PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for MsMai

Redneck Charger
Oct 9th 2008, 11:25 AM
MsMai belongs on another fourm I belong to for cooking.. She was just diagnosed with Lymphoma.. Lymphoma is not one cancer, but a bunch of cancers that arise when a Lymphocyte (a bloodcell) becomes malignant.

The normal function of lymphocytes is to defend the body against pathogens and infected cells: germs, viruses, fungi, even cancer. There are many subtypes and maturation stages of lymphocytes and therefore there are many kinds of lymphomas. When a lymphocyte becomes malignant (goes bad), it's biologic behavior is arrested at that stage.

Like normal cells, malignant lymphocytes can move to many parts of the body. Typically, lymphoma cells form tumors in the lymphatic system: bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, and blood. However, these cells can migrate to other organs.

Certain types of lymphoma will tend to grow in locations in which the normal version of the cell resides. For example, it's common for follicular NHL tumors to develop in the lymph nodes. MALT lymphomas will manifest in other areas as described here:

"Lymphoid tissue in the human body is associated with the mucosal system. This tissue, mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT), is scattered along mucosal linings and protects the body from antigens entering along mucosal surfaces." -

Please pray for Msmai.. Please Jesus take care of her.. Please..:pray:

Roelof
Oct 9th 2008, 12:31 PM
Dear Father in heaven,

I experienced so many healing miracles by Jesus. I pray for MsMai:

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with His stripes we are healed. (Isa 53:5)

In the Name of our Master, Jesus Christ. Amen.

IMINXTC
Oct 9th 2008, 07:48 PM
Praying for MsMai, for deliverance from Lymphoma. Praying also for MsMai's spiritual needs.

Colo25
Oct 9th 2008, 09:29 PM
Praying for MsMai!:pray:
ysic
Colo

larry2
Oct 13th 2008, 05:04 AM
Dear Father, please touch Msmai with healing as only You can in the name of Jesus. AMEN

Redneck Charger
Oct 13th 2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you very much for your prayers..:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 14th 2008, 04:19 AM
............ :pray: