PDA

View Full Version : The return of Christ..what a glorious day that will be!

moonglow
Oct 4th 2008, 09:10 PM
I think we need a good, positive, uplifting, joyous post on here regarding the end times for a change...

So take a break, sit back and relax for a few minutes and just enjoy these video's on what we do have to look forward too!

The New Jerusalem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZcrbMmVKE)

Unimagined Glory (Journey Through Heaven) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RHAhN3a50)

Feel free to add your own too.

God bless

moonglow
Oct 5th 2008, 04:12 PM
wow...you know this is kind of sad that no one wants to discuss the immense joy we will have when Christ returns...or post their own video they like on this subject.

But I am not surprised either. People are drawn to the scary, the negative, the bad things they believe are coming instead of focusing on the 'prize' at the end of the race...this is why the news has more bad stories on it then good..if they only reported good things no one would watch...:rolleyes:

Why are we like that? Why are we drawn to and more interest in evil? Its more interesting to discuss the beast instead of Christ?

aib
Oct 5th 2008, 04:23 PM
:D It is a beautiful piece of art yes I am excited and getting ready for his return. No matter what we are in god's hands and I cannot wait to see Jesus

cwb
Oct 5th 2008, 05:19 PM
I think we need a good, positive, uplifting, joyous post on here regarding the end times for a change...

So take a break, sit back and relax for a few minutes and just enjoy these video's on what we do have to look forward too!

Unimagined Glory (Journey Through Heaven) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RHAhN3a50)

God bless

Excellent videos. Thanks for posting those.

cwb
Oct 5th 2008, 05:33 PM
wow...you know this is kind of sad that no one wants to discuss the immense joy we will have when Christ returns...or post their own video they like on this subject.

But I am not surprised either. People are drawn to the scary, the negative, the bad things they believe are coming instead of focusing on the 'prize' at the end of the race...this is why the news has more bad stories on it then good..if they only reported good things no one would watch...:rolleyes:

Why are we like that? Why are we drawn to and more interest in evil? Its more interesting to discuss the beast instead of Christ?

It's interesting. I have quite a few times in this forum posted new threads trying to get folks to discuss the purpose of why God tells us about us being caught up to meet the lord in the air (the rapture).

I Thess 4:18
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Verse 18 tells us God's reason for telling us about the rapture - to comfort one another with these words. It's interesting that threads I have started trying to get people to apply verse 18 have recieved maybe 3-4 posts, 8 at the most. Yet start a contentious thread about the timing of the rapture, that thread will get about 200 posts or more, at times 50 just in the first day. I have seen it happen that way many times.

cwb
Oct 5th 2008, 05:44 PM
Here is a great verse of scripure concerning the return of Christ.

Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

This verse has been a blessings to me many times when going through rough times. Should I find myself in the great tribulation and I am still here I am sure I will be able to use this scripture to help me during that time. I will post more in this thread as I get time.

moonglow
Oct 6th 2008, 01:00 AM
Here is a great verse of scripure concerning the return of Christ.

Romans 8:18

This verse has been a blessings to me many times when going through rough times. Should I find myself in the great tribulation and I am still here I am sure I will be able to use this scripture to help me during that time. I will post more in this thread as I get time.

Thanks cwb those are some good scriptures. :) Thanks for showing an interest in this. I have tried to image what it will be like when He returns...usually beautiful sunsets with rays shooting out around clouds makes me think of it. :) Its going to be an awesome site for sure! :)

aib It is a beautiful piece of art yes I am excited and getting ready for his return. No matter what we are in god's hands and I cannot wait to see Jesus

Me either! :pp:pp:pp

God bless

Joe King
Oct 6th 2008, 01:07 AM
If the LORD permits me to witness his return, I am looking forward to the sky being ripped open and Jesus coming down in glory.

Mograce2U
Oct 6th 2008, 01:52 AM

Why are we like that? Why are we drawn to and more interest in evil? Its more interesting to discuss the beast instead of Christ?Because unlike those videos, current events are based upon fact. Something that supposedly has not happened yet does not have the same "draw". Instead it takes on the realm of fantasy and speculation - IOW myth. Which is why I think preterism makes a valid point in seeing that the promises the evangelicals say is still future, have already taken place. To have a real hope it must be based on what Christ has accomplished for us. If the dead were raised in concert with the judgment that fell upon Jerusalem, then we have a real hope of being raised when death comes for us. This is what His first advent was about and it was what the OT saints of Israel were waiting for to come to us. Yet because we did not "see" it happen - though the prophecies about it were fulfilled; we say it didn't happen. It is no wonder to me that the churches seem unable to find much solace or joy in what they think has not yet occurred.

