PDA

View Full Version : Worried

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 13th 2008, 03:09 AM
I came home from church this evening to a pretty worrisome situation. I can't share any details but please pray.

Roelof
Oct 13th 2008, 07:23 AM
Praying with you :pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 13th 2008, 10:51 PM
Lifting you to the Lord for this situation.

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 14th 2008, 03:16 AM
Please keep praying for my family. I have a feeling things are going to get worst before they begin to get better.

wiseteacher
Oct 14th 2008, 10:45 AM
Praying for you.:pray:

daughter
Oct 14th 2008, 11:01 AM
I'm praying too... and you are right, your home situation may deteriorate before it gets better. I'm praying for your parents too.

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 14th 2008, 02:31 PM
It has gotten worst since I got up this morning. I'm completely terrified and feel so helpless.

karenoka27
Oct 14th 2008, 02:49 PM
You are being covered in prayer. You and your family. :hug:

moonglow
Oct 14th 2008, 02:52 PM
It is getting worst and I'm completely terrified and feel so helpless.

Don't be afraid to call the police or the local mental health for help...at least they can direct you to the right place to call for help if needed. Your dad CAN be admitted against his will if he is a danger to himself or others...

God bless

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 14th 2008, 03:06 PM
I'm calling my brother right now to see if he will come over. I'll ask him what he thinks we should do. I know we need to call someone to get my dad help. I know we need/have to call someone to come and get my dad. I believe he'd be admitted considering the circumstances right now.

moonglow
Oct 14th 2008, 04:04 PM
I'm calling my brother right now to see if he will come over. I'll ask him what he thinks we should do. I know we need/have to call someone to come and get my dad. I believe he'd be admitted considering the circumstances right now.

ok good..I am praying for you on this....

God Bless

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 14th 2008, 05:52 PM
Well my brother has been making phone calls for the past couple of hours and keeps getting the run around. Everyone has told him that our dad can't be admit somewhere unless there is evidence of a danger to himself or others.

CoffeeCat
Oct 14th 2008, 06:04 PM
I'll keep on praying for you and your family. Whatever's going on... stay safe, alright? :pray: :hug:

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 15th 2008, 01:37 AM
Pray that the Lord will give us the strength to get through this situation.

I'm sick with worry and fear about this. I was hospitalized a few years ago because of ulcers caused by worry and I believe I'm on the verge of that happening again.

IMINXTC
Oct 15th 2008, 02:16 AM
We will pray thoughout this evening that the situation is resolved in a satisfactory manner, that your family is safe, and that you can escape the need for excessive worrying.

Redneck Charger
Oct 15th 2008, 01:03 PM
Please Jesus take care of *Living~By~Faith*.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 15th 2008, 08:12 PM
Father undertake for this family we do humbly pray and give this sister and her family peace and rest from this matter in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen