PDA

View Full Version : Will I deny?

InSchoolStudy
Oct 10th 2008, 05:02 AM
First off this only came to my head because I was thinking of how bad our world is just doing lately, economy and much much more then that. And with all this talk of a 1 currency world it just reminds me of the Anti Christ and him controlling everything, I dont know in fact I could be totally wrong but if I was to guess when it would be near, I would take a stab at saying sooner rather then later, In fact I am not calling Obama the anti christ at all, and I also never "researched up on him" so I wouldnt know but from what I have heard he has a muslim-ish background and kind of fits that description. But then again I read somewere that everyone was just sterotyping.

Anyways my big point is, if I was forced to deny Christ, or be executed, I cant even handle pressure now, of course I can say I wouldnt deny him, but wouldnt almost everyone deny him? I would hate to think that I would but it confuses me. I dont wanna be like, 'Doesnt God know a lot of believers will probably deny him' like paul ( paul right? )

I have also been worried about my faith lately, those of the world are working on me and I cant stand it, like my my World History class ( I am a Junior ) the teacher constantly gives religion a bad name, all about how the Bible was passed down through word not actually written down for ages and different things like that which actually make me wonder, and then I just kind of snap out of it, I hate it! I dont want to be a two faced person and put on my Jesus hat on sunday then take it off for the rest of the week, but sometimes its just hard and I start to fall in, then on Sunday it just all comes back and worship is amazing, so now, I have been goin to Youth Group on Sundays and Thursdays and its so much easier to keep track and be accountable. I just, cant believe how he is so merciful and loving, yet I continue to sin and I dont deserve this at the very least bit.

This is kind of a multitopic thread that I have been meaning to make for a long while about all my fears, frustrations and prayers, so thank you for your help and everything, I greatly appreciate it.

Literalist-Luke
Oct 10th 2008, 05:56 AM
OK, this is going to get a little deep possibly, so I’m going to have to ask you to be patient with me and not just skim through this.

What you are talking about ultimately comes down to one thing: your faith.

Right now, what you’re struggling with is the issue of whether or not all of this is actually real. No, no, wait, don’t get defensive on me about it, just stay with me. It comes down to one question: Do you believe the Bible? And I don’t want the standard quick Sunday School answer (“Well, yeah, sure I believe the Bible.”) I mean, have you verified for your own satisfaction the Truth that is contained in the Bible? If some lost person were to come up to you and ask you something like “How do I know the Bible isn’t just a pack of lies some guys in robes made up hundreds of years ago?” how would you answer that person? Do you know how to answer that question for yourself?

How do you know the Bible is really the Word of God? Can you offer anything more than just “That’s what I’ve always been taught”? Tragically, I dare say 90% of the Christians in the USA would only be able to say something like “That’s just what I’ve always heard.” The problem with that is that if someone were to offer them an alternative “Truth” and back it up with some kind of convincing evidence (a la the miracles the Bible says the Antichrist will be able to perform), there would be huge number of believers who would abandon their faith. In fact, Paul predicted that very thing in II Thessalonians 2 when he spoke of the “falling away”, also known as the “apostasy”.

So what you have to do is get yourself to the point where your faith is based on something more than just what you’ve always heard. You need to be able to answer that lost person who asks you about the Bible being a pack of lies. Because until you can answer that question, you are subject to being deceived, just as you have spoken of. Jesus said that is the same as the person who builds their house on the sand, and then when the storms come, their house is washed away.

Now, on the flip side, if you can answer that lost person’s question, your faith will be built on the rock, and your faith can withstand anything. Because you will know that there is indeed a day coming when the sky is going to split apart like a scroll, just like it says in the Bible, and Jesus is going to appear and set everything aright. It’s just a matter of us “enduring” (to borrow Revelation’s word) until we get to that point.

But for anybody who is familiar with Bible prophecy and who finds themselves in the Tribulation facing the Antichrist, all the terrible things going on will actually only serve to confirm the Truth of the Bible. Such a person will actually have supernatural faith in the face of all the terrible things going on, because they will have the Bible’s promise confirmed for them that Jesus is indeed coming back in less than seven years.

