PDA

View Full Version : My Shattered Heart

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 12th 2008, 08:10 PM
My dearest ones,

I could really use your prayers. I am going through the most emotionally hurtful time of my life. The past two days, for much of the day, all I can do is cry and sob out my heart to God.

This week is going to be especially difficult.

I would be so grateful if some of you would uphold me in your prayers as I walk through this....

jsph110
Oct 12th 2008, 09:26 PM
praying that The Lord is going to be with you and manifest His presence in your life during this time; in Jesus' name.

IMINXTC
Oct 12th 2008, 09:49 PM
Now praying and will be persistantly praying!

larry2
Oct 13th 2008, 12:35 AM
Psalms 30:5 "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
Father I pray for this dear sister that you come to comfort her in the midst of the hurt she feels. Let her know the love you have for her at all times and that You will never leave or forsake her. Wipe the tears away and replace the loss with blessings in the precious name of Jesus. AMEN.

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 13th 2008, 12:47 AM
Thank you, so much. I don't know how I am going to make this. I almost thought I would have to go to the hospital today I am so heartbroken.

Buckeye Doug
Oct 13th 2008, 03:56 AM
ConqueredbyLove,

Can feel the hurt in your heart.
Will keep you in prayer throughout the week.

God be with you. :pray:

The Preacher
Oct 13th 2008, 04:14 AM
My dearest ones,

I could really use your prayers. I am going through the most emotionally hurtful time of my life. The past two days, for much of the day, all I can do is cry and sob out my heart to God.

This week is going to be especially difficult.

I would be so grateful if some of you would uphold me in your prayers as I walk through this....

I will pray for you. Please keep in mind that this will pass,the pain,the hurt and the discouragement all of these feeling are only temporary. The Lord brings everyone he loves into difficult and trying situations. While the enemy uses such events as an opportunity to slander and accuse God in reality these circumstances are a hallmark of his Love for us.

Heb 12:2-7

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

He allows us to suffer so we can fellowship with him on the most intimate level:

Phil 3:9-10
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

It isn't pleasant to our natural man to know suffering but in the spirit something wonderful is taking place. We are maturing and developing into his image. As we suffer we have fellowship with him being comforted by the knowledge that he is well acquainted with suffering himself. He isn't sitting in heaven demanding us to bear a yoke that he himself hasn't born. In fact he identifies and relates to our suffering in the deepest way. I just want to encourage you to endure this with patience. Praise Jesus no matter what the circumstances say. Knowing this:

2 Cor 4:17-18
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The key is looking to Jesus with Faith as it says in Heb 12:2
Be encouraged and endure..there is a blessing right around the corner if we faint not:

Gal 6:9
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

I will pray that the Lord refreshes you with his presence..the SUPREME reward!

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 13th 2008, 04:29 AM
Buckeye Doug and The Preacher,

Thank you! For your prayers and your messages of love and encouragement to me...I will be forever grateful...

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 25th 2008, 09:41 PM
My loves,

I am being crushed with sorrow again today. Will you pray for me please?

IMINXTC
Nov 25th 2008, 09:45 PM
Keeping that tender heart before our Lord, who binds up the brokenhearted. Praying for healing and rest and renewal.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 25th 2008, 10:23 PM
I am most certainly praying for you my dear sweet friend :hug:

Joy Will Come In The Morning!

I am :pray:ing for you

Saved!
Nov 25th 2008, 11:20 PM
You are in a dark night of the soul. Please, please do not forget to ask the L**D to stay by your side and see you through this...I know from experience, after experience that He will get you through this. Trust me, it is hard to believe right now, but you will smile and be light-hearted again soon.

I am praying for you right now.

SAVED!

walked
Nov 25th 2008, 11:22 PM
Praying with you too.
Father in Jesus name I ask, touch the lives of those who look to you for their help, do this to glorify your name and to bring us joy.
Have mercy on us, strengthen our minds with your word and your will, strengthen our hearts with your love and your compassion for your creation.

Buckeye Doug
Nov 25th 2008, 11:57 PM
Keeping you in prayer.
Hang on - This too shall pass.

God bless. :pray:

RZ06
Nov 26th 2008, 12:50 AM
May you feel His comfort and peace soon :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 26th 2008, 03:00 AM
I will pray loud for you.. Jesus please take care of Conqueredbylove.. Please Jesus..Please help her shattered heart to mend.. Please Jesus:pray:

livingwaters
Nov 26th 2008, 03:17 AM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/z32205842.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/5.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/Matthew5.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/Itsnotforustoknow.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/Proverbs.jpg

A PICTURE IS BETTER THAN A 1000 WORDS!!!! ESPECIALLY, WHEN THEY ARE FROM JESUS' GALLERY!!!!!

:pray:Praying that the Lord answer all of our petitions on your behalf!!! May HIS Glory flood down on and over you at this very moment...give HIM the Glory!!! Alleluia

If there's anything I can do for you, Please PM me!!!

Ashley274
Nov 26th 2008, 03:32 AM
I am so sad for you and am praying for you ..Jesus answers all prayers and He will comfort you :hug::hug::hug::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Nov 26th 2008, 04:58 PM
:pray: that you will be aware of the Strength of the Lord in a new and vital way as He surrounds you with His Love and Power . . . .

thehopefulcry2
Nov 26th 2008, 05:47 PM
Lord I pray that you Bless Conqueredbylove. Give her comfort in you Father. She is so precious in your eyes and you love her very much, Lord help her feel your wonderful love, mercy and glory. Keep her near to you in this time of trial Lord. Bless her. Cast her cares away.
Amen!

Psalms 27:5
For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 26th 2008, 11:39 PM
Thank you all SO much for your prayers for me. There is a reason I addressed you as "my loves" in my post.

I have truly come to love so many of you on these forums.

Do you all realize how very precious you are to Jesus????? :hug: :hug: :hug:

May you all know all the affection of tender love He has for each of you.

And that I have for you, also :kiss:

Ashley274
Nov 27th 2008, 06:05 AM
:hug::hug::hug::kiss:......praying still :pray:

walked
Nov 29th 2008, 04:58 AM
Still praying for you, and Ken too.

God bless you more and more sister :hug:

matthew7and1
Nov 29th 2008, 05:25 AM
Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:29-31

But You, Oh Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.
Ps. 86:15

Like the sparrow, God sees you and feels compassion for your pain. He numbers the very hairs on your head and knows your heart greater then you do yourself. Keep faith in this time and I pray that while God is using this painful time in your life to make a move of greatness in your life, that you are not vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy. With love, with faith and with JOY I pray for you because I know that our God is merciful and loving, and will see you through this time.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Keep the faith!

Jolie76
Nov 30th 2008, 12:36 AM
I know exactly what your going through I'm going through extreme heartache as well. Some days I'm very strong and some days I'm not. Today I have to pray extra hard cuz the memories of the one I love surfaced again.

The thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that God knows what's best for us and will bring the right person into our lives. If the person you love is that person you don't have to do anything he will make it so on his own. If he's not you can be excited to know God is going to bring someone so amazing into your life you will cry in joy.

Just keep the faith even though its hard know jesus will not abandon you.

Diggindeeper
Nov 30th 2008, 01:36 AM
I just want you to know that I have been praying, and intend to continue. There is no pain like a broken heart. Who can bear it? It seems there is no where we can turn for comfort and peace...

I can promise that each new day brings a measure of relief. Thank God for the precious gift of time! Time truly is a great gift, when your heart has been broken. Allow yourself time to recover...the pain WILL lessen with time.

Where can we go, but to the Lord? For me, many times over many years He alone has been my rock, my strong tower, my fortress, my Comforter, my Redeemer, my Prince of Peace....

He is waiting to be the same to you. Cry in his Almighty arms! He understands rejection, pain, the ache of a broken heart!