PDA

View Full Version : See, Hear, Smell, Taste, Touch

TBONE61
Oct 6th 2008, 02:49 PM
Philippians 4:8 (New King James Version)

8] Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthyŚmeditate on these things.
1 Corinthians 10:31 (New King James Version)

31] Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

See, Hear, Smell, Taste, Touch

Communication is the key that unlocks the hearts and souls of men. Somehow, expert communicators elicit extraordinary responses within us. Winston Churchill and Carol Kent did it with words, Julia Child and Connie Bergstedt did it with food, Leonard Bernstein and Phillips, Craig and Dean did it with sound, Rembrandt and Amanda dit it with images, Magic Johnson and Richard Riffe did it with a ball. Communicate with everyday life style choices, things say, places we go, people we hang out with, things we eat or drink. What is your life telling others about your relationship with Jesus?

FOR TODAY: Let your words and deeds communicate your love for Jesus.

Mercy4Me
Oct 7th 2008, 02:39 PM
Good post, Tbone...I like this:

Communicate with everyday life style choices, things say, places we go, people we hang out with, things we eat or drink. What is your life telling others about your relationship with Jesus?

You're making me think!

1 Pet. 2:11-12:

Beloved, I urge you as aliens and stranges to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul. Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God on the day of visitation.