PDA

View Full Version : AOD occurs at the 1290th day - Wrath of God poured out for 45 days 1290-1335

ross3421
Oct 12th 2008, 08:19 AM
Many as myself believed that the AOD occurred when the AC stands in the temple and then reigns for 42 months and parallel Rev 13. However the problem is that those which oppose this kingdom are killed prior to this event.
Thus a proper alignment of the start of the 42 months and Rev 13 would better coincide with Matt 24:4-8 whereby then he goes out to destroy those which oppose ie saints verses 9-14.

Also, it is widely believed as I did that Satan indwells this individual at the beginning of these 42 months. But does just a "man" sitting in the temple cause for the abomination unto desolation? The desolation which brings about the events from Matt 24 16-28?? No. But it will be a man now indwelt by Satan himself claiming he is God.

This period which Satan is upon earth mixed with flesh is this "short space" as the eight head seen in Rev 17. I believe this period to be the 45 days the time from 1290-1335. So the AC so called does away with the daily sacrifice then 1290 days later then the AOD occurs. Also in this 45 day period is the wrath of God poured out upon the earth and it's inhabitants.

Re 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Re 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Da 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Mt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Also note that after the 1290th day there will be no saints on earth as they have been martyred as they are in heaven prior to the plagues....

Re 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Re 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

Mark

Literalist-Luke
Oct 12th 2008, 12:41 PM
The two problems with your scenario are your suggestions that:

1. The killing of the saints is before the Antichrist takes over the Temple.

2. He achieves a 100% kill ratio.

The various passages that give us the scenario for the final years before Christ's return paint a picture that shows the Antichrist entering and taking over the Temple 3.5 years before Christ's return. It is at that point that he begins systematically murdering all the Jews and saints he can get his hands on.

Paul makes it clear in I Thessalonians 4-5 that there will be some saints still alive at the time of the Rapture/2nd Coming, so the Antichrist obviously doesn't achieve a 100% kill ratio.

ross3421
Oct 12th 2008, 02:38 PM
[
QUOTE=Literalist-Luke;1821636]The two problems with your scenario are your suggestions that:

1. The killing of the saints is before the Antichrist takes over the Temple.

Yes, the killing is BEFORE he enters the temple. See the sequence of events Matt 24.

2. He achieves a 100% kill ratio.

Rev. 13:15

The various passages that give us the scenario for the final years before Christ's return paint a picture that shows the Antichrist entering and taking over the Temple 3.5 years before Christ's return. It is at that point that he begins systematically murdering all the Jews and saints he can get his hands on.

Jews (144,000) are protected.

Paul makes it clear in I Thessalonians 4-5 that there will be some saints still alive at the time of the Rapture/2nd Coming, so the Antichrist obviously doesn't achieve a 100% kill ratio.

"Alive and remain" refers to our state AFTER being resurrected. Not that there are saints living in the flesh upon the earth at this time. The dead in Christ are the same as the "then we".

For the dead in Christ shall rise <----> Then we.

Mark

Acerohombre
Oct 12th 2008, 05:57 PM
This period which Satan is upon earth mixed with flesh is this "short space" as the eight head seen in Rev 17. I believe this period to be the 45 days the time from 1290-1335.

There is a 30 day and a 45 day time period in the final days that seem to go in there without much explanation, but the "short space" is the full 1,260 days described as "it shall be for a time, times, and an half" (Dan 12:7). In Rev 12 it is also described in the exact same terms for the 1,260 day time period. It is the time allotted to scatter the nation of Israel (Dan 12:7 also). Yes, it seems valid that the 45 day period is alotted for the pouring of the vials, I have to agree there. It's the only "remaining" time period until the judgement (probably set at 1,335th day) and before the 1,000 year reign.

You will see when you are studying Rev and/or Daniel that a 1,260 day time period if often described by terms like the one above or others. I have found that the exact description describes exactly in other books and chapters but it too shows that they are not the same if they are described differently. In other words, they are described the same on purpose to clearly identify that they are different and separate 1,260 day time periods. You can't mix and match them and get "biblical accuracy", so to speak.

Example:
In Rev 12 we have two examples of a 1,260 day period, "a thousand two hundred and threescore days" and "a time, and times, and half a time".

Now, back in Rev 11:3 you have the two witnesses on earth;
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Later in the Chapter you have the other;
Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

And also, Dan 7:25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

slightly different but the same nonetheless.

Acerohombre
Oct 12th 2008, 06:12 PM
"Alive and remain" refers to our state AFTER being resurrected. Not that there are saints living in the flesh upon the earth at this time. The dead in Christ are the same as the "then we".I would have to disagree with this statement completely.

The "alive and remain" are those who are alive at the time of the unveiling of the antichrist in Rev Ch 14 but who are removed just before the hour of temptation, the AOD, as mentioned.

Being "alive and remain" after resurrection would not make 1Thes a completely true statement and more of a technicality of the dividing of the two groups of individuals who are raptured if we all are infact "dead in Christ" and "alive and remain".

I guess what I am saying is what would be Paul's point? Why wouldn't he just say "we all will be removed". The context of the previous verses referring to the physical dead who actually died before Christs return would not be a valid point either. That is what Paul was addressing so that he could comfort Christians who had lost their loved ones before Christ's return.

i certainly am not trying to be dogmatic, but it appears as though the Bible is clear that there will be Christians alive during the time of the antichrist.

ross3421
Oct 13th 2008, 05:18 PM
The "alive and remain" are those who are alive at the time of the unveiling of the antichrist

So you are saying that the dead in Christ rise before this? Scripture states that the dead in christ rise when Christ returns upon the last day.......

The dead in Christ rise first THEN.......

I guess what I am saying is what would be Paul's point? Why wouldn't he just say "we all will be removed". The context of the previous verses referring to the physical dead who actually died before Christs return would not be a valid point either. That is what Paul was addressing so that he could comfort Christians who had lost their loved ones before Christ's return.

Paul is comforting those which are living with him not to worry about their dead brothers that all believers which are either living or dead will rise together one day to be with the Lord and be alive evermore.

i certainly am not trying to be dogmatic, but it appears as though the Bible is clear that there will be Christians alive during the time of the antichrist.

I agree that Christians will be living during the reign of the AC.

The first question which needs to be anwsered is when does the resurrection of the godly occur? When one understands that it occurs when Christ returns then the other events in the verse occur after. This denies the possibility of the "alive and remain" being those which are living on earth before Christ returns.

Mark

larry2
Oct 13th 2008, 05:44 PM
Since Daniel states that AC stands in the temple in the midst of the week, That means to go back 1290 days the AC's taking away of the daily sacrifice must occur 30 days prior to the start of the temptation to come upon all the world..

Daniel 9:27 "And he (AC) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (2520 days): and in the midst of the week (1260 days) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Daniel 12:11. "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days." This means that this point happens 30 days before the 2520 days of tribulation occurs.

In Jesus name -