In the meantime, you need to get to where you can answer that question: “How do we know the Bible isn’t just a pack of lies?” When you can answer that question, then you’ve got your feet on the solid rock. :thumbsup:

Ethnikos
Oct 10th 2008, 08:19 AM
...how bad our world is just doing lately, ...1 currency world ...Anti Christ and him controlling everything, ...sooner rather then later...Obama the anti christ ...muslim-ish background and kind of fits that description...sterotyping.
...I wouldnt deny him...
...the Bible was passed down through word not actually written down for ages...
The powers are definitely pushing for a global banking system but they are getting resistance from people like the Argentinians and Brazilians, the Russians and Iran.
Obama could be a potential Antichrist but there will be a fix to get McCain elected, also the Europeans (leadership) know more about Obama than we do because of our controlled media and they do not want him.
What you have to watch out for is what will seem like subtle changes to what will be considered acceptable worship. You need to have a good understanding of Christianity, now, so you will notice the changes and not accept them. People who only have a superficial understanding of their religion will not realize they are being slid into a falsehood.
Years ago I did a search and found references inside the Old Testament to quite a few books that no longer exist. So, whenever the Old Testament was written in its current form, it was based on reference and historical books that were around for a long time.

vinsight4u8
Oct 10th 2008, 11:52 AM
If you can stand today for Christ, against your peers, teachers, family when the need arises, then I would think you would not lose faith, even if you had to die for Him.
I don't see the bible showing the antichrist to come from anywhere other than the ancient land of Babylon. I do find us as on the seals already. The 4th one will be the time of when the wicked man begins to rule Iraq. See Habakkuk chapter 2 as he foretold of a Chaldean man that is as death and desires to be as hell.
What are the names of the 4th seal rider?
death and hell

daughter
Oct 10th 2008, 12:18 PM
You need to take your eyes off how you think you will do, and put your eyes back on Jesus. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a weak woman who would definitely fail the test if left to my own devices. I'm afraid of pain, I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of not being popular, all those things.

But in the small ways I've been tested so far, when I felt in my flesh like I couldn't do it, I found when it came to it, that I could. It's not that we would have the strength to defend the name of Jesus. You're right, we don't. But if we love Him, even the little bit that we can, then He will empower us to live out that love.

It's in our weakness that we are made strong. It's when you're frightened that you're going to be despised for loving Jesus, but you love Him anyway that He comes through with strength for you to show the world you love Him.

I've been through little trials, and I know that even those I couldn't have got through if not for Christ. But I also know that when a big trial comes, which I know in my bones I can't bear... that will be when He bears it for me.

Have faith in Him, even if you have none in yourself. You'll be amazed what He can do with you.

TexasBeliever
Oct 10th 2008, 01:39 PM
First off this only came to my head because I was thinking of how bad our world is just doing lately, economy and much much more then that. And with all this talk of a 1 currency world it just reminds me of the Anti Christ and him controlling everything, I dont know in fact I could be totally wrong but if I was to guess when it would be near, I would take a stab at saying sooner rather then later, In fact I am not calling Obama the anti christ at all, and I also never "researched up on him" so I wouldnt know but from what I have heard he has a muslim-ish background and kind of fits that description. But then again I read somewere that everyone was just sterotyping.

Anyways my big point is, if I was forced to deny Christ, or be executed, I cant even handle pressure now, of course I can say I wouldnt deny him, but wouldnt almost everyone deny him? I would hate to think that I would but it confuses me. I dont wanna be like, 'Doesnt God know a lot of believers will probably deny him' like paul ( paul right? )

I have also been worried about my faith lately, those of the world are working on me and I cant stand it, like my my World History class ( I am a Junior ) the teacher constantly gives religion a bad name, all about how the Bible was passed down through word not actually written down for ages and different things like that which actually make me wonder, and then I just kind of snap out of it, I hate it! I dont want to be a two faced person and put on my Jesus hat on sunday then take it off for the rest of the week, but sometimes its just hard and I start to fall in, then on Sunday it just all comes back and worship is amazing, so now, I have been goin to Youth Group on Sundays and Thursdays and its so much easier to keep track and be accountable. I just, cant believe how he is so merciful and loving, yet I continue to sin and I dont deserve this at the very least bit.

