PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Blommetjie

simonpetra
Oct 9th 2008, 05:53 PM
Hi All

I usually don't post my prayer requests on the web, but we need alot of prayers for my friend, Blommetjie (alias for privacy).

Blommetjie was diagnosed with arthritis at age 16. The doctors subscribed cortizone for the pain. After 8 years of daily use her lungs are giving in. The doctors are gradually taking her off the cortizone but the pain replacing it is unbearable. Aparently there is no medical cure for her tipe of arthritis.

Her sickness came after severe rejection from key figures in her life. Because of that she also rejects herself constantly. She recently gave her heart to Jesus but she struggles to believe that God does not reject her.The pain gets so unbearable that she loses hope and wants to give up.

Let the Holy Spirit guide you and lift her up to God in your prayers. She needs healing, deliverance and a revelation of The Truth.

And also pray for my sensitivity to the Holy Spirit so that we can guide her in Jesus' love.

IMINXTC
Oct 9th 2008, 07:41 PM
Now praying for this young woman!

Colo25
Oct 9th 2008, 09:40 PM
Lord I lift up Simonpetra's friend to you in prayer.:pray: Please Lord let her turn to you in her time of need, and fill Simon with the Holy Spirit to minister to any spiritual need she may have, and help him express to her about your undying love for her. Lord, we ask that she may come to feel your spirit through Simon. In Jesus, Amen.
ysic,
Colo

Paul_born_again
Oct 10th 2008, 12:44 AM
Father, please guide Blommetjie to You and bless her.

larry2
Oct 10th 2008, 07:55 AM
Dear Father, You know what is needed in the healing of this dear young believer in You. Please take away the pain, and bring her into a knowledge of You that glorifies all who come into contact with her. Please make your prensence felt by her in her suffering and I thank and praise You for Your love of us in Jesus' name. AMEN.

Redneck Charger
Oct 10th 2008, 11:26 AM
Please Jesus help this young Lady with her pain.. Please Jesus hear our prayers..:pray:

simonpetra
Oct 16th 2008, 07:15 PM
Thank you all for your prayers.. Please keep on praying.

At this stage all Blommetjie can see is her pain. Her need for healing is the motivation behind all her confessions and thought patterns. Please pray for a deep, Spirit-led acknowledgement of her sin and her spiritual need for Jesus Christ as Saviour.

Also pray that God will show her the truth about the spiritual world and reveal to her the occult, new age and idols in her life.

Thank you for your sincere hearts.