PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Praying for my mom

ƒσяєяυииєя
Oct 10th 2008, 06:09 AM
Hi fellows;

My parents got divorced and my mom [Mileyka is her name] went to panama his native country and my brother Ricardo, and my sister Hannah and me now live with my dad, and now about a week ago my mom came back and told us how hard and unsafe was life in her country, she has her family in there, and thanks our loving God they have helped her as far as they can I guess.

Now she came in order to be with us, her children, but now seemly she has lost her passport and ID card, and she needs to go to panama again for she÷s running out of money and i do not have money either.

And I ask prayer also for her new born experience in the past God gave me the chance to give her a Christian book with the Gospel.

Sometimes I see her a little bit burden and troubled with this sorta questions: I do not have money, nor a roof to live, I will go panama and save some money then I will came back and get .....

The prayer for mom is :

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.

Thank you for your support brethren

-"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation..."[Salvation from what?.]
-Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominio and power, both now and ever. Amen. (Romans 1:16; John 8:34; Jude 1:24-25.)

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5459/natureavyty7.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3020/lifesigyyt9.gif

IMINXTC
Oct 10th 2008, 06:23 AM
Praying for your Mom, for her situation and for her spritual needs!

larry2
Oct 10th 2008, 07:29 AM
I am praying for you and your mom. Dear Father, make a way out of a seemingly no way for this mother. Give comfort unto the children concerning the mother, and allow Your word to work in her. Watch over her and I thank You in Your Son's name of Jesus. AMEN.

Redneck Charger
Oct 10th 2008, 11:29 AM
Praying for your Mom.. that she finds her way back to her home..and I pray for you and your brother's and Sisters.. and Dad.. Please Jesus take care of each and everyone of them.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Roelof
Oct 12th 2008, 07:05 AM
Praying for your mom :pray:

turtledove
Oct 12th 2008, 09:13 AM
Lord God, I lift forerunner's mom and this family up to you. Please meet these needs. I especially pray for this mom to come to the place where she will turn to you with her whole heart and soul. Continue to give forerunner guidance as to what to say to her. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. :pray:

ƒσяєяυииєя
Oct 12th 2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks a lot fellows, once I get some news I`ll let you know, thanks for the prayers, and support.

God bless

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5459/natureavyty7.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3020/lifesigyyt9.gif

ƒσяєяυииєя
Oct 31st 2008, 01:13 AM
Hello Folks;

Only an update:

To let ya know my mom has got a job, thank our loving God who provides for His people. Thanks for your prayers, and praise the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures for ever :]

Fareyewell

Ashley274
Oct 31st 2008, 06:55 AM
Praying for mom and Praising with you Fore

WalkingInFaith
Oct 31st 2008, 12:16 PM
Praises to our Heavenly Father for providing a job for your mom and praying for our Lord to lead, guide, and direct her path.

ƒσяєяυииєя
Oct 31st 2008, 05:51 PM
Thank you fellows;

For the support with your prayers.

Take care

Colo25
Oct 31st 2008, 06:02 PM
Prayers for your moms continued employment, and prayers that she may walk always with The Lord while she is away. :pray:
Colo

ƒσяєяυииєя
Nov 10th 2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks for all your prayers fellows,

Now I want to praise our loving God for he has helped my mom a lot,

ѕнє ηєє∂є∂ ѕσмє ραρєяѕ яєℓαтєd тσ нєя ιd ¢αя∂ αη∂ αℓℓ тнє ρяσ¢єєdιηgѕ тσ gєт тнєм нανє мαя¢нєd ѕмσσтнℓу тнαηк Gσd, αη∂ ησω αℓℓ ιѕ υρ тσ ∂αтє.

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 107:1