This is kind of a multitopic thread that I have been meaning to make for a long while about all my fears, frustrations and prayers, so thank you for your help and everything, I greatly appreciate it.

Hi. I want to respond to your two main points. Would you deny when push comes to shove? We have all asked ourselves that question. Jesus told us to pray constantly. I'm not a courageous person by nature. I always ask for my courage to increase and to not flee from me if threatened with hardship or persecution or death. I also believe that what we lack in that department at this point, will be given to us WHEN we need it.
We also need to remember the words of Paul: "For the sake of the glory that lay before Him" Jesus endured the cross.
And again he said, "I consider all my sufferings as nothing, compared to the joy that lies before me."
We must dwell on the BIG ETERNAL PICTURE, not on the nasty things that can befall us here that will pass, or we will indeed be in danger of betraying our faith.
The other concern you had was your teacher and those like him. The scriptures say of persons like these: "Thinking THEMSELVES wise, they became fools." And also, people such as this are "always learning, but never able to come to knowledge of THE TRUTH." This mindset is the way of the WORLD. That is a fact. Hold on tight to the truth that has been revealed to you and pray for those who are still in darkness. Hang in there.

quiet dove
Oct 10th 2008, 06:33 PM
You need to take your eyes off how you think you will do, and put your eyes back on Jesus. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a weak woman who would definitely fail the test if left to my own devices. I'm afraid of pain, I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of not being popular, all those things.

But in the small ways I've been tested so far, when I felt in my flesh like I couldn't do it, I found when it came to it, that I could. It's not that we would have the strength to defend the name of Jesus. You're right, we don't. But if we love Him, even the little bit that we can, then He will empower us to live out that love.

It's in our weakness that we are made strong. It's when you're frightened that you're going to be despised for loving Jesus, but you love Him anyway that He comes through with strength for you to show the world you love Him.

I've been through little trials, and I know that even those I couldn't have got through if not for Christ. But I also know that when a big trial comes, which I know in my bones I can't bear... that will be when He bears it for me.

Have faith in Him, even if you have none in yourself. You'll be amazed what He can do with you.

Great post.

InSchoolStudy,

A good book, with much information is "Evidence that Demands a Verdict II" by Josh McDowell. If you can russle up yourself a copy of that it may come in handy for you to get a rebuttal on some of the things people spout off as fact that may not be "fact".

I figure there are other books out there also but that is the one I am more familiar with.

:)

Forgiven Alaskan
Oct 10th 2008, 06:48 PM
if we have to endure such things, you must always keep in mind that whatever we suffer her can never compare to eternal, never ending suffering if we take the mark. If we keep things in perspective that may help but I dunno.

Only a fool, with the knowledge and fath we have we take the mark!!

White Spider
Oct 10th 2008, 09:30 PM
I am guessing by World History and junior it's high school you are in, correct me if it's a college course, but you said teacher and not professor so again I'm guessing high school.

Anyways, I was there two years ago, went through very similar things. In fact there was a point I almost gave up completely on life. I was at times questioning how real the Bible was as you are, but through all the questioning, through all the doubt, I have found the only thing I know for a fact in life is God exists. It may take you some time to come to this conclusion yourself, but I would say continue to ask the hard questions, try to prove God wrong, but continue to pray for him to show you the truth even if you aren't sure He is real yet, He's still listening to your prayers. Challenge Him, don't blindly believe for a blind faith is a weak faith.

I know at times life will stink and you'll be confused and frustrated.

Perhaps I can help get you started . . . Notice that at those times (when life seems to suck and you are confused and frustrated) you are questioning God's existence and the truth of the Bible. When you are happy and life makes sense, it's when you are worshipping God and accepting that He is real.

I'll be praying for you.

markdrums
Oct 10th 2008, 09:39 PM
There are some good points already posted.
Let me add this to the mix.

Don't put faith in yourself.
Don't put faith in your faith.
Put your FAITH in JESUS!
;)

Partaker of Christ
Oct 10th 2008, 10:46 PM
There are some good points already posted.
Let me add this to the mix.