Libre
Oct 6th 2008, 02:06 AM
Because unlike those videos, current events are based upon fact. Something that supposedly has not happened yet does not have the same "draw". Instead it takes on the realm of fantasy and speculation - IOW myth. Which is why I think preterism makes a valid point in seeing that the promises the evangelicals say is still future, have already taken place. To have a real hope it must be based on what Christ has accomplished for us. If the dead were raised in concert with the judgment that fell upon Jerusalem, then we have a real hope of being raised when death comes for us. This is what His first advent was about and it was what the OT saints of Israel were waiting for to come to us. Yet because we did not "see" it happen - though the prophecies about it were fulfilled; we say it didn't happen. It is no wonder to me that the churches seem unable to find much solace or joy in what they think has not yet occurred.Shoot. You used the "p" word. I have pretty much dismissed that position, based on our resurrection being like Christ's, and therefore bodily. Now you've gone and stirred the waters. Oh, my head!

moonglow
Oct 6th 2008, 02:30 AM
Because unlike those videos, current events are based upon fact. Something that supposedly has not happened yet does not have the same "draw". Instead it takes on the realm of fantasy and speculation - IOW myth. Which is why I think preterism makes a valid point in seeing that the promises the evangelicals say is still future, have already taken place. To have a real hope it must be based on what Christ has accomplished for us. If the dead were raised in concert with the judgment that fell upon Jerusalem, then we have a real hope of being raised when death comes for us. This is what His first advent was about and it was what the OT saints of Israel were waiting for to come to us. Yet because we did not "see" it happen - though the prophecies about it were fulfilled; we say it didn't happen. It is no wonder to me that the churches seem unable to find much solace or joy in what they think has not yet occurred.

uh?

You totally lost me and I am partial preterism...I would be pretty..ok GREATLY disappointed...no even crush spiritual if I thought Christ wasn't going to return physically again. Considering this world is obviously still full of sin and that is something that is suppose to be done away with..I would feel pretty betrayed...

I think the church have their hope in what Christ has done and has yet to do actually...

Its not fantasy..its based on what the bible says...so I don't understand your post...sorry.

God bless

BHS
Oct 6th 2008, 05:29 PM

God bless

Thank you for your post. It is said in the scriptures -- comfort one another with these words --

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord." I Thess. 4:16-17

I wanted to put an exclamation after that, but it wasn't in the text :)

Blessings,
BHS

paradiseinn
Oct 6th 2008, 06:27 PM
if i'm here when Jesus returns, down on my knees i will go!
it will be great!, but at the same time i think it will be pretty scary!
i know Jesus is going to be upset at the world that day! i forgot where in the bible it says, something about the day the LORD comes, along the lines of not wishing to be here for it, that it will be a bad day for the peoples of the earth.

moonglow
Oct 6th 2008, 08:32 PM
Thank you for your post. It is said in the scriptures -- comfort one another with these words --

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord." I Thess. 4:16-17

I wanted to put an exclamation after that, but it wasn't in the text :)

Blessings,
BHS

Amen. Comfort is the key word here...not terrify each other...:rolleyes:

paradiseinn if i'm here when Jesus returns, down on my knees i will go!
it will be great!, but at the same time i think it will be pretty scary!
i know Jesus is going to be upset at the world that day! i forgot where in the bible it says, something about the day the LORD comes, along the lines of not wishing to be here for it, that it will be a bad day for the peoples of the earth.

That is why you need to be right with Him. Of course its going to be a fearsome experience...but not scary as in someone is about to really hurt you type of scary. There is a difference. I think when people see the purity of Christ it will cause many to feel fear or shame. I don't think any of us could help but have a flash of our failures go through our head in that moment but the focus should be we ARE forgiven. And will be received in love. When my son comes home from school I don't first think about what mistakes he has made in his lifetime..I am just happy to see him as he is!

God bless

paradiseinn
Oct 6th 2008, 09:42 PM
thank you moon!

moonglow
Oct 7th 2008, 02:43 AM
thank you moon!

