PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 11th 2008, 05:01 AM
I found out that I have a kidney infection today. I had bloodwork done to see if my kidney function is normal because I don't think I've been having much output lately. I probably don't drink as much water as I should, so I have been trying to increase my water intake.

IMINXTC
Oct 11th 2008, 06:08 AM
Praying for a quick and successful resolution to your kidney infecton, living-by-faith!

Redneck Charger
Oct 11th 2008, 11:04 AM
Praying for a quickly recovery on your kidneys..and that the Lord take care of you for the next little while.. Ypui've been through so much laterly.. Please Jesus.. take care of *Living~By~Faith*:pray:

turtledove
Oct 11th 2008, 02:40 PM
praying for healing for you....:pray:

larry2
Oct 12th 2008, 01:19 AM
Father, please heal Living~By~Faith* in Jesus' precious name. AMEN.

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 12th 2008, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the prayers. I haven't felt right all day today, but I believe it was because I took my medication on an empty stomach.

Redneck Charger
Oct 12th 2008, 02:23 AM
Praying for you..and hoping you feel better soon.. Have some crackers with your meds.. Please Jesus take care of *Living~By~Faith*..:pray:

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 14th 2008, 03:13 AM
The doctor's office called today to tell me that my lab work all came back okay. I also haven't had any more problems with my medication. Which reminds me, I have to go take some now.

Colo25
Oct 14th 2008, 04:18 AM
Livingby Faith that is wonderful to hear! I am praying that your infection will heal completely!:pray:
ysic,
Colo