PDA

View Full Version : Me and my husband need prayers for our hurting bodies3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

chal
Sep 8th 2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Mieke is having a hard time today and so is sleeping off and on most of the day. I think that is best for now. She needs to have as much strength as possible to deal with her pain and sleep is probably the only medicine she hasn't built up a resistance to.

My arthritis is acting up from the weather getting cooler, but it pales in comparison to what Mieke is dealing with today.

moonglow
Sep 8th 2008, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Mieke is having a hard time today and so is sleeping off and on most of the day. I think that is best for now. She needs to have as much strength as possible to deal with her pain and sleep is probably the only medicine she hasn't built up a resistance to.

My arthritis is acting up from the weather getting cooler, but it pales in comparison to what Mieke is dealing with today.

I am sorry to hear that...I will keep you both in my prayers! Wish you could move to a warmer, drier area! Might help you both.

Praying! :pray:

God bless

turtledove
Sep 8th 2008, 11:56 PM

Know what you mean about the arthritis, Charles. My prayers for you both today. :pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 15th 2008, 02:42 AM
Charles and/or Mieke, how are you two? :hug: Holding you up in prayer, here.

Lisadawn
Sep 15th 2008, 04:22 AM
Mieke,

The Lord brought you to my mind sometime last night......I am praying for you.

You too Charles.

:kiss: Lisa

Equipped_4_Love
Sep 15th 2008, 05:45 AM
Mieke,

The Lord brought you to my mind sometime last night......I am praying for you.

You too Charles.

:kiss: Lisa

Hi, Lisa;

This is cloudburst, but I had to get a different Screenname.
I just want you to know that I've been thinking about you, and I hope you're doing well.

FaithfulSheep
Sep 15th 2008, 12:58 PM
Mieke and Charles, I miss you guys. I love you guys and am praying for you both. :hug:

turtledove
Sep 15th 2008, 01:42 PM
Mieke and Charles, I miss you guys. I love you guys and am praying for you both. :hug:

Me too, and praying for you this morning! :hug::pray:

Frances
Sep 15th 2008, 05:22 PM
Dear Mieke, I know what it's like to think you've reached the end of your rope, but I've also discovered there's always enough to land us in the Everlasting Arms of our Saviour . . .

:pray: that you both get the rest and strength and Peace you need to raise your spirits . . .

Befaithful
Sep 15th 2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you for sharing your talent with me, sending me the most lovely card...with delicate lavendar and tiny pink flowers made just for me. :)Only Jesus knew how much I needed it.

Your card blessed me and reached me at such a difficult time...like a life preserver thrown out to one at sea...encouraging refreshing making me feel important valued loved. Your kindness reminded me,
We are loved with a never ending, never failing love... and He is always near, we are never alone.

....Thou the hill is steep I hear a sweet song encouraging me along my way. He tells me how much He loves me and I drink deep of his thoughts of me as his presence lingers on...

But suddenly I see now how the path has narrowed and there is only room for him and me. I looked at him bewildered, but Lord how may I help others there is no room but for you and me...

"My child, here you will walk safest with me alone."

For a time, no friend I saw, but Jesus alone. I leaned on this Holy One who tenderly led me on...

Bless you dear Sister when tender alone times with Jesus come...purposed and set apart ...for you alone where safest you will be. :hug::kiss:

Tanya~
Sep 15th 2008, 09:00 PM
I miss you Mieke! I miss seeing your green dot! May the Lord give you comfort and peace!:hug::kiss:

miepie
Sep 15th 2008, 10:29 PM
thank you all for your prayers and encouragement :hug:

we are still struggling with the every day life and without our Lord we would have given up already... I am having more and more pain and Charles isn't doing that great either...

Please continue to pray for us...

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

CoffeeCat
Sep 15th 2008, 10:58 PM
:hug: Lifting you both up to Christ, my friend. :hug:

jsph110
Sep 16th 2008, 12:30 AM
praying that you will feel better in Jesus name.

Befaithful
Sep 16th 2008, 12:32 AM
praying for you both.

love :hug::kiss:
Deborah

cdo
Sep 17th 2008, 01:34 AM
:pray::pray::pray:
Praying for you both.
Praying for healing and strength for you two and May the Peace of God be over you in Jesus name.:hug:
in Christ, Darlene

Toymom
Sep 23rd 2008, 02:26 AM
:hug::pray: I am thinking about ya'll and praying for you. :pray:

Tanya~
Sep 23rd 2008, 02:31 AM
:hug::hug::hug: Missing you bunches Mieke. I pray for you often.

moonglow
Sep 23rd 2008, 02:36 AM
Lifting you both up in prayers!

Dear Lord in Heaven please give these two lovely children of yours relief from their pain and difficulties...hold them close in your loving arms. Encourage them and give them rest.

In Jesus Name I pray
Amen

TruthFaith
Sep 24th 2008, 08:20 PM
I hope everything goes alright and I will pray for you.

Diggindeeper
Sep 25th 2008, 02:43 AM
...I'm still praying all the time for you, Mieke and Charles!:pray:

Sure do miss you....:cry:

And love you!:kiss:
Judy

JK18
Sep 25th 2008, 03:43 AM
I'm praying for you both.

KingFisher
Sep 27th 2008, 04:30 AM
I haven't had internet to tell ya that...ya'll have been in my thoughts and
prayers. (day by day):lol:

I hope ya'll felt the love anyways...:hug:

Love ya'll much,
KingFisher

and still prayin...

beckisted2004
Sep 27th 2008, 07:24 PM
Thinking about, praying for, and missing you both!

:hug: :pray:

FaithfulSheep
Sep 28th 2008, 12:57 AM
Mieke I miss you so much.:hug:

Praying for you and Charles everyday. :kiss:

:pray:

amazzin
Sep 28th 2008, 01:06 AM
thank you all for your prayers and encouragement :hug:

we are still struggling with the every day life and without our Lord we would have given up already... I am having more and more pain and Charles isn't doing that great either...

Please continue to pray for us...

Love you,

Jesus is the answer Mieke. Lean on Him and don't let go. Allow His strength to be all sufficient for you. He is a might fortress and strong tower, a refuge in time like these.

We are praying for you and we love you both

miepie
Sep 28th 2008, 01:14 PM
Thank you for your prayers. :hug:

Kingfisher: We're praying for you too.

Amazzin: We are leaning on Jesus. Without Him, we wouldn't make it.

The pain in my arms is getting worse. Charles is typing for me, as I have problems surfing and little energy. Sleeping is difficult also, due to pain in my shoulder.

Please continue to pray for us.

Love you all,
Charles & Mieke :kiss:

turtledove
Sep 28th 2008, 01:31 PM
Continuing to offer our prayers for you both. :hug:

JK18
Sep 29th 2008, 03:52 AM
I'm praying.:hug:

Toymom
Sep 30th 2008, 01:00 AM
:hug::pray::pray: I am still praying for ya'll.
May you enjoy Christ in the midst of everything.

moonglow
Oct 1st 2008, 03:00 PM
Continuing to pray for you also....:pray:

beckisted2004
Oct 1st 2008, 10:49 PM
Still thinking of you two daily and praying hard. Love you and miss you tons! :hug:

turtledove
Oct 3rd 2008, 11:07 AM
:hug:I, too, am thinking of you today as I lift you up in prayer. :pray:

chal
Oct 4th 2008, 11:03 AM
chal> Mieke is still having a lot of pain, especially in her shoulders and arms. We're taking it a day at a time and cancelling as many physical activities as possible. We appreciate the prayers. It's a big part of what's holding us together these days.

karenoka27
Oct 4th 2008, 11:32 AM
Love you both...

http://www.singingbears.com/bigimages/jungle_trio.jpg
This is a trio hug! Me, Mieke and Charles!!!

Tanya~
Oct 4th 2008, 05:28 PM
Thank you for the update and I'm continuing to pray for you and Mieke. :hug:

RoadWarrior
Oct 4th 2008, 06:02 PM
:pray: for pain relief ...

Evangelist Smith
Oct 4th 2008, 07:58 PM
I have lifted you and your husband up in prayer

Sister hello and God bless you and your husband who seem to be so very ill..May I ask you sister what are your health issues that are reaking havoc on your bodies? Maybe that would help me better pray for you and your husband's needs..

God bless sis
Evang.dare

chal
Oct 4th 2008, 10:13 PM
Love you both...

http://www.singingbears.com/bigimages/jungle_trio.jpg
This is a trio hug! Me, Mieke and Charles!!!

Very timely! In this cold damp weather a nice warm hug is just what the doctor ordered. It brought a smile to Mieke's face and those are hard for her to raise these days.

JK18
Oct 5th 2008, 03:58 AM
chal> Mieke is still having a lot of pain, especially in her shoulders and arms. We're taking it a day at a time and cancelling as many physical activities as possible. We appreciate the prayers. It's a big part of what's holding us together these days.
I'm praying for you guys.
Stand strong my friends.
I know that has to be hard to do, but God is with you.

