PDA

View Full Version : I can't seem to pray myself....

*Sarah*
Oct 13th 2008, 04:07 PM
So I figured I'd ask for prayer. I've been doing something I shouldn't, and as a result, I'm afraid that I might get...you know. I feel bad about it, but I can't seem to pray about it.

I'm sorry for not going into details, but I'd appreciate any prayer that my fear doesn't happen.

karenoka27
Oct 13th 2008, 04:36 PM
Praying for you Sarah. Please know if you would like to talk privately, you can start a post in Chat to Moderators. Ask for Karen.

I'll be praying.

IMINXTC
Oct 15th 2008, 02:26 AM
Will lift you up in prayer, Sarah.

CoffeeCat
Oct 15th 2008, 02:32 AM
Praying for you, Sarah! :hug: :pray:

Redneck Charger
Oct 15th 2008, 01:02 PM
Please Jesus, hear our prayers for Sarah.. Please:pray::pray::pray:

Jamesmason1984
Oct 15th 2008, 04:42 PM
Lifting you up in Prayer sarah...Just know its nothing god can't handle for he knows everything.....and he forgives all who come's to him thru jesus name and repents of thier sins. ~I Love You~ and will pray for you:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 17th 2008, 06:12 AM
Praying for you and hope you ask the Lord for help also...He loves you no matter what.....that is why he died on the cross....ask and you shall receive ...ask Sarah :pray:

praying

Chimon
Oct 17th 2008, 09:08 PM
I will definately pray for you. Sometimes, when I can't figure out how to pray, praying through Scripture, (especially the Psalms) helps me.

"The Bible: This Book will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from this Book."

Frances
Oct 18th 2008, 06:27 PM
. I've been doing something I shouldn't, . . I feel bad about it, but I can't seem to pray about it..

Genuine repentance is a good first step - :pray: . . . . that you maybe spared the consequences of your actions.

*Sarah*
Oct 21st 2008, 02:22 PM
Thank you for your prayers. :hug:My fear didn't come true, and I've learned something from it.:blush:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:04 PM
Sarah may I say add that when we are living out of the will of God, it is very hard to pray because we have broken that fellowship with our Lord thru sin...I hope tht is one of the things you have learned sister..God bless you and press on for the glory of God is my earnest hope and prayer for you..

Evang.dare