Sure! :)

God bless

Roelof
Oct 7th 2008, 03:33 AM
Moonglow

Although it is pure fantasy, it is great stuff
I need this postivive "food" to keep my spirit up.
Did you produce them?
Keep on sending them :pp:pp:pp

John146
Oct 7th 2008, 04:35 PM

Why are we like that? Why are we drawn to and more interest in evil? Its more interesting to discuss the beast instead of Christ?I think about that day all the time. Finally, we will all be together, we will have new immortal bodies and all wickedness will have been removed from the earth. We will finally see Christ as He is and in the flesh and we can worship at His feet, and we can rejoice because there will be no more death, pain, crying or sorrow from then on. That is what it's all about. That's what keeps me going every day because I know we have all of that to look forward to.

moonglow
Oct 7th 2008, 04:59 PM
Moonglow

Although it is pure fantasy, it is great stuff
I need this postivive "food" to keep my spirit up.
Did you produce them?
Keep on sending them :pp:pp:pp

I helped with making the Unimagined Glory one..along with another lady. Tim, who sang and composed it did the hard part...:lol: I think he did an awesome job. He tried to capture all types of people singing praises to God in Heaven. He had different singers in and mingled them together or double them over to make it sound as it larger groups of people were singing. Some sang in Hebrew and other languages. I think he is very talented for sure! The sad thing is there are few pictures of Heaven out there...so it was difficult finding enough material to put on the video. Few videos on Heaven too...tons on hell...:( I didn't do the guy that dreams of Heaven...I did put in the people waving palms and bowing in front of the temple..the kids singing, the angels blowing trumpets and that second to last picture of Jesus sitting on the throne with His hands opening..welcoming...with the special effects swirling around the picture. I thought that turned out so neat because it made the picture come to life. (personally I though the guy in the video needed to have a shirt or robe on..lol). oh well... still it turned out pretty good.

John146: I think about that day all the time. Finally, we will all be together, we will have new immortal bodies and all wickedness will have been removed from the earth. We will finally see Christ as He is and in the flesh and we can worship at His feet, and we can rejoice because there will be no more death, pain, crying or sorrow from then on. That is what it's all about. That's what keeps me going every day because I know we have all of that to look forward to.

Me too...:)

God bless

Mograce2U
Oct 7th 2008, 05:30 PM
I think about that day all the time. Finally, we will all be together, we will have new immortal bodies and all wickedness will have been removed from the earth. We will finally see Christ as He is and in the flesh and we can worship at His feet, and we can rejoice because there will be no more death, pain, crying or sorrow from then on. That is what it's all about. That's what keeps me going every day because I know we have all of that to look forward to.Here is how John describes Jesus in His glory:

(Rev 1:12-18) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; {13} And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. {14} His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; {15} And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. {16} And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. {17} And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: {18} I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Just thought I would give a little balance from scripture to the fantasy aspect we enjoy so much.

John146
Oct 7th 2008, 05:45 PM
Here is how John describes Jesus in His glory:

(Rev 1:12-18) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; {13} And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. {14} His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; {15} And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. {16} And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. {17} And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: {18} I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Just thought I would give a little balance from scripture to the fantasy aspect we enjoy so much.Fantasy aspect? What do you mean by that, Robin? Did I say anything to suggest that Jesus is not the way that passage describes Him?

moonglow
Oct 7th 2008, 06:01 PM
Here is how John describes Jesus in His glory:

Just thought I would give a little balance from scripture to the fantasy aspect we enjoy so much.

lol...I guess that depends on how literally you take those passages. Jesus is gigantic so He is able to physical hold seven stars??? I would go on but I think you get the point.

John, as King David and so many wonderful writers in the bible, used highly symbolic and even poetic expressions in their writings. The effect though doesn't usually lead the reader to take it literally. Its impact though is for our hearts and minds! The mental imagery they give is striking and leaves us in awe. The video's I posted are meant to be taken the same way. Not literally. The response is to be for our hearts..our spirits....to touch us much the same way this passage and all concerning Christ do.

The whole point of this thread was to get off the doom and gloom posts that seem to be popping up more and more all over the board. People are stressed out enough with the economy going as it is. People are fearful of losing their jobs, their homes, or being able to take care of their children...all we hear on the media are words like 'panic' 'fear' 'worries' in regards to these things and the added doom posts of a coming tribulation right around the corner and the AC torturing everyone is just adding to these fears. I posted this to help people get OFF their focus of fear and doom and gloom and on to where its suppose to be. ON Christ!

I am sorry you object to the way I went about this...

Mograce2U
Oct 7th 2008, 06:32 PM
Fantasy aspect? What do you mean by that, Robin? Did I say anything to suggest that Jesus is not the way that passage describes Him?You said:

We will finally see Christ as He is and in the flesh...

We have already seen Jesus in the flesh twice - thru the incarnation and the resurrection. I wanted to show that He is now returned to the glory that He had before the world began. We don't know how He looks now - other than how John describes Him in Rev. Which he also said would be how we appear when we see Him (1 John 3:2) - which cannot be "in the flesh", since John already knew that form because he had personally witnessed Him.

Just making a point about whether we are correct in expecting a "physical & bodily" return or not.

Mograce2U
Oct 7th 2008, 06:40 PM
moonglow > I am sorry you object to the way I went about this...

roelof > Although it is pure fantasy, it is great stuff
I need this postive "food" to keep my spirit up.

I appreciate what you are trying to do, I just don't think it will give the intended result - which is why I quoted roelof. Scripture is the only food we can eat that can build our faith. Our knowledge of Christ is based upon the record God has given us so we can walk by faith and not by sight. I guess I prefer a picture painted in my mind by scripture rather than one painted by the imaginations of men secondhand.

John146
Oct 7th 2008, 06:57 PM
You said:

We will finally see Christ as He is and in the flesh...

We have already seen Jesus in the flesh twice - thru the incarnation and the resurrection. I wanted to show that He is now returned to the glory that He had before the world began. We don't know how He looks now - other than how John describes Him in Rev. Which he also said would be how we appear when we see Him (1 John 3:2) - which cannot be "in the flesh", since John already knew that form because he had personally witnessed Him.

Just making a point about whether we are correct in expecting a "physical & bodily" return or not.I think you took me wrong, Robin. I'm not talking about mortal flesh like we have now. I'm not saying He will look exactly as He did when He walked the earth. But we are going to have immortal glorified BODIES like He already has. Of course they will be different than the bodies we now have.

But I do believe these bodies will have immortal flesh of some sort. The reason is because Paul says "this mortal must put on immortality.". Our current mortal bodies will literally be resurrected and changed. What they will look like at that point, we don't know for sure. I believe the new earth will be this earth regenerated by fire and made new and I believe we will literally walk upon it. But I will believe we will not be limited physically like we are now.

John146
Oct 7th 2008, 07:03 PM

I appreciate what you are trying to do, I just don't think it will give the intended result - which is why I quoted roelof. Scripture is the only food we can eat that can build our faith. Our knowledge of Christ is based upon the record God has given us so we can walk by faith and not by sight. I guess I prefer a picture painted in my mind by scripture rather than one painted by the imaginations of men secondhand.Of course, in that passage you quoted, you can't really believe that Christ was holding seven literal stars or standing in the middle of seven literal candlesticks, right? There is a lot of symbolism in that passage, although I don't doubt that Christ will be an awe inspiring sight when we see Him. John fell at His feet as if he were dead when he saw Him.

But it says in Rev 1:20 that the seven stars that He had in His hand were the seven angels of the seven churches and the candlesticks were the seven churches. Obviously, He didn't literally have the angels in His hands and wasn't literally standing in the midst of the seven churches.

moonglow
Oct 7th 2008, 07:14 PM

I appreciate what you are trying to do, I just don't think it will give the intended result - which is why I quoted roelof. Scripture is the only food we can eat that can build our faith. Our knowledge of Christ is based upon the record God has given us so we can walk by faith and not by sight. I guess I prefer a picture painted in my mind by scripture rather than one painted by the imaginations of men secondhand.

You don't get a visual image in your mind when you read the description of Christ? I sure do and many artist in the past and present also do and feel so moved by those images to paint them or sculpt them or express the glory of Christ in some way. I see nothing wrong with that though I realize a few Christians object to any images of Christ feeling its too close to idol worshiping. People have been expressing the wonderful love of Christ through song, through worship, through art for centuries. Now they are going on to the next step which is combining all these types of art together. I think its great. Also in case in you didn't notice people have posted some of their favorite bible verses too on this thread. At any rate again I guess we have to disagree on this...I think anything that causes us to focus on Jesus is a good thing.

God bless

moonglow
Oct 7th 2008, 07:20 PM
I think you took me wrong, Robin. I'm not talking about mortal flesh like we have now. I'm not saying He will look exactly as He did when He walked the earth. But we are going to have immortal glorified BODIES like He already has. Of course they will be different than the bodies we now have.

But I do believe these bodies will have immortal flesh of some sort. The reason is because Paul says "this mortal must put on immortality.". Our current mortal bodies will literally be resurrected and changed. What they will look like at that point, we don't know for sure. I believe the new earth will be this earth regenerated by fire and made new and I believe we will literally walk upon it. But I will believe we will not be limited physically like we are now.