RoadWarrior
Oct 5th 2008, 02:20 PM
chal> Hello and thanks for the prayers and concern. I'm Charles. My name on the board is chal, my wife Mieke is miepie on the board. She is the one with RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Distrophy) and I have Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis. She is experiencing pain from the RSD. She is already taking the maximum amount of painkillers the doctors are willing to allow and any raising of that dosage would be a temporary solution at best. I am her main caretaker, so when the weather gets bad (cold and damp) and my arthritis flares up it's hard to keep up with our daily routine. We ask for prayers mainly for strength and patience to deal with our situation in the way God wants us to. We pray daily for His leadership and appreiciate all those who join us in this. We also like to hear when our brothers and sisters who are joining us in prayer need prayer themselves, so that we may pray for them as well.

Charles, thank you for sharing the information. As winter comes on, it must get more difficult for you! My prayers are also going up for both of you.

:hug: :pray: :kiss: :hug:

Colo25
Oct 6th 2008, 03:16 AM
Am always praying for you Charles and Mieke. :pray:
I am sorry to hear that her pain is worse, and that you are suffering because the weather hurts you. Im also sorry I havent been on in awhile to post my prayers, but I do think of you both often and include you both in my prayers. God bless you both, and you both need a big :hug: from me too!!
ysic,
Colo

KingFisher
Oct 6th 2008, 12:38 PM
Iv'e got some hugs for ya'll today...:hug: & :hug:

And some prayers...:pray:

Love ya'll much,
KingFisher

chal
Oct 6th 2008, 05:52 PM
All right Everybody get ready...
. Group Hug!

moonglow
Oct 6th 2008, 06:03 PM
All right Everybody get ready...
. Group Hug!

Here's a big bear hug for you both!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/IMA/E91~Bear-Hug-Posters.jpg

Hang in there..we are praying for you both!!

CoffeeCat
Oct 6th 2008, 09:25 PM
:hug: :hug: Chal & Mieke :hug: :hug:

Praying for you two. Love to you both!

FaithfulSheep
Oct 8th 2008, 02:56 AM
:hug::hug:Love you guys! Praying daily for you both. :pray:

CoffeeCat
Oct 14th 2008, 02:30 AM
How are you both? :hug:

Still (always) :pray:-ing!

chal
Oct 15th 2008, 07:22 PM
Mieke is still not doing well physically, but is dealing with her pain much better than a few days ago. In her words;
I'm trying to put my life back on track with the limited possibilities I have. I'm studying a lot, with lots of rest in between. I'm learning to rely more on Daddy. Me, I'm hanging around waiting till the weather gets better, but sometimes it seems like warm sunny days are few and far in between. Please pray for sunshine and blue skies. Thanks for the prayers. We love ya'll.

Tanya~
Oct 15th 2008, 11:16 PM
Thank you for the update, it is good to hear from you, and to hear Mieke's words. :) Always praying for you both! I would love to send you some of my weather Charles!

FaithfulSheep
Oct 15th 2008, 11:18 PM
I'm praying for both of you two constantly. Love ya both. :hug:

IMINXTC
Oct 16th 2008, 10:29 AM
Praying for deliverance from pain for you both.

Lisadawn
Oct 16th 2008, 02:52 PM
Praying and sending my love.....still have your precious cards, Mieke!

Love,
Lisa

Colo25
Oct 16th 2008, 06:17 PM
Continuing to Pray for both of you! and wishing some CA sunshine will come your way for you Charles! heres a :hug: for both of you!
ysic,
Colo

Frances
Oct 16th 2008, 07:18 PM
:pray: for sunshine, strength, relief from muscle pain and Peace of mind for you both. . .

chal
Oct 16th 2008, 11:42 PM
I just dropped in to remind ya'll that we appreciate your prayers very much. Mieke is sleeping and I'm chilling out on the computer, like a cyber-potato. We had company for most of the day and both of us are burned out to a crisp. At least we didn't have to leave the house though. That's always a plus, especially on a day like today, where the weather kept cycling through extremes. It went from raining to a short period of sunshine to hailing and back to sunshine, for a while before sundown. maybe the prayers for sunshine are coming in incremental installments.

Seeker of truth
Oct 16th 2008, 11:53 PM
You are both in my prayers....always :pray: :hug:

Tanya~
Oct 17th 2008, 06:04 AM
maybe the prayers for sunshine are coming in incremental installments.

:lol: That's funny! Though I'm sure it doesn't feel like it! I pray you will feel warm and dry in your home even though it might be crazy weather outside.

Always praying for you both!

Ashley274
Oct 17th 2008, 06:25 AM
Bless you both...you two are always in my prayers....I got a kick out of your comment above in Tanya's post...too cute......Love you and wishing you both sunshine and health

miepie
Oct 18th 2008, 05:17 PM
This is Charles typing for Mieke. She's asking prayers especially for her right arm and shoulder. They are hurting her very badly today.

beckisted2004
Oct 18th 2008, 06:10 PM
This is Charles typing for Mieke. She's asking prayers especially for her right arm and shoulder. They are hurting her very badly today.

