PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for a suicide

Acerohombre
Oct 12th 2008, 06:19 PM
I heard last night that an acquaintance has killed himself. A young man who I only know from a couple of handshakes but it's still a sad thing.

Apparently, he had some typical troubles for a man his age and it just became too depressing for him.

I am sorry that I didn't get the opportunity in any way to shed some light.

Pray for the ones that are left behind in the wake of these events.

Thanks.

daughter
Oct 12th 2008, 06:23 PM
I will do. My mother killed herself, and I know that even now, nearly twenty years later, there are after affects and ramifications. Don't feel that it's your fault - these things happen. Pray for the survivors, and pray for God to guide you... He can use you to save another in future.

This was not in anyway your fault though.

IMINXTC
Oct 12th 2008, 09:52 PM
Praying for the family of this man.

Equipped_4_Love
Oct 12th 2008, 09:57 PM
I am so sorry. It's always a painful and confusing thing when this happens. I had a neighbor shoot himself a few months ago, and it was very shocking and sad.
I will pray for the family. What was the young man's name?
Just remember....the Lord can work any tragedy out for His good, and He is eager to.

larry2
Oct 13th 2008, 12:25 AM
I will pray for the family, ant that you might in some manner be a witness to them in the name of Jesus.

Tbone
Oct 13th 2008, 02:10 PM
Praying for the family right now, and praying for you as well. :pray: Suicide is hard to accept and to understand. All too often we can't see the pain and sadness that others endure. This is not your fault, don't blame yourself.

Jamesmason1984
Oct 13th 2008, 04:46 PM
:pray:Dear Heavenly Father...I'm Praying For the Family and friends of the Victim I'm Praying That You Give them a sense of Peace.~God Bless You~

Colo25
Oct 14th 2008, 04:13 AM
Praying for this mans family:pray:...how very sad...:cry:
Colo

LauraLovesJesus2
Oct 15th 2008, 09:56 AM
This pains me so much. Prayers for all involved.
I have a dear friend who has been touched by suicide. It's horrible for all those left behind, so many unanswered questions. But God is always near and can get the man's loved ones through the pain. We must just trust in Him. I'm so sorry this young man was in so much pain that he felt this was his only way out.

Redneck Charger
Oct 15th 2008, 12:40 PM
Please Jesus, Help this Man's family that is left behind from him taking his own life.. Please Jesus, help this family cope..:pray:

CoffeeCat
Oct 16th 2008, 01:24 AM
Praying for this man's family and friends, who are left behind to cope with this loss. Praying, also, that we can be a light to those who are in need of help and hope.