PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Oppertunity...please pray

wondercoolguy
Oct 8th 2008, 05:31 PM
There is a unquie oppertunity that is unfolding possibly faster than I am ready for. A Christian Brother and I had an idea for a movie based off a story in the Bible. Well, it died off cause I got a job. I mentioned the movie out of just conversation to another Christian Brother. He knew a couple of people w/ small connections. In less than a week we have access to equipment and a man who said he would write the score to the movie, and money.

Here's my issue that I'm praying for that I need your help. When the devil had me chasing my tail in the world it was trying to get into movies through writing. I wrote some of the most unchristian movies ever. Even though this is all Christian and God pushing. I want to be sure that this is the right step. Sure it would be easy to say God put all this together so fast but it's not out of the realm of belief this isn't a tactic of the devil to occupy my mind. Please :pray: that this is God's will.

tt1106
Oct 8th 2008, 06:29 PM
Lord,
We pray for discernment for wondercoolguy. Give him the ears to hear your voice and the discernment to know your will.
-Blessings Brother.

Redneck Charger
Oct 9th 2008, 11:10 AM
Praying for you...:pray:

Colo25
Oct 9th 2008, 09:42 PM
Praying for you and your project! :pray: keep us posted!
Colo

larry2
Oct 13th 2008, 05:00 AM
May God direct your steps in this endeavor to be according to His will in Jesus' name -