PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for an accident victim

Tbone
Oct 10th 2008, 01:58 PM
We had a tragedy occur not too far from our home the other day. There was a crew of tree-trimmers from the county working on some trees, and one man in the work crew was killed when a tree toppled over on him.

I live very close and somebody came up the street saying that an accident occurred. I'm CPR-certified so when I got to the scene the crew said they'd allready called for Rescue & an Ambulance.

There wasn't much I could do before Rescue got there. It's hard to do chest compressions when the patient has a crushed chest. Rescue arrived, took one look at the patient and radioed for a helecopter.

The man was flown to a Trauma Center where he died about an hour later. His name is Jimmy and he is survived by his parents and his fiance. Would you please pray for the family that they would be comforted and have assurance of Jesus' presence in their lives. Thank you.

steelerbabe
Oct 10th 2008, 04:29 PM
I am praying for Jimmy's family during this difficult time. Thank you for going to aide in this tradegy. It must have been hard on you to witness that.

karenoka27
Oct 10th 2008, 04:54 PM
Bringing Jimmy's family and fiance. May the Lord bring them comfort at this very difficult time. Also praying for those who were working with Jimmy that day.

turtledove
Oct 10th 2008, 05:13 PM
Oh, my prayers and sympathy go out to Jimmy's family during this loss. :cry:

God give them comfort.

God surround them with your love.

God help them as they have to adjust to this.

God bless you, Tbone, for doing what you could. :hug:

Amen! :pray:<><:pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 10th 2008, 08:38 PM
Lifting up Jimmy's family and his fiance. And praying for the other members of the crew.

larry2
Oct 10th 2008, 11:26 PM
Amen to that Tbone. Father, You know what must be said of Your word to bring comfort to the family, and I pray You have a true messenger of God there to deliver it in Jesus' name. AMEN.

Redneck Charger
Oct 11th 2008, 11:10 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Jimmy's fiance..and his family.. for loosing their son in a horrible accident.. Please Jesus take care of these people..:pray: