destroyed they will believe it was by Christ.

Mark

The world is not waiting for Christ to return. Only his followers are awaiting his return and he says in John 10:14, "I am the good shepherd, and I know my own and my own know me."

ServantoftheKing

Duane Morse
Oct 4th 2008, 08:31 AM
Where in the Bible does it say that the anti-Christ will come into power by destroying an 'evil ruler'?

daughter
Oct 4th 2008, 11:13 AM
It doesn't. It does say he will subdue three kings though.

Jude
Oct 4th 2008, 12:43 PM
Think about this.......

Mark

He will set himself up as Christ then the only evil he will crush will be true believers, Jesus said they will kill you thinking they are doing God a service. Can you think of somebody that fits that desciption today? Maybe a clue would help "The Inquisitions" :hmm:

Roelof
Oct 4th 2008, 07:14 PM
Do not fear the Tribulation or the Antichrist
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (Rom 8:35, KJV)

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (Rom 8:36)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:37)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers [Satan, Antichrist], nor things present, nor things to come, (Rom 8:38)

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8:39)

Jude
Oct 4th 2008, 07:58 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/9668scd.jpg

Thanks Roelof we by the grace of God will embrace the things to come with Joy!

Jude

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/twocents.gif

dan
Oct 5th 2008, 10:34 AM
He will set himself up as Christ then the only evil he will crush will be true believers, Jesus said they will kill you thinking they are doing God a service. Can you think of somebody that fits that desciption today? Maybe a clue would help "The Inquisitions" :hmm:

...The RCC stopped killing a few years ago. How about someone that writes 666 on their hands once a year and whose radical side is already killing Christians in Africa? I'll give you a hint: "The Crusades".

daughter
Oct 5th 2008, 12:39 PM
Where do you get the information that Muslims write 666 on their hands once a year?

dan
Oct 5th 2008, 06:59 PM
Where do you get the information that Muslims write 666 on their hands once a year?

...The movie, "Islam: What The West Needs To Know". Parts of which can be found on Youtube.

helios
Oct 6th 2008, 05:27 PM
That is interesting if true..Can you give some proof of what you claim.

IamBill
Oct 6th 2008, 10:50 PM
Think about this.......

Mark

Well... The Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to come are they not ?
This may be where the problem really lay. Christians may tag their expected "man-o-sin" on the very one that Jews tag as their expected "Messiah".
:hmm:

Joe King
Oct 7th 2008, 12:27 AM
Do not fear the Tribulation or the Antichrist
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (Rom 8:35, KJV)

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (Rom 8:36)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:37)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers [Satan, Antichrist], nor things present, nor things to come, (Rom 8:38)

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8:39)

I also take comfort in the verses where Jesus says that no one can take us out of his hand.

dan
Oct 7th 2008, 03:17 AM
That is interesting if true..Can you give some proof of what you claim.

...Appears that the entire movie is not available. So, no, I can only tell you what I believe I remember from it. But I'll try to get the movie from Amazon and put the stills of that section on a thread.

Come to think of it, though, it would be nice to have another source to confirm, like looking at their hands during Ramadan as they come out of the Mosque. But that holiday is passed for this year, I believe.

RevLogos
Oct 7th 2008, 03:33 AM
Think about this.......

Mark

As the end-times approach I expect so many evil people popping up that we'll be debating which one is the Beast.

This verse:

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Suggests to me a physical differentiator. Someone who might for example, miraculously survive an assassination attempt? Or is this metaphorical?

Jude
Oct 7th 2008, 03:35 AM
...The RCC stopped killing a few years ago. How about someone that writes 666 on their hands once a year and whose radical side is already killing Christians in Africa? I'll give you a hint: "The Crusades".

G-Day Mate, what makes you think they quit killing, where did you get that information. All you have to do is study there habits for 37 years as I have and then you might have an equitable argument.

Btw I'll give you a hint "The Crusaders" were Catholic ;)

turnorburn

mfowler12
Oct 7th 2008, 01:18 PM
I also take comfort in the verses where Jesus says that no one can take us out of his hand.
Could you direct me to that scripture?

ross3421
Oct 7th 2008, 03:30 PM
Where in the Bible does it say that the anti-Christ will come into power by destroying an 'evil ruler'?

What happens when Christ returns? He destroys an evil ruler. Would it not be logical for representative for Satan to do the same upon his return.....

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;

It will be a strong delusion.

HisLeast
Oct 7th 2008, 03:49 PM
What happens when Christ returns? He destroys an evil ruler. Would it not be logical for representative for Satan to do the same upon his return.....
No.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;
When you read Isiah in the greater context (the whole chapter and the whole book) is a second coming of Christ the most obvious meaning behind the text?

ross3421
Oct 7th 2008, 04:00 PM

I do not see it as the Catholic Church as many understand that a true Christ would not set himself up in Rome ect.....but Jerusalem (new).

ross3421
Oct 7th 2008, 04:16 PM
When you read Isiah in the greater context (the whole chapter and the whole book) is a second coming of Christ the most obvious meaning behind the text?

Prophets are given understanding of the entirety of God's plan not only for their time but at the end of time. Thus within each is woven in prophecies concerning each time frame. Chapter 14 is an example of a parallel as the beginning of the chapter speaks of the father of this iniquity and his demise later of those which follow his ways and their destruction.

Mark

HisLeast
Oct 7th 2008, 04:19 PM
Prophets are given understanding of the entirety of God's plan not only for their time but at the end of time. Thus within each is woven in prophecies concerning each time frame. Chapter 14 is an example of a parallel as the beginning of the chapter speaks of the father of this iniquity and his demise later of those which follow his ways and their destruction.

So how does one differentiate between the plain and original meaning of the text and what is a helpfull hint left for those of us 2000 years in the future? Can we pick and chose 2 and 3 verse snippets from all the prophets? What about the Chronicles or the Law?

ross3421
Oct 7th 2008, 06:12 PM
So how does one differentiate between the plain and original meaning of the text and what is a helpfull hint left for those of us 2000 years in the future?

Gift of prophecy.

dan
Oct 8th 2008, 04:34 AM
G-Day Mate, what makes you think they quit killing, where did you get that information. All you have to do is study there habits for 37 years as I have and then you might have an equitable argument.

Btw I'll give you a hint "The Crusaders" were Catholic ;)

turnorburn

...Know that you can back that up, right mate? So, let's hear some recent examples.