Don't put faith in yourself.
Don't put faith in your faith.
Put your FAITH in JESUS!
;)

Yes!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

That leaves no [zero, zilch] room for trusting in anything or anyone other then Him.

InSchoolStudy
Oct 10th 2008, 11:00 PM
Yea, that's what really creeps me out, half the people here thinking the end is in fact possibly near.

It also came to my mind about Denominations. Im baptist and I go to a baptist church/youth group but theres many denominations, what makes mine right? I havent really studied other denominations.

But I may have doubts but I do know God exists.

And yes im a Junior in High School

___

Oh I also wanted to point out, I know that there is not a physical thing you can do to be saved, not being baptized not nothing, but it STILL comes in my mind like all these sins I commit I try and work on but fail. And also the bible isnt so interesting I guess you could say to me at the moment, what high school kid thinks about going home all day to read his bible. Which usually I dont, to be honest I read my bible only twice a week usually and thats at church on sunday and youth group on thursday. I get home and I literally play guitar and video games for the night. I feel like im physically doing something wrong for God but when I try to 100% focus on God I get bored, and it ends up in me just freaking out about the end times (obama..etc) I dont know why but yea, and I dont want to be doing what God doesnt want me to and just being saved to go to heaven or anything, I love God but... i dont know im not sure if any of you are understandin what im gettin at... as im in high school and most of you are older right? anyways...

Ill be 100% honest and say this is how my day goes... School, come home get some food and play some guitar, I get into it pretty good like ill just play then get on Ultimate-Guitar.com and find some new tabs for pretty much the rest of my night, then on the weekend ill maybe go to a movie or something but usually just play guitar and some video games, and hang out with my friends. Thats just what I enjoy doing, but theres nothing that comes before Youth Group on thursdays ( 5:30-9:30 ) and on sundays ( 8-10 ) I do play guitar for church but I feel as if im not doing something right. I know KNOW there is nothing physical I can do but I SHOULD do. Is there anything wrong that im doing? should I be doing something else?

I sound like a crazy guy eh? I just, answers are cool. I know I have something for God and I know hes trying to work in me or else, I would not even have these questions.

White Spider
Oct 11th 2008, 12:10 AM
Well, believing God exists is the first step.

Now, knowing God exists, you have to realize He is PERFECT!

The Bible is written by God through men. Hence "The Word of God"

That said, questioning the Bible is a bit pointless, you are questioning perfection.

There may be many things that make you think about the validity of it and other aspects of your faith, but don't let those things bother you, there is always an answer to the questions asked . . .

It seems the answer to the questions is what you're missing and why you struggle from time to time. (And remember we all struggle)

I would suggest whenever you have a question write it down and try to find the answer . . . post the question here. I find every time I question God I end up strengthening my faith in the end. Faith is like a roller coaster, a bit like the way a stock market is supposed to work, it has ups and downs, but it always goes up.

And as for the end being near, don't fear whether you will be able to handle it, instead ask yourself, "Will Jesus be able to handle it?" for as long as you have Christ you will not be alone.

quiet dove
Oct 11th 2008, 01:27 AM
Nah, you don't sound crazy, you are describing what many of us have gone through at some point. I am one of the old people here but there are many member your age also. Have you checked out the Youth Forum? You are under 25 so you can post in that one unlike the old folks like me.

I would suggest bringing all this to Jesus in prayer, be totally honest with Him and ask that He lead you to where you should be.

moonglow
Oct 11th 2008, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=InSchoolStudy;1819012]First off this only came to my head because I was thinking of how bad our world is just doing lately, economy and much much more then that. And with all this talk of a 1 currency world it just reminds me of the Anti Christ and him controlling everything, I dont know in fact I could be totally wrong but if I was to guess when it would be near, I would take a stab at saying sooner rather then later, In fact I am not calling Obama the anti christ at all, and I also never "researched up on him" so I wouldnt know but from what I have heard he has a muslim-ish background and kind of fits that description. But then again I read somewere that everyone was just sterotyping.