:pray: Praying for this right now. Mieke, miss you so much. Love you! :hug:

Frances
Oct 18th 2008, 06:12 PM
:pray: that all your needs will be met - especially relief from pain . . . :hug:

AliveinChristDave
Oct 20th 2008, 06:40 AM
Hi Dear Sister in the Lord,
Just a note to let you know that you and your husband Charles are in my prayers.

KingFisher
Oct 20th 2008, 11:51 AM
:pray:ing........

Love ya'll,
KingFisher

ddmor
Oct 20th 2008, 05:28 PM
You two are in my daily prayers - at the top of the list. Miss you terribly, Morpie!! :hug: :kiss:

chal
Oct 20th 2008, 08:25 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. It's not going too good for Mieke. Shes having bladder pains, pain in the arms and legs and so she is sleeping a lot. I'm in zombie mode. It only hurts when I move or breathe, so I'm vegging out. I wish I could give a better report after all the praying ya'll do for us, but what I can truthfully say, is that I believe without those prayers along with our own, it would be much worse and at times they seem to be all that is holding us up. We are also praying for ya'll and thanking Daddy for your support. Dawn; Morpie misses you terribly too. :hug:

Tanya~
Oct 20th 2008, 09:47 PM
Please don't worry about giving us a true report of how you are. We want to know. My prayer for both of you is that God will sustain you in this suffering. We do not like it that you're suffering but when we suffer in the will of God, we are exactly where He has us and it is all for His glory.:hug::pray:

JK18
Oct 21st 2008, 05:14 AM
I'm praying....

karenoka27
Oct 21st 2008, 09:21 AM
Father, I come before You on behalf of Charles and Mieke. I ask that you fill their home with Your presence. Fill their hearts with peace as they seek to keep their eyes on You.
Father give Mieke and Charles rest in their bodies today. Bless them both for the blessing they have been to us here on this board.
In Jesus Name, amen

Think of you both every day.:hug:

FaithfulSheep
Oct 21st 2008, 09:23 AM
Charles, thank you for the update. The Lord must have something fantastic planned for you both as your reward in Heaven for all you have endured. God bless you both. I love you guys and continue to pray for both of you. :hug:

miepie
Oct 22nd 2008, 07:34 AM
Thanks again for the prayers..... :hug:
It still isn't going too good, my nights are a problem now due to my arm/shoulder, so we go to see the familydoc tomorrow, also have her check my urine for a bladderinfection and get my ears flushed out as I am partly deaf right now....... I really hope and pray she can do something for me, but try not to get my hopes up too high......... :pray: Please pray for this and for Charles as usual...... :hug:

Love you all very much,

RoadWarrior
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:21 PM
:pray: Lord please be with Mieke and Charles! Thank you for your presence and your healing.

karenoka27
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:26 PM
Father, I come humbly before You again today and bring two very special people, Mieke and Charles. Lord be with them and bring them comfort from pain and give the rest in their bodies.
Father they have been such a blessing to us on the board, please bless them for all that they have done for us.
Thank You, In Your Son's Name. Amen

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:37 PM
Father God we ask that you O Lord would have mercy and hear the cries of your people on behalf of these two precious souls who are so badly afflicted in body, may your healing and comforting touch be felt today by miepie and charles in Christ' Mighty name we do humbly pray amen and amen

moonglow
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks again for the prayers..... :hug:
It still isn't going too good, my nights are a problem now due to my arm/shoulder, so we go to see the familydoc tomorrow, also have her check my urine for a bladderinfection and get my ears flushed out as I am partly deaf right now....... I really hope and pray she can do something for me, but try not to get my hopes up too high......... :pray: Please pray for this and for Charles as usual...... :hug:

Love you all very much,

I will be sure to pray the doctor can do something to relieve your pain!

:pray:

God bless

RevivedGirl0216
Oct 22nd 2008, 04:45 PM
Thank you for your prayers. :hug:

Kingfisher: We're praying for you too.

Amazzin: We are leaning on Jesus. Without Him, we wouldn't make it.

The pain in my arms is getting worse. Charles is typing for me, as I have problems surfing and little energy. Sleeping is difficult also, due to pain in my shoulder.

Please continue to pray for us.

Love you all,
Charles & Mieke :kiss:

Praying that The Lord gives you comfort and relieves you pain...remember Jesus took all sickness at the cross, declare and decree what He has already said...you are healed through Him...may not seem like it...but you are. The doctors say one thing, but He says another...I pray for you deliverance...I will keep you guys in my prayers....:hug:

miepie
Oct 23rd 2008, 07:02 PM
This is Charles typing for Mieke. We've been to the doctor and Mieke has a bladder infection for which penicillin was prescibed (which makes he nauseous). She also has tennis elbow and something wrong with the joint of her shoulder, that causes friction when moving (in the same arm). Without movement, the tennis elbow takes about 2 months to heal. The shoulder problem however, takes several months. Please continue to pray for her as the arm is very painful. Typing will be done by me until further notice (so no talking behind my back!).

Love you all,
Charles & Mieke

karenoka27
Oct 23rd 2008, 07:09 PM
Love you both, and thanks for the update. Praying for you Mieke! (and that husband of yours!;))

Christ-4-D
Oct 23rd 2008, 08:48 PM
You are both in my prayers

Frances
Oct 24th 2008, 04:44 PM
:pray: for you both . . . .including for relief from pain.

(when I had tennis elbow healing was accelerated and pain lessened when I wore a splint that stopped my wrist turning from side to side - would that be worth trying?)

chal
Oct 24th 2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for all your prayers. :hug: Mieke is not doing to good. The penicillin is making her very tired and she is getting similar pains in the other arm (elbow and shoulder) now. Please continue to pray for us in this struggle.

Frances; Mieke is already wearing braces that hold her arms in a bent position day and night, but she has to move them a little to prevent atrophy.

moonglow
Oct 24th 2008, 11:13 PM
Thanks for all your prayers. :hug: Mieke is not doing to good. The penicillin is making her very tired and she is getting similar pains in the other arm (elbow and shoulder) now. Please continue to pray for us in this struggle.

Frances; Mieke is already wearing braces that hold her arms in a bent position day and night, but she has to move them a little to prevent atrophy.

What are the braces suppose to do help? Seems like every time she has to wear them it increases her pain..:confused

I will continue to pray the Lord helps lessen her pain!

God bless

CoffeeCat
Oct 25th 2008, 01:30 PM
Praying for you both, Charles and Mieke! :hug:

chal
Oct 25th 2008, 08:27 PM
Julie; Sometimes it seems that way, but the braces are actually to prevent pain. When she takes a shower or bath, they have to come off and without them, there is a lot more pain. Today the pain was really bad when they came off, so they do serve a purpose.

Everyone; Thanks for your continuing prayers. Mieke is not having a good day, but she is handling it well. I am very proud of her determination to stay positive.

beckisted2004
Oct 25th 2008, 08:56 PM
Mieke, during my quiet times I've jotted down a few verses this past week that made me think of you. I thought you might like to hear them. :hug:

"You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." - Psalm 18:28

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." - Romans 8:18

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." - James 1:2-4

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

I also stumbled upon this poem. Hope you enjoy it!

A Bend In The Road
When we feel we have nothing left to give
and we are sure that the song has ended,
When our day seems over and the shadows fall
and the darkness of night has descended,
Where can we go to find the strength
to valiantly keep on trying?
Where can we find the hand that will dry
the tears that the heart is crying?

There's but one place to go and that is to God,
and dropping all pretense and pride,
We can pour out our problems without restraint
and gain strength with Him at our side.
And together we stand at life's crossroads
and view what we think is the end.

But God has a much bigger vision,
and He tells us it's only a bend,
For the road goes on and is smoother,
and the pause in the song is a rest,
And the part that's unsung and unfinished
is the sweetest and richest and best.

So rest and relax and grow stronger
let go and let God share your load.
Your work is not finished or ended
you've just come to a bend in the road.

-By Helen Steiner Rice-

KingFisher
Oct 27th 2008, 01:47 PM
Everyone; Thanks for your continuing prayers. Mieke is not having a good day, but she is handling it well. I am very proud of her determination to stay positive.

I just want ya'll to know that I haven't had time to post as much lately, but
ya'll are still in our prayers.

I'm honored to run this race with ya'll.

Thanks for those scriptures to beckisted!

KingFisher

moonglow
Oct 27th 2008, 03:41 PM
Julie; Sometimes it seems that way, but the braces are actually to prevent pain. When she takes a shower or bath, they have to come off and without them, there is a lot more pain. Today the pain was really bad when they came off, so they do serve a purpose.

ok I see..thanks for explaining...

still praying as always...

God Bless

miepie
Nov 2nd 2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks everyone.... :hug: especially you Becky.... :hug:

We're not doing good...... I still have the same problems and added bladderpains when I sit up too long and Charles is battling a heavy throat infection. He got antibiotics from the doc but it takes time to get over it..... in the mean time he lost his voice, which I don't like at all........ :rolleyes:
Please pray for us both........

Love you all,

moonglow
Nov 2nd 2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone.... :hug: especially you Becky.... :hug:

We're not doing good...... I still have the same problems and added bladderpains when I sit up too long and Charles is battling a heavy throat infection. He got antibiotics from the doc but it takes time to get over it..... in the mean time he lost his voice, which I don't like at all........ :rolleyes:
Please pray for us both........

