PDA

View Full Version : Brenda

BrendaJo
Oct 6th 2008, 09:56 PM
:help:Please pray for my family and I. Iost my 30 year career in February and while looking I lost my entire house down to the slab in hurricane Ike. My four year realtionship whith the Christian (file://\\Christian) man I was supposed to marry ended in lies and cheating with another woman. I know that God prunes us so we can bear more fruit but I feel like I can't take any more. I am praying for strength but my son and I need clothes and a roof over our heads. He is temporarily enrolled in a school with cloths that don't fit and a backpack someone gave him. Who know what school he will go to in a month or two. We have insurance but they are too busy to handle our claim quickly and the flood/windstorm people are arguing over who pays for what and paying my additional livinv expenses. In the meantime, no one pays anything abd we suffer and scrape up enough money to buy toothpaste and deoderant. I am borrowing my brothers computer right now.

The fact that I have been looking for a job is no help at all and trying to find the time to look when I am trying to take care of my son and just get by is hard. on top of all of this my son and I are broken hearted over the man who promised to be there for us forever. We just need your help and prayers.

Ashley274
Oct 7th 2008, 12:48 AM
:hug: Oh Brenda and son, I am so sorry... my heart goes out to both of you....I will be keeping you both in my prayers and wish I could do more but I too and in a tight spot....Jesus will help you both.... :pray::pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 7th 2008, 02:15 AM
We will be continually lifting you up in prayer, Brenda!!

Redneck Charger
Oct 7th 2008, 10:27 AM
Jesus please help this Mother and Son who lost everything in hurricane Ike.. Please Jesus, help BrendaJo find a job and help rebuild her house..and help properly clothe her Son.. Please Jesus!!:pray::pray::pray::pray:

walked
Oct 7th 2008, 03:30 PM
Praying for you and with you sister. :hug:

turtledove
Oct 7th 2008, 03:53 PM
Oh, my prayers for you and your son today, Brenda. :pray:

Moon
Oct 8th 2008, 02:15 AM
Praying that you will remember that in any situation, no matter how hard or difficult, God can do something SUDDENLY! Suddenly your situation can turn 100% around. Take your eyes off your circumstances and put them on Him: His power! His glory! His grace! His mercy!

Praying that you will stand strong in Faith, and that this opportunity in your life will give you a chance to show and demonstrate that abiding faith to your son, so in the trials of life he will also know what to do.

Praying for your strength.