Agreed ...so all we can do is image what that will look like..what we will experience in that and I think its very human AND good for us to think about these things...they are in the bible after all. Who hasn't image what their new bodies will be like? Who hasn't visualized in their minds how Jesus appeared in His gloried body and what a totally amazing event that had to have been.

I certainly see nothing wrong in talking about it..after all it is in the bible.

1 Corinthians 15
The Resurrection Body
35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?” 36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first. 37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting. 38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed. 39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies. 41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.

42 It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. 43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. 44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

God bless

John146
Oct 7th 2008, 10:11 PM
Agreed ...so all we can do is image what that will look like..what we will experience in that and I think its very human AND good for us to think about these things...they are in the bible after all. Who hasn't image what their new bodies will be like? Who hasn't visualized in their minds how Jesus appeared in His gloried body and what a totally amazing event that had to have been.

I certainly see nothing wrong in talking about it..after all it is in the bible.

1 Corinthians 15
The Resurrection Body
35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?” 36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first. 37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting. 38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed. 39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies. 41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.

42 It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. 43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. 44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

God blessI couldn't agree more. It's a great topic. Thinking about that day is what gets me excited and reminds me that all the suffering we do in our mortal bodies is all worth it. Let's not let Robin spoil our fun (just kidding, Robin). :D

Romans 8
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

cwb
Oct 7th 2008, 10:58 PM
Phil 3:20 and 21 also talks about our new bodies.

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Dragonfighter1
Oct 7th 2008, 11:15 PM
:D It is a beautiful piece of art yes I am excited and getting ready for his return. No matter what we are in god's hands and I cannot wait to see Jesus
;)
I very sorry, but you will have to wait. Sneaking in early is frowned on..:o

Roelof
Oct 8th 2008, 03:31 AM
moonglow

Do not let the critisism stop you from producing such magnificant short video's. The effect on one's spirit is indescribable.

The guy without the shirt is from "The Lazarus phenomen" produced in South Africa by Regard van der Bergh. That video changed forever my view point about Heaven and Hell.

I really liked these 2x video's, keep on producing them, it also helps to prepare people for the very soon Second Coming of Christ :pp:pp

moonglow
Oct 8th 2008, 02:09 PM
I couldn't agree more. It's a great topic. Thinking about that day is what gets me excited and reminds me that all the suffering we do in our mortal bodies is all worth it. Let's not let Robin spoil our fun (just kidding, Robin). :D

Romans 8
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Sometimes scriptures just sound so much more lovely in king james version for some reason. :) Thanks for that beautiful and inspiring passage! Oh I won't let alone discourage me on this...;)

cwb : Phil 3:20 and 21 also talks about our new bodies.

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself

Lovely! Thank you!

Roelof : moonglow

Do not let the critisism stop you from producing such magnificant short video's. The effect on one's spirit is indescribable.

The guy without the shirt is from "The Lazarus phenomen" produced in South Africa by Regard van der Bergh. That video changed forever my view point about Heaven and Hell.

I really liked these 2x video's, keep on producing them, it also helps to prepare people for the very soon Second Coming of Christ

Thanks! I didn't do that second one..just saw it and thought it was great...here is another one that I think is pretty inspiring though not about Heaven...but how God's work is in everything. It should help us enjoy God's creation while we wait for Christ's return. :) Thanks for telling me the name of that movie from that guy on the video. Karen (the lady helping make the video) was the one that put that in there.

Creation Calls -- are you listening? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwGvfdtI2c0)
Utilizing footage from the BBC Planet Earth Series, we take a look at the wonder and majesty of God's creation. Set to the song, "Creation Calls" by Brian Doerksen, this stunning glimpse of God's masterpiece is meant to glorify Him and draw the mind to new places of intimacy with Him.
The video was used in conjunction with the series of messages, "Blueprint" from Chris Seidman. In the series he discusses the subject of God's plan for His creation. The message "Creation Calls" can be viewed at http://www.truthcasting.net/ by clicking on The Branch.
Enjoy!

God bless

Mograce2U
Oct 8th 2008, 05:56 PM
Moonglow,
That video was wonderful and so was the song. Now I find that inspiring because we are looking at what God has done, and it is truly awesome.

Thanks for the Blessing,

moonglow
Oct 8th 2008, 06:34 PM
Moonglow,
That video was wonderful and so was the song. Now I find that inspiring because we are looking at what God has done, and it is truly awesome.

Thanks for the Blessing,

Thank you. When we see stand back and see the beauty in this world...image what the New Earth could be like with no sin in it?

I really like the part with the ariel view of the water fall and then when they show a few birds flying...then pulling back and above and showing this massive flock of birds flying! Oh and I like the slow motion of the seals diving in the out of the ocean...ok..I like it all! :lol:

God bless

Mograce2U
Oct 9th 2008, 02:26 AM
Thank you. When we see stand back and see the beauty in this world...image what the New Earth could be like with no sin in it?

I really like the part with the ariel view of the water fall and then when they show a few birds flying...then pulling back and above and showing this massive flock of birds flying! Oh and I like the slow motion of the seals diving in the out of the ocean...ok..I like it all! :lol:

God blessMoonglow,
God had me tend a garden for 3 years before He brought me to salvation. I think the most interesting thing about that time was how He was able to convince me that He was the Creator of it all and evolution was a joke at best. I don't know that I would have ever considered it otherwise had He not shown me the beauty and inherent design that is present in creation. Once you see God's hand in something it is hard to go back to any other perspective that was previously held in ignorance. I can't remember much detail these days but I can remember the simplicity of being a child and the freedom that existed before the world began making its demands on me. That is what I see in videos like that one where such freedom is inherent and an unquestioned part of life. I cried when I first went to Seaworld and saw those whales perform. I confess that manmade pictures about what our future may be like have no significant impact for me compared with what God Himself has impressed me with in my own life. The tangible is therefore to me more valuable. When I read about the things He has already done, I am more impressed by that than by what He may yet do which I cannot know now. And I think that is what is the anchor of the real hope that we have in Him. If that makes sense...

Blessings,

moonglow
Oct 9th 2008, 02:50 AM
Moonglow,
God had me tend a garden for 3 years before He brought me to salvation. I think the most interesting thing about that time was how He was able to convince me that He was the Creator of it all and evolution was a joke at best. I don't know that I would have ever considered it otherwise had He not shown me the beauty and inherent design that is present in creation. Once you see God's hand in something it is hard to go back to any other perspective that was previously held in ignorance. I can't remember much detail these days but I can remember the simplicity of being a child and the freedom that existed before the world began making its demands on me. That is what I see in videos like that one where such freedom is inherent and an unquestioned part of life. I cried when I first went to Seaworld and saw those whales perform. I confess that manmade pictures about what our future may be like have no significant impact for me compared with what God Himself has impressed me with in my own life. The tangible is therefore to me more valuable. When I read about the things He has already done, I am more impressed by that than by what He may yet do which I cannot know now. And I think that is what is the anchor of the real hope that we have in Him. If that makes sense...

Blessings,

Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself to me and giving me that little insight. I love to dig around in the dirt! Though my back doesn't like it much anymore...:rolleyes: I need to get some photo's up on here of some of my flowers too. My vegetable garden is about done for the season. I will grow whatever I can it seems! :lol: I clearly see God's hand in it all for sure.

Many years ago I used to live in Wyoming and saw mountains and waterfalls and wildlife first hand..something I had only really seen on TV...and Zoo's don't count! One time I was fly fishing in a little stream in Yellowstone National park and my friend had gone off else where to fish. I was alone and just minding my own business but not too far from the car as their are bears there including grizzly bears so I had a place to get too quickly if needed. Anyway so here I was just enjoying myself in the park when a herd of elk came out from the woods in the open field there. Two young male elks started bucking antlers with each other and making this noise you only hear stories about...very strange noise. It was the most amazing thing I ever experienced. I was so glad they were unaware of me...:)

So I understand what you are saying..I do. :)

God bless

Roelof
Oct 9th 2008, 03:39 AM
but how God's work is in everything. It should help us enjoy God's creation while we wait for Christ's return.

Although I truly enjoy reporting on world events in my thread on the Last Days, it can sometime be heavily depressing

The key words I have made bold, while we wait for the Second Coming of Christ, let us enjoy God's creation and prepare people for it..

Please keep sending these inspiring video clips :pp

cwb
Oct 11th 2008, 02:13 AM
Romans 8:20

For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;

So before God ever gave us hope, it was His hope first.

verse 21 says

because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

helios
Oct 11th 2008, 02:35 AM

God bless

I cannot wait moonglow!:pray:

cwb
Oct 18th 2008, 03:20 AM
I thought this was a pretty cool video also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJeanAe9GQ&feature=related

Mograce2U
Oct 18th 2008, 04:16 AM
I thought this was a pretty cool video also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJeanAe9GQ&feature=related
What a great video - thanx! The tiger and the pig was too cute!