PDA

View Full Version : Prayer once again

Jamesmason1984
Oct 15th 2008, 04:35 PM
:pray:I pray faithfully to the Lord and He hears My cry, And i truly feel there's alot of True believing Christians on this site, and god Hears your Prayers also.....But any whoo~ my mom just went into surgey at 7:30 this morning my father called me around 11:00 and said there were complications...in my moms surgey...she's still in surgery as a matter of Fact. so the first thing i did was drop to my Knees and Prayed to the Healer Himself.So i'm just asking for a few to come in agreement with me that my mom will make it thru this surgey with no more problems and be fully restored when the surgey is done. She's having a Hystorectomy by the Way~ god Bless the one's that pray and the ones that don't....I still love you all.

~God Bless You~

IMINXTC
Oct 16th 2008, 10:23 AM
Am a little late in catching this JamesMason, but yes, I am certainly in aggreement with you in prayer for your Mom, that her surgery is successful, there are no further complications, and that she quickly recovers from her present suffering.

Redneck Charger
Oct 16th 2008, 12:31 PM
James.. Late in reading this.. But my prayers are withyou and your family..and Please Jesus take care of his Mom..:pray:

Colo25
Oct 16th 2008, 06:20 PM
Praying for your Mother right now! :pray: :pray: Sorry about the late reply, I was not online yesterday, but I will continue to pray for your Mom. Any update? How is she doing today?
ysic,
Colo

Frances
Oct 16th 2008, 07:24 PM
:pray: that the source of your mother's ill-health is dealt with speadily, and she obtains complete Healing.

(ps. it's 'normal' to have no energy for some months after that op.)

larry2
Oct 17th 2008, 12:58 AM
Dear Father, please come in with healing for Jame's mother in Jesus' name. AMEN

Jamesmason1984
Oct 19th 2008, 02:38 AM
God is Truly awesome, My Mother is doing better then ever she's in good spirits.....and her health is Exceptonal, Thanx for all your Prayers>>>And my God Bless You Exceptionally.:pp