PDA

View Full Version : alot of worry...

paradiseinn
Oct 6th 2008, 06:51 PM
there seems to be alot of worry in the End times chat...I can say for myself that i worry when i read some of the posts here. the starting of the great trib., antichrist, etc. just a thought=
i'm sure that every generation has thought that they were living in end times. just look at nazi germany. that situation screamed end times. whats going on in the world now is difficult to, economy, wars, etc.
maybe we all will live to be old and nothing will happen in our time.so...
that being said=i think as christians, we should pray for all of the christians that really will be here for the beast rule...it could go down 200 years from now, who knows. we get worried talking about what might happen, when these christians are really going to go thru it. it has'nt happened yet but my heart goes out to the christians that will have to face it for real. so that is what i want to dedicate some of my prayers to :my brothers and sisters that will have to face that time in the world.
thats just something i have been thinking about lately.
looking forward to your comments.
thank you
GOD bless friends:pray:

Semi-tortured
Oct 6th 2008, 07:45 PM
Every single generation for the past 200-300 years has thought it was the end. Each generation has things they point to as sure fire signs that this is it. Then, when people say others have thought that in the past, they conveniently all say the same thing, "Well, -insert point here- couldn't have been seen then and it fits so perfectly into what we are told." we could be in the end. We may be 1,000 years away. All I know is I will try not to sin and be the best person I can possibly be to shine light on others.

Alyssa S
Oct 6th 2008, 08:48 PM
so that is what i want to dedicate some of my prayers to :my brothers and sisters that will have to face that time in the world.
thank you

Awww... that is very kind of you to want to already be praying for "them" or "us." Who knows if it is soon or if it is later. But especially, if it is soon.... THANK YOU for your prayers. :hug: I'm praying too!

God bless,
Alyssa

paradiseinn
Oct 6th 2008, 09:12 PM
thank you alyssa

third hero
Oct 7th 2008, 12:26 AM
One thying that keeps me from worrying is that in order for me to say, "This is it", a boatload of actual evidence has to be presented.

For instance, if we use Matthew 24 as a guide to the return of Lord Jesus, then we can find that most of the things written there have already happened, and continues to happen top this day. However, none of them actually happpened in the order that the Lord presented them. Therefore, in order to thoroughly state that the Tribulation is near, the whole series of events from verse 3 to verse 14 has to happen first, in it's order.

We see throughout American history that, for the most part, America was a morally correct country, as was the regular citizens throughout the Western World. Love was love, hate was hate, and almost nothing was sugar-coated. If one fornicated, they were treated harshly. If one committed murder, they were judged accordingly. Were they perfect? I think we know the answer to that. However, the love of most did not grow cold, not like it is today.

See, that is just one example of finding evidence to substain a belief that the Great Tribulation is coming. I am not saying that it IS coming in my lifetime, but I have chronicled the fulfilling of every sign from the late 1040's til now, and the signs are indeed developing in it's chronological order, exactly as presented by Matthew. According to my research, it appears that we are atthe point of verse 9, where the churches themselves are starting to openly call sin acceptible, something that is nothing short of blasphemy. The world's sene of love has cooled dramatically in the last 25 years, as the TV shows and the evening news cxontinues to point out daily that morality is close to being dead in this society. (When atheists can make movies that mock religions and get away with it, then something is definitely wrong with this society). It is only a matter of time til the churches themselves will launch campaigns against each other, seeking to remove what God has called sin from their doctrines. And in the meantime, the world is just about fully explored, with just about every tribe of the world having at least heard the Gospel once.

The scene is almost set. And so, I continue to watch, because that is all a believer can do. I don't worry, because every sign that is confirmed takes us one step closer to the Lord, where we want to be anyway.

Gods Child
Oct 7th 2008, 03:07 AM
In my view there is nothing to fear, because I know that I am saved and God is Holy and Just.

If I am here for the tribulation, than I will be here because God wanted me to and that is fine with me.

Facts are; that who ever is here for the tribulation, will be here because God choose them to be here from the foundation of the world.

Facts are; that many will die before the tribulation and to those, they will be the dead that raises first. Some people may die tomorrow and for that we must always be ready to meet our MAKER.

In either case - To God Be the GLORY.

RevLogos
Oct 7th 2008, 03:17 AM
See, that is just one example of finding evidence to substain a belief that the Great Tribulation is coming. I am not saying that it IS coming in my lifetime, but I have chronicled the fulfilling of every sign from the late 1040's til now, and the signs are indeed developing in it's chronological order, exactly as presented by Matthew.

OK, you got me curious. What happened in the late 1040's? :hmm:

My heart's Desire
Oct 7th 2008, 06:05 AM
I'm one of those who is not worried but very very excited to see these days and i like discussing it!.

Saved7
Oct 8th 2008, 12:04 AM
there seems to be alot of worry in the End times chat...I can say for myself that i worry when i read some of the posts here. the starting of the great trib., antichrist, etc. just a thought=
i'm sure that every generation has thought that they were living in end times. just look at nazi germany. that situation screamed end times. whats going on in the world now is difficult to, economy, wars, etc.
maybe we all will live to be old and nothing will happen in our time.so...
that being said=i think as christians, we should pray for all of the christians that really will be here for the beast rule...it could go down 200 years from now, who knows. we get worried talking about what might happen, when these christians are really going to go thru it. it has'nt happened yet but my heart goes out to the christians that will have to face it for real. so that is what i want to dedicate some of my prayers to :my brothers and sisters that will have to face that time in the world.
thank you

that's some fine wisdom there.....after all, it could turn out to be any generation, even this one. But if we aren't willing to pray that other's be able to stand, then how can we expect to stand?:saint:

third hero
Oct 8th 2008, 03:19 AM
OK, you got me curious. What happened in the late 1040's? :hmm:

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. -Matthew 24:6

From 1945 until 1989, a "war" went on that, if escalated, could destroy the world. We call it "the Cold War". From the Korean War to the 1st Afghan war in 1984, the worry of the world was a nuclear war between the Soviet Union and the USA. This truly fits this bill rather nicely.