PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer-Oct 7 2008

amazzin
Oct 7th 2008, 08:20 PM
Dear Father in Heaven.

In such turbulent times we offer a sacrifice of praise to you with all that our being, all of our heart and all of our soul. No matter how difficult is gets, we proclaim that You are still on the throne and in control. We thank you for even the little bread that we have and the shelter over our heads.

Today, Lord, I am moved to pray for all the moms, those single or widows. I pray that you will help them through this financial storm. That you will provide the miracles they need to multiple their oil and bread. How can we ever forget your Word and the miracles you created when you spoke the Word of life into being. Come Lord Jesus and provide enough manna for this day. Teach us how not to worry about tomorrow but to trust you and obey.

I also pray for those who have a spouse but are facing difficult decisions. For those budgets that are in deficit or simple not enough to go around. You are the God of the "more than enough". Come Lord Jesus and multiple provision and protect jobs and bring increase into their lives.

We pray for our leaders, for wisdom, knowledge and grace. Give them creativity. Give them strength to endure this storm. Give them mercy from those who stand by the side lines criticizing. Protect their families and cause them to turn many towards you, to call out on your Name.

We ask this today in Jesus name

Amen

karenoka27
Oct 7th 2008, 08:29 PM
Father, I come before You in agreement with all that Amazzin has brought before You.

Father, lift our eyes toward heaven and don't let us get caught up with the cares of this world. You, O God, are our Provider. You know what we need.

Father The United States of America is seemingly turning its back on You. As a whole we are forgetting that it is You who has blessed us with abundance.
There are still so many of Your Children out there Lord in this beautiful country. May You have mercy on us for the sake of the few. And above all may we who know You start sharing the gospel with boldness, that we might outnumber those who don't.

Father, with the election coming up, use the voice of Your children to proclaim You are alive and well and in control of this nation.

In Jesus Most Precious Name, Amen

turtledove
Oct 7th 2008, 09:10 PM
Agreeing with my brother and sister in Christ here I add----Lord Jesus.. as you have taught us to pray..

"Our Father who art in heaven.....Hallowed be Thy Name..Thy Kingdom come. . . ..........."

Help us,to seek first the Kingdom that your Son has said, is "within." --- a kingdom of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Have mercy on us and have mercy on our nation during these troubled times. :pray:

In the Name of Jesus..<><

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 7th 2008, 09:58 PM
Heavenly Father,

I thank you for these prayers. You are so very good to us! I think of how Your dearest Son reminded us that you care about even one sparrow that falls to the ground. How tender, how kind of You! Father, we know you will continue to care for your children. You are so very kind to us and we thank You for that!

Father, I ask that you give me wisdom as I have to make critical financial decisions within the next few weeks. These decisions will effect me the rest of my life. I trust you will give me wisdom: Father, please make things clear to me.

Father, you have been so good to us! You provide so well for us! Comfort and hold close to Your great heart of love all those who are fearful and those that are currently struggling. Strengthen the weak hearts! Let them hear Your dear Son's oft-repeated "fear not".

We ask you, dear Lord to have mercy on us. Oh, how we don't deserve Your mercy but we come boldly before the Throne of Grace to receive mercy as You tell us to in your Word.

We love You, Abba Father! Forgive us, please. We never tell you enough and we do not live it enough. Thank you for giving us our Jesus. We can never, ever thank you enough!

May You be glorified, somehow, someway through all of the uncertainity that abounds. May so very many turn to You, through it all.

In Your beloved Son's Name we pray,
Amen....

Redneck Charger
Oct 8th 2008, 10:28 AM
That is a wonderful prayer, and thank you for sharing it with us..and I pray alongside of you!:pray:

Colo25
Oct 8th 2008, 04:10 PM
Father I pray in agreement with Amazzin, and all the other brother and sisters in Christ, that you protect all of us in this scary time. Our economy is struggling, as are our citizens, and I echos the prayers for great leadership. Dear Lord I lift up all those who are suffering due to the times we are in right now, whether the be single, widowed, married, losing thier homes or unemployed. In Jesus, Amen.
Thanks Amazzin for the prayer thread.
ysic,
Colo