Personally I think everyone is going WAY overboard on calling him the antichrist...they said this about Bush, Regan and many other past presidents and other world leaders. You keep your eyes on Christ and you will be fine. :) When Peter got out of the boat in that storm to walk to Jesus who was standing on the water...he did ok until he took his eyes off of Jesus and looked at the storm! Then he started sinking...Matthew 14:22-33 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2014:22-33;&version=51;)

It was Peter who denied Christ three times....yet Jesus forgave Him. You need to realize that its God that gives us faith to start with and its God that has gotten ALL the believers through terrible times in the past! Many around the world have been beaten, jailed and killed for their faith. (sorry I know that sounds scary but realize MOST Christians die from natural causes, illnesses or accidents and not this way). They didn't come up with this courage on their own...God gave them the courage to get through it.

I have also been worried about my faith lately, those of the world are working on me and I cant stand it, like my my World History class ( I am a Junior ) the teacher constantly gives religion a bad name, all about how the Bible was passed down through word not actually written down for ages and different things like that which actually make me wonder, and then I just kind of snap out of it, I hate it!

I have heard of college professors doing this but I don't think legally they are allowed to bad mouth ANY religion in a public school...I would talk to your parents about speaking to this teacher and principle about this...

Also he is wrong about the OT being passed down only by word of mouth. While that is how many had to do it..there were written copies of scriptures that the prophets in the OT carried around. We also have the Dead Sea Scrolls which have a copy of the OT in it and the Dead Sea Scrolls are 2000 years old! They show our OT is correct too. This teacher doesn't know what he is talking about. And he is talking advantage of young students that don't know enough to know better! Which is ever worse! I would advise you to check out this website to answer any questions that comes up in your mind because of this teacher. http://www.carm.org/

I dont want to be a two faced person and put on my Jesus hat on sunday then take it off for the rest of the week, but sometimes its just hard and I start to fall in, then on Sunday it just all comes back and worship is amazing, so now, I have been goin to Youth Group on Sundays and Thursdays and its so much easier to keep track and be accountable. I just, cant believe how he is so merciful and loving, yet I continue to sin and I dont deserve this at the very least bit.

I am glad you are attending church and youth group and yes the world puts alot of pressure on us! You aren't alone on that...

InSchoolStudy Yea, that's what really creeps me out, half the people here thinking the end is in fact possibly near.

It also came to my mind about Denominations. Im baptist and I go to a baptist church/youth group but theres many denominations, what makes mine right? I havent really studied other denominations.

But I may have doubts but I do know God exists.

And yes im a Junior in High School

___

Oh I also wanted to point out, I know that there is not a physical thing you can do to be saved, not being baptized not nothing, but it STILL comes in my mind like all these sins I commit I try and work on but fail. And also the bible isnt so interesting I guess you could say to me at the moment, what high school kid thinks about going home all day to read his bible. Which usually I dont, to be honest I read my bible only twice a week usually and thats at church on sunday and youth group on thursday. I get home and I literally play guitar and video games for the night. I feel like im physically doing something wrong for God but when I try to 100% focus on God I get bored, and it ends up in me just freaking out about the end times (obama..etc) I dont know why but yea, and I dont want to be doing what God doesnt want me to and just being saved to go to heaven or anything, I love God but... i dont know im not sure if any of you are understandin what im gettin at... as im in high school and most of you are older right? anyways...

Ill be 100% honest and say this is how my day goes... School, come home get some food and play some guitar, I get into it pretty good like ill just play then get on Ultimate-Guitar.com and find some new tabs for pretty much the rest of my night, then on the weekend ill maybe go to a movie or something but usually just play guitar and some video games, and hang out with my friends. Thats just what I enjoy doing, but theres nothing that comes before Youth Group on thursdays ( 5:30-9:30 ) and on sundays ( 8-10 ) I do play guitar for church but I feel as if im not doing something right. I know KNOW there is nothing physical I can do but I SHOULD do. Is there anything wrong that im doing? should I be doing something else?

I sound like a crazy guy eh? I just, answers are cool. I know I have something for God and I know hes trying to work in me or else, I would not even have these questions.

Sounds like to me the Holy Spirit IS trying to tell you something. The bible says, faith without works is dead. This doesn't mean we work our way to Heaven or salvation but our faith should be reflected in our lives....

James 2

14 What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? 15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, 16 and you say, “Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do?

17 So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.

18 Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deeds.” But I say, “How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds.”

19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror. 20 How foolish! Can’t you see that faith without good deeds is useless?

Doesn't your youth group have you guys collect canned foods to give to those in need? Or clothing...or go around fixing up homes of people that can't afford it? Stuff like that? To teach you how to help others in the Name of Jesus as He taught us?

your music may be a gift from God..ever tried writing songs praising Him?

Spend ten minutes a day either talking to God...or reading something in your bible...in the long run it will really pay off.

I you sound like a typical teenager....don't be so hard on yourself...thank God you are NOT addicted to drugs...don't have some girl pregnant and aren't in jail for some crime. You are one of the lucky ones...

God bless

TexasBeliever
Oct 13th 2008, 10:59 AM
Inschoolstudy

Just wanted to say about reading the bible, this is what helped me alot when I first started out: Read the new testament first. Not only is it easier but it really makes it easier to understand the old testament, in my opinion.
Don't worry yourself to the point of driving yourself crazy. Being a teenager is hard, with all the hormones in full gear and just trying to figure everything out.
I think it's amazing that you are concerned about the things of God at such a young age.
As far as denominations go, we christians worship in slightly different ways, but we all have the most important thing incommon:
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved."
This is the heart of your faith, or one side of the coin. The other is to try your best to conduct your life in a way that is pleasing to God.
It is really that simple.

aceinthehouse
Oct 13th 2008, 09:00 PM
When a Presidential nominee has children singing songs for him,pastors and people calling him the "messiah" the "one" "sent by god" among other blastphomists words from a supposed Christian nation under God and he isn't even president yet....he probably should be looked at a little more closely imo!:hmm:

Does that mean that he is the Antichrist?No,it doesn't...but it definately lines up, with what the scriptures say about the beast/antichrist and the way he will be observed and treated!

Many,many people assume that since we are the United States that it's impossible for the Antichrist to rise out of this Country.

...and I say you are being very foolish and naive to assume he can not!

This Presidential nominee has many clouds of question about him and the religious overtones of this campaign is very clear to me!

When I hear "change", hope","peace" and people yelling,crying and even fainting...one must understand what people see this man as?

Jesus wanted this same thing and was crucified for it.....Now all of a sudden it's accepted?

If I remember 1 thing about the antichrist when I was a child and that was that he will be the "great" deceiver of many...He will make promises to everyone including the Jews...Only to break that promise 3 1/2 years into his promise!

Have you noticed the rhetoric of people when you try to question "that one's" character,policies,judgement,experience or anything that would just show that you have an OPEN mind about this Presidential race?

They act as if you have insulted them...or their God...or their best friend or dad!

It almost....seems as if they are in some sort of trance or brainwashed to some degree....

This is an ends times forum and I definately understand the rules of no discriptions of date setting and or antichrist finger pointing....(as we are told not to Judge,but to be aware of these things which must come)

And I totally respect those rules!(noticed I haven't mentioned a name to stay within those rules)

But if you are going to assume that this man cannot be the antichrist for whatever unbelievable reason,then not only do you set yourself to be deceived,but you risk accepting the "mark of the beast" because you are deceived by not knowing the power of satan and not listening to Jesus Christ and him speaking to you!

But don't just keep an eye on this man,but others as well as we enter the last days,cause buddy...we are there!

Personally....This individual I speak of as possibly being the antichrist should have his own STICKY,he fits the description so well...but those are against the rules.(and not very christian of me either)

You must follow scripture my friends!

God bless you all and Jesus forgive me if my judgements are wrong as well as unwelcomed as I need to maintain an open mind and keep my faith strong in you!!:pray:As I know you are near

Acerohombre
Oct 14th 2008, 12:40 AM
Anyways my big point is, if I was forced to deny Christ, or be executed, I cant even handle pressure now, of course I can say I wouldnt deny him, but wouldnt almost everyone deny him?NO. You won't deny Him.

Matt 10
19. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Rev 12: 11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.