Love you all,

I lost my voice a couple of time when I was sick...well I could talk but not loud or well...I sounded like my voice box was broken...:rolleyes: I am sorry to hear he is sick...I hope he has some of those numbing cough drops for the pain...they help alittle anyway. I will keep you both in my prayers for total healing..:pray:

God bless

CoffeeCat
Nov 3rd 2008, 12:44 AM
:hug: to you, Mieke... and to Charles! Praying. :pray:

Tanya~
Nov 3rd 2008, 05:01 AM
:hug::hug: < one for you, and one for Charles.

:pray: for you both as well.

KingFisher
Nov 3rd 2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry ya'll are feeling so bad.

I used to get a sore throat about 3 to 4 times a year. Then the doctor
decided it was time to get my tonsils taken out. I was 27 at the time. I went
to the hospital that morning for the surgery. I had to wait in line with 4
five year old's to get weighed.

I came out of surgery with stickers all over over my hospital gown. The
nurses picking at me in recovery told me you were so brave! :lol:

Those five year old's recovered better than I did, they were sitting up in
bed eating popsicle's and watching T.V....I felt like I got hit by a train.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We're prayin for ya'll, :pray:
:hug: KingFisher :hug:

IMINXTC
Nov 3rd 2008, 03:27 PM
Remembering you both in prayer, for deliverance from pain and sickness, and for extra strenghth in preparation for the holidays and winter months.

Frances
Nov 3rd 2008, 04:57 PM
:pray:.......................................and that you are both conscious of His Arms around you . . . :kiss:

chal
Nov 4th 2008, 11:27 PM
Thank you all for the prayers. :hug: We're both still not doing too good. Please continue to pray.

Please pray for Mieke's parents also. Her Mom is going to be tested for Rhuematism and her Dad, just got tested today for prostate cancer.

karenoka27
Nov 4th 2008, 11:40 PM
I'm here Charles, praying for you and Mieke daily. Will also be praying for her mother! love to you both!:hug:

militarywife
Nov 6th 2008, 06:34 AM
Praying for you all. Love you.:hug:

Colo25
Nov 6th 2008, 11:37 PM
Heres a hug for you both :hug: !
Always praying for you both to feel better! and I will pray for her parents too!
ysic,
Colo

moonglow
Nov 8th 2008, 06:59 PM
I will be praying for you both and her parents! Let us know how that turns out...

God bless

miepie
Nov 13th 2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the prayers... :hug:
My dad has the results of the test and they found something on one side that could be the beginning of cancer, so they test him again in two months......
My mom doesn't know results yet, they took quite some blood from her yesterday but the rheumatologist said it could be her thyroid as she has problems with that........
Charles is still coughing after his throatinfection so I am taking him to the doc tomorrowmorning......
and finally me, I am doing very badly, my arms hurt like crazy in the night and I can't sleep.... we're trying to change some meds to see if that helps, but not much can be done..... a friend of my parents has a special diet that should help a bit, so I am going to try that when I get it.... the diet I was following was too strict and had no results.......

So far the update....... please continue to pray for us..... :cry:

Love you all,

KingFisher
Nov 13th 2008, 09:07 PM
:pray:ING!.....

Love ya'll, :hug:
KingFisher

Tanya~
Nov 13th 2008, 09:21 PM
So good to see you mieke!! :hug: I pray for your whole family, that the Lord will bring comfort and peace to each of you, especially you for sleep Mieke.

Ashley274
Nov 14th 2008, 07:25 AM
Ahh jeeze I am so sorry to hear things continue to escalate for you both and mom and dad....many prayers :pray:

A small smile..I was in the store today and saw a lady walking around in pajamas ...they had penguins on them and right away.. thought of you :hug::pray:

miepie
Nov 14th 2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks for praying...... :hug: We just made it through another horrible night..... :cry: Please keep the prayers going..... We go see the doc on Tuesday afternoon....... :pray:

Love you all,

IMINXTC
Nov 14th 2008, 10:41 AM
Continuing to watch and pray... for the parents as well. Praying especially for deliverance from pain and for the ability to sleep well at night.

Frances
Nov 14th 2008, 05:21 PM
:pray: for deep, restful, sleep each night, and relief from pain . . . .

miepie
Nov 15th 2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks again...... :hug:

I am very relieved to say that the prayers worked after we changed our sleeping habits around a bit...... (like heating up my bed a little bit with hotwater bottles) and changing into a better diet from Monday should help out too..... :) If that doesn't work we're going to see if it is in God's Will to find a homeopathic doctor...... :) at least we're doing something useful again! :pp

Please continue to pray..... especially for my arms and Charles' throat...... :pray:

Love you all,

IMINXTC
Nov 15th 2008, 11:41 AM
Great to hear about your relief! We will continue to watch and pray for deliverance from pain and for wisdom concerning further medical care.

