PDA

View Full Version : truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward

Partaker of Christ
Oct 10th 2008, 08:07 PM
What does it mean: He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

John 13:20 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me."

Luke 9:48 and said to them, "Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great."

Matt 18:5 "And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;

Matt 10:40 "He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
Matt 10:41 "He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
Matt 10:42 "And whoever in the name of a disciple gives to one of these little ones even a cup of cold water to drink, truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward."

jponb
Oct 10th 2008, 09:24 PM
In order for someone to receive me, they must receive He who sent me which is Jesus the Christ. If they receive Him, they also receive He who sent Him which is God the Father. We are ambassadors for Christ.