PDA

View Full Version : Requesting of God (Prayer)

TBONE61
Oct 14th 2008, 02:43 PM
Philippians 4:4-7 (New King James Version)

4] Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! 5] Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. 6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7] and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Requesting of God (Prayer)

At some places of employment, in order to receive an item, you must have a purchase order form, also known as a POF. This form must be completed and signed by the proper authority and then turned in so that you may receive your request. I'm so glad that God does not require us to complete a "POF" in order to talk with Him and request of Him things that are dear to us.

To grow or keep growing, we each must develope a "prayer time" - a place where we are not distracted in which we can call out to God with our concerns, hurts or requests. God is never at a place or limited by time that He is not ready and available to hear His children. I believe that God loves to hear from His children, just like we do from our children. We want to know what they are thinking about, what has happened to them, and what their concerns, fears, thoughts, etc. are. God does too!

FOR TODAY: Do you have a "prayer time" with your Heavenly Father? If not, then why not start one - youre missing something special.