PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Creation of all "races"

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 05:04 PM
:hmm:Creation of all the "races" of the world:hmm:
#1 I am interested in how 'anyone can inform me to this' 'seem so simple of explanation'. In the creation of God when He made/ formed us in His image & likeness.
#2 And also if it leads into 'Cain' going to the Land of Nod and took a wife.
#3 And 'please' keep your post limited to these questions unless it poses another observation to these questions

Please remember this is referring to the creation of all races.
Thank-you for your input........Darlene

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 07:59 PM
Oh...come on...:hmm:
I'm sure someone has some opinion
I'll even except "I'm not sure" :)

Realist1981
Oct 6th 2008, 08:04 PM
I don't know what your question is. Is it possible that you can explain what you are talking about more clearer?

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 08:16 PM
Yes, of course.I thought I did,sorry:)
Simply the creation of the "races of the world"
From the beginning in Genesis when God created/formed man.
Adam as male/female........Did all the races come from Adam ?
Does that help? hope so.

Realist1981
Oct 6th 2008, 08:41 PM
Oh ok. I believe that all races stemmed from Adam.

#2 I believe that Cain married a relative. Adam and Eve lived along time (900 some odd years) and she must have conceived lots of children during her life time that the Bible doesn't mention. And those children had reproduced ect.. ect.. "Be fruitful and multiply"

I hope this helps somewhat

Richard H
Oct 6th 2008, 09:02 PM
I did a thread & post search, but didn't really get anywhere.

I've seen the answer somewhere in a thread recently, and I think it had to do with environmental factors like food and such.
I dunno. I'm not sure anyone really does.

One person, you might ask is apothanein kerdos. There are others, but that's one name which comes to mind.

Richard

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 09:09 PM
Richard Thanks,
Maybe I'll get some suggestions on this.
I really would like to know........

David Taylor
Oct 6th 2008, 09:22 PM
Yes, of course.I thought I did,sorry:)
Simply the creation of the "races of the world"
From the beginning in Genesis when God created/formed man.
Adam as male/female........Did all the races come from Adam ?
Does that help? hope so.

Yes all races came from Adam.
(More precisely, through Noah's lineage from Adam.)
(All races came from Noah and his sons Shem, Ham, and Japeth...any other lineages of Adam or his children, grandchildren, etc....all died in the Great Flood except Noah, Shem, Ham, Japeth, and their 4 wives)

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

I Timothy 2:13 "For Adam was first formed, then Eve."

I Corinthians 15:22, 45 "For as in Adam all die; And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul"

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V
GREAT FLOOD (Killed all of Adam's descendent but 8

Genesis 9:1 "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

I Peter 3:20 "God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. "

Richard H
Oct 6th 2008, 10:18 PM
I think Darlene is asking about the mechanism for the diversity.

I suppose the two ended "funnel" of Noah was good way to get rid of the Nephilim. Genesis 6

Only big enough for Noah and his family at one end. Heehee

kf4zmt
Oct 6th 2008, 10:56 PM
I think you'll probably find a good answer about how the different races came to be at http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/are-there-different-races.

There is also a good article about Cains wife there at http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife.

These are both informative articles.

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 11:35 PM
Yes all races came from Adam.
(More precisely, through Noah's lineage from Adam.)
(All races came from Noah and his sons Shem, Ham, and Japeth...any other lineages of Adam or his children, grandchildren, etc....all died in the Great Flood except Noah, Shem, Ham, Japeth, and their 4 wives)

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

I Timothy 2:13 "For Adam was first formed, then Eve."

I Corinthians 15:22, 45 "For as in Adam all die; And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul"

GREAT FLOOD (Killed all of Adam's descendent but 8

Genesis 9:1 "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

I Peter 3:20 "God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. "

I know and understand how this came about,so I know God can do anything even creating the races of the world, even just using Noah and his family after the flood .Before the Flood those different races from Adam & Eve ....That would seem like He meant to forget those races instead of bringing male/female of those races to replenish the earth after the flood along with Noah's family.
Just a lot of questions.
Thanks,Darlene

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 11:39 PM
Kf42mt,
Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

cdo
Oct 6th 2008, 11:50 PM
Oh ok. I believe that all races stemmed from Adam.

#2 I believe that Cain married a relative. Adam and Eve lived along time (900 some odd years) and she must have conceived lots of children during her life time that the Bible doesn't mention. And those children had reproduced ect.. ect.. "Be fruitful and multiply"

I hope this helps somewhat

But,then here comes the flood and Noah and his family (8 souls saved) which are still an offspring of Adam.:hmm:So I'm wondering how....The entire race of this world can come from just Noah's family !!!.........Questions ~ Questions~.....
Thanks, Darlene........:note:Which is like an offspring of God being made in His image and likeness. Gen:1:26,27.....thinking out loud........

cdo
Oct 7th 2008, 10:41 PM
I still believe somehow that all the races of this world 'all His children' were either preserved male/female of each race either in the ark'including them as' two by two of all living creatures including them even as they were wicked and didn't believe, just as God spoke to all the animals to enter in the ark, so would He have spoke to the ones of their different race to enter the ark with His control and power.But these others........Jesus would not come through their linage but, of Noah and his sons.
Just a lingering thought

Richard H
Oct 8th 2008, 12:45 AM
Hey, I just saw that other thread I mentioned.

Question about the many races/colors/etc. (http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=141707)

David Taylor
Oct 8th 2008, 01:29 AM
I still believe somehow that all the races of this world 'all His children' were either preserved male/female of each race either in the ark'including them as' two by two of all living creatures including them even as they were wicked and didn't believe, just as God spoke to all the animals to enter in the ark, so would He have spoke to the ones of their different race to enter the ark with His control and power.But these others........Jesus would not come through their linage but, of Noah and his sons.
Just a lingering thought

There were only 8 humans on the Ark.

Noah
Mrs Noah
Shem
Mrs Shem
Ham
Mrs Ham
Japheth
Mrs Japheth

That's all.

No other humans on the Ark, and no humans survived outside of the Ark.

cdo
Oct 8th 2008, 04:27 AM
Hey, I just saw that other thread I mentioned.

Question about the many races/colors/etc. (http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=141707)

Richard, That's gotta be it then !!! I remember you mentioned something similar. Tanya gave a web site to visit on the other thread.I'll check it out. They were talking about "genes" being passed on......:hmm:
"so simple" this may give me the info I'm looking for:pp Thanks Richard for your info.And btw...On my last post ...I was thinking out loud .I know how many was on the ark:rofl::rofl:

Richard H
Oct 8th 2008, 04:34 AM
<snip>
...I know how many was on the ark:rofl::rofl:
You're welcome.

I don't. LOL. Umm.. 8? I'd have to look it up. I know someone answed below, but I wanted to guess without looking. Heehee

Added: Yea! I got it. :) Thanks, David.