PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Please Pray for our Ashley..

Redneck Charger
Oct 15th 2008, 01:00 PM
Please Jesus, I am begging.. Please hear our prayers for Ashley here on BibleForums.. Winter is fast approaching.. She needs to find a job, so she can have her home fixed for the winter.. Please Jesus show her the path you have chosen..and help her find the job she needs to prepare her home for winter..Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Jamesmason1984
Oct 15th 2008, 04:39 PM
Lord i also come in agreement that you will find ashley a Job to Restore her House...You are a god of mercy and grace and your love endures forever, In jesus Holy name i Pray~Amen~:pray:

In jesus Name i Command Montains to Move!!!!! and Ashley sees divine intervation...o Bless your holy name father you are truly worderful and Deserve every Praise....I love you father.

IMINXTC
Oct 15th 2008, 10:15 PM
Praying daily for Ashley.

CoffeeCat
Oct 16th 2008, 01:15 AM
Praying for our awesome sister in Christ, Ashley, that she finds what she needs, and that she be constantly held up by Christ daily. :hug: for you, Ashley.... :pray:-ing!

Frances
Oct 16th 2008, 06:26 PM
:pray:............................................ .....

Dani H
Oct 17th 2008, 02:04 AM
Who is Ashley? So I know who to pray for ...

IMINXTC
Oct 17th 2008, 02:16 AM
Ashley is her user name, she is a wonderful Rock-Star wonder-person in these forums, and she has a cute labrador. Ashley is a prayer warrior with a loving, Christ-honoring spirit. And she has these serious needs, as Redneck Charger listed in the OP.

steelerbabe
Oct 17th 2008, 03:00 AM
Father God, I know all things are possible with you. I am praying for our dear friend Ashley that all of her needs will be met. Guide her steps, Lord, and please hear our prayers:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 17th 2008, 04:19 AM
Awww RedneckCharger, SFASH, CoffeeCat, JamesMason,Frances and DaniHansen and SteelerBabe and all and everyone else praying for me may God bless you a billion times over ...I will admit I am getting very weary and need your prayers very much. I am thinking very soon (about 2 months) I will be homeless if a miracle doesn't happen..and owe the bank a fortune because my home is not able to be sold in such disrepair so if they forclose well I will be in extra trouble...my body is not well either.....but I do have my very cute dog and a God...and you..I am grateful for ALL of you and so touched :hug:

I praise God in good and bad :pp and today a dude left a note on my door saying he noticed my roof is peeling and that he saw the tarp on it...he said he would like to measure it and give me a quote....I am right now..sigh living on unemployment so I called and left a message thanking him and explaining that to his machine...MAYBE he will be that miracle or maybe I am nuts to hope a stranger MIGHT help me this much and call and say he will help me somehow

SammeyDW
Oct 17th 2008, 04:32 AM
:agree:Praying in agreement with all above.:pray:
Please don't let her lose her home, Lord.
Heal her body, and her finances, King.
Physically save Ashley, as You have Saved her soul, Father.:pray:

Colo25
Oct 18th 2008, 05:04 AM
Praying hard for you Ashley!! :pray: Ill also be praying that the man you called will be willing to fix your roof for you at little to no expense!
ysic,
Colo

Ashley274
Oct 18th 2008, 05:21 AM
Sammy and Colo, bless you both I can't thank you enough and just am all blushy :blush:

Redneck Charger
Oct 18th 2008, 11:22 AM
Ashley.. the moment I opened my eyes this morning I instantly prayed to our Lord to help you find that job..and help to fix your home before the winter.. Please Jesus, have mercy and help Ashley with these problems she is having.. Help make her strong again, so she can find that job she so deeply needs and to fix her home.. And please Jesus help that Man find it in his heart to fix Ashley's roof..and so a favour cand be passed forward.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 20th 2008, 02:21 AM
Thank you Redneck I can't tell you how touched I am that you care that much I am praying for your and your family's needs also

Buckeye Doug
Oct 20th 2008, 05:12 AM
Father, You see all of us here lifting up Ashley before You in prayer. Please, Father, hear our prayers and grant her the things that she needs. I ask that You would give her an extra measure of peace, joy and comfort. I beseech You, Lord, on her behalf in the Holy Name of the Lord Y'shua. Amen. Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers. Amen.

Ashley274
Oct 20th 2008, 05:17 AM
Thank you Doug , I am humbled :hug::pray:

Buckeye Doug
Oct 20th 2008, 05:23 AM
You're very welcome.
The Lord bless you and keep you.

God bless. :)

Redneck Charger
Oct 20th 2008, 06:26 AM
Thank you Redneck I can't tell you how touched I am that you care that much I am praying for your and your family's needs also

Thank you Ashley..and Please God.. Help this Lady with a job..and please help get her house fixed.. Please Jesus, the weather is starting to get cold, and she needs your help.. and all of us must pray more for Ashley.. Please Oh mighty Father, here our prayers and please help our Sister..:pray::pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 20th 2008, 01:28 PM
Father we all come in one accord lifting up our precious sister Ashley and each need she has asking Lord God that you would make a way when their seems to be no way, for you O God are a way making God and there is nothing to hard for you,open the doors wide that these blessings will soon come her wayand bind every devil that comes against these petitions set before you on sister Ashely's behalf in Christ' Mighty name we do humbly and earnestly pray amen and amen

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 30th 2008, 09:58 PM
May I ask all precious prayer warriors who read this to continue to lift our dear sister up?

Thank you :hug:

IMINXTC
Oct 31st 2008, 02:20 AM
Keeping Ashley daily before the Lord!

SethElijah
Oct 31st 2008, 02:27 AM
Praying as well on this front:pray: