PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Frances
Oct 13th 2008, 05:49 PM
:help:
The muscle spasms I have been suffering for the last week, following a fall, have been agonising - the only medication that has given any relief contains lactose ( I'm allergic to milk) so, to quote a neighbour, I appear to be drunk !!! Prayer and annointing from the elders of the church (re. James) have not as yet born fruit, so I'd appreciate prayer for healing . . . or advise.

moonglow
Oct 13th 2008, 06:07 PM
Go to the chiropractor! Sounds like you threw something out and have pinched nerves causing the spams. PS..I am allergic to milk too but can have some meds that contain lactose...have no idea why. If nothing else take some Aleve too..helps stop the spams! (at least it did with my really bad ones..so bad I couldn't even move)

I am praying for you! I am so sorry you are suffering like this...

God bless

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 13th 2008, 08:19 PM
I'm praying, dear Francis....

IMINXTC
Oct 13th 2008, 10:56 PM
Praying for you, Frances!

Vhayes
Oct 13th 2008, 10:59 PM
Praying for you, Frances.

Will hot soaks in the tub with Epsom salts help at all? Is there any swelling? Hot would be bad if there is swelling...

V

walked
Oct 14th 2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Frances.
Praying with you.

larry2
Oct 14th 2008, 03:22 AM
Dear Father, please come in with healing for Frances in the precious name of Jesus. AMEN

Ashley274
Oct 14th 2008, 04:09 AM
Frances please know that I am praying diligently for healing on the pain in your back...(morphine patch?) :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Colo25
Oct 14th 2008, 04:16 AM
Father I lift up Frances to you in prayer that you may place a healing hand on her, and relieve some of her pain. :pray:I ask this in Jesus, Amen.
ysic,
Colo

Redneck Charger
Oct 14th 2008, 11:12 AM
Please Jesus, keep a eye and help francis with his muscle spasms.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Francis.. try drinking a glass of tonic water before bed.. do this daily..and it should help with your spasm's.. Lorie's Aunt suffers from the same thing in her legs..and someone told her about the tonic water..and it helps her.. as gross as it tastes.. Please try and let me know..
Mike

Frances
Oct 14th 2008, 04:09 PM
Many thanks for the prayers.
I went to the chiropractor last Monday Moonglow which helped the spine but made the spasms worse! the latest offering from my GP was Baclofen which has stopped the spasms - but also caused very embarasing lack of muscle control . .:blush: . . so at present I'm relying on the Lord to take note of your prayers on my behalf. . . thank you all again.

moonglow
Oct 14th 2008, 05:26 PM
Many thanks for the prayers.
I went to the chiropractor last Monday Moonglow which helped the spine but made the spasms worse! the latest offering from my GP was Baclofen which has stopped the spasms - but also caused very embarasing lack of muscle control . .:blush: . . so at present I'm relying on the Lord to take note of your prayers on my behalf. . . thank you all again.

Something like this will take several trips to the chiropractor to get better...which should have been explained to you...sorry it wasn't..and sorry you continue to hurt! Ice packs can help with the swelling too. I am continuing to pray for you on this! :pray:

God bless

CoffeeCat
Oct 14th 2008, 05:32 PM
Praying for you, Frances! :hug: Feel better soon!