Frances
Nov 16th 2008, 01:45 PM
Do seriously consider if the work of the seriously unGodly man who invented Homeopathy - which is in effect taking one single drop of 'medicine' and putting it into many thousands of gallons of water made into tablets or drunk - can possibly be endorsed by the Living God. . . .

I suspect that, like acupuncture, homeopathy only 'works' if you have faith in it, and/or the spirit behind it.

FaithfulSheep
Nov 16th 2008, 02:49 PM
Sweet Mieke, do research this a lot... I'm with Frances on this one... from looking around on the internet, I don't know that this is something that we as Christians should participate in.

I continue to pray for you and Charles both. And I am sending a package to you Monday. :kiss:

miepie
Nov 16th 2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks girls.... :hug: I do go to Daddy with these questions, but for now that visit is far away (at least a few months) so for now I don't worry too much about it.......
We have to postpone the diet though...... wanted to start this week, but Charles gave me his throatinfection (although not as severe, thank God!) so I'll postpone that another week...... hopefully I'll be better by then..... :pray:

Love you girls,

FaithfulSheep
Nov 18th 2008, 01:48 AM
I made it to the post office today. Start watching your mail in a few days. :kiss:

chal
Nov 18th 2008, 10:55 AM
I made it to the post office today. Start watching your mail in a few days. :kiss:

Great! It will be good to see Mieke smiling when it comes.

Sorry we didn't do the same. We're both sick with a virus/sore throat thingie and haven't been keeping up with anything. I'm almost over it, but it took almost 3 weeks and I'm still feeling it slightly. Mieke has had it for about 5 days, so I'm not sure when we will be back to normal (whatever that is).

FaithfulSheep
Nov 18th 2008, 12:23 PM
:pray:ing for both of you to get over this sickness very soon. :hug:

chal
Nov 20th 2008, 11:51 AM
I'm doing much better (just a frog still living in my throat), but Mieke is not. Thanks for all the prayers. This is a tough situation, but it's getting better.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 12:03 PM
Jesus, I ask you take care of them both.. they both need you..and need your comfort.. Please take care of them both.. and let them feel the comfort that you let us all feel.. Please Jesus..:pray:

FaithfulSheep
Nov 23rd 2008, 02:22 PM
Mieke, how are you doing? Is your cold getting any better? How about Charles?

miepie
Nov 23rd 2008, 06:11 PM
Mieke, how are you doing? Is your cold getting any better? How about Charles?
Thanks for asking Jess.... :hug:
Charles is over it, he only loses his voice every now and then and sometimes sounds like a frog...... but for the rest he's healed from the infection.....
I am still getting over it but doing much better there..... I do have a lot of pain in my arms but I'll try tomorrow to wear my braces again and with the restrictions hopefully the pain will go away a bit too....... :)

Thanks for praying girl! :hug: I enjoyed my Bible very much this morning in our online church! I finally could follow what they said! :pp I am also using it in my study of the Bible, so it's used a lot! Thanks again! :hug:

Love you very much,

CoffeeCat
Nov 23rd 2008, 06:30 PM
Praying for you both, Mieke and Charles! :hug:

thethirdtuttle
Nov 24th 2008, 12:08 PM
Mieke and Charles:

Even though I'm not able to be on the boards on a regular basis like I would like to be, I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. It is evident that you have been such a huge blessing to so many on here, myself included, so I just wanted to say thank you and keep it up. God will richly reward you for your faithfulness, love and compassion. I do pray that God will completely and totally heal you from all disease, illness and sickness, and whether that healing comes in this life, or if you have to wait until the next life for it to completely manifest itself, that is entirely up to God. Either way, He is completely trustworthy, and will never give you more than you can handle with His help. Continue to lean on Daddy, as you have been doing, and He will never let you down. :hug: to both of you.

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin

KingFisher
Nov 24th 2008, 10:09 PM
Hey Charles, I'm glad to hear you're feelin better. I got a frog caught in my
throat last week too...finally feelin better myself.

Mieke...hang in there...sending prayer post marked ya'lls way. :pray:
errr...post marked Yahweh :D

:hug: Love ya'll, :hug:
KingFisher

Frances
Nov 25th 2008, 05:08 PM
Just to remind you both you are in my thoughts and prayers . . . . for Peace, Healing, and reduction of pain. . .

miepie
Dec 1st 2008, 11:38 AM
Please continue to pray for us.......
Charles is doing allright for now, but I am having horrible pains in my right arm and sometimes also in my left shoulder/arm...... please pray for that..... :cry:

Love you all,

FaithfulSheep
Dec 1st 2008, 11:43 AM
:pray:Dearest Father, please be with our sweet Mieke. I pray that you will bring her relief from the horrible pain she is suffering. Surround her with Your comforting arms and lay Your healing hands upon her. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

miepie
Dec 1st 2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks Jess.... :hug: Your prayer means a lot to me..... :hug:
I tried wearing a sling for the arm but that hurts my shoulders and neck too much...... I just have to avoid using it, but that's difficult if you are right-handed........ :rolleyes: and I can't use the other arm too much either, because that one is not doing well either....... so please continue to pray.....

Love you,

FaithfulSheep
Dec 1st 2008, 11:52 AM
I tried to rep you to tell you I am praying for you, but it just came through as

and I accidently hit enter. Just wanted you to know what I meant. ;)

:hug:

Frances
Dec 1st 2008, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=miepie;1887165]Please continue to pray for us.......
Charles is doing allright for now, but I am having horrible pains in my right arm and sometimes also in my left shoulder/arm...... please pray for that..... :cry:
QUOTE]

:pray:......:kiss:......:pray:......:hug:......:pr ay:

Ashley274
Dec 2nd 2008, 06:28 AM
Praying for Chal and Miepie :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: sending much love too :kiss:

miepie
Dec 4th 2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks..... :hug:
Charles is having a little arthritispain in his feet but is doing good overall......
I however, am having lots of pain in my arms, especially my right arm, from my shoulder to my pulse....... please pray for us.... :cry:

Love you all,

Frances
Dec 5th 2008, 04:29 PM
:pray: for the Lord's Mercy and Grace for you both . . . . :hug:

miepie
Dec 16th 2008, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the prayers.... :hug:

Charles has some arthritispain in his hands and feet, but we didn't go out today to the bath, so that helped a lot, but it's especially bad in the morning.....
I am having bladderpains, also in the night now when it wakes me up, and in my arms/shoulders.....
Please continue to pray for us....... :hug:

Tomorrow we have to go to the hospital to get Charles' yearly heart checkup, some prayers there are appreciated too...... :pray: not only for a good outcome but also for me getting out of the house and spending the afternoon in the hospital........ :pray:

Love you all,

KingFisher
Dec 16th 2008, 07:36 PM
:pray:ing....

:hug: Love ya'll :hug:
KingFisher

moonglow
Dec 16th 2008, 07:41 PM
I am still praying for you both everyday! I pray the pain lets up..:pray:

God bless

beckisted2004
Dec 16th 2008, 10:24 PM
I'm so glad to hear from you! I love having specific things to pray for for you two. Now, I'm off to pray for your hospital visit tomorrow and for restful sleep for you tonight. :hug:

Frances
Dec 17th 2008, 05:55 PM
:pray: . . . :hug: . . . :kiss: . . . . :pray:

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 05:27 AM
Father we ask that you comfort Charles and Miepie and restore them to good health. Please give them the strength to carry out their daily activities. We ask and trust In Jesus name, Amen. :pray::pray: Feel better guys :kiss::hug:

miepie
Dec 18th 2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks again..... :hug:

Charles' heartspecialist was satisfied with his heart's condition.... said it was good! :pp He has to come back for checkup in 2 years! :pp
He still has some arthritis problems though due to the weather....... so prayers are appreciated there......

I have been to the familydoc this morning because my shoulder hurts more and more and it's more or less inflamed.... so I'm taking more meds and the physiotherapist is coming Tuesday for exercises with my shoulder, which is limited possible due to my dystrophy and my tenniselbow... :hmm: It could take several months for it to clear up....... sigh..... :rolleyes:

Even though many a night I can't sleep because my bladder hurts too much or my shoulder/arms, I am very peaceful....... not that I can understand it, but I don't have to...... Daddy does and that's important!

Please continue to pray for us...... :pray:

Love you all,

Lee-Roy
Dec 18th 2008, 04:48 PM
You will be in my prayers tonight. God bless.

Frances
Dec 21st 2008, 04:19 PM
:pray: for you both to experience His Peace and Blessings at all times. . . .

Colo25
Dec 21st 2008, 08:22 PM
Praying for you both! :pray: and rejoicing that Charles heart is well! :pp
peace to you both this Christmas season. :hug:

FaithfulSheep
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:12 AM
Hey sweet Mieke. I haven't heard from you in a few days. You are on my mind tonight.

Saying a prayer for you and Charles.:pray:

Love ya!:hug:

miepie
Dec 23rd 2008, 08:03 PM
I have been to the doctor again for my shoulder, and she gave me a referal to a physiotherapist..... who has been here this afternoon, and she gave me some exercises for both shoulders, as my other shoulder hurts too...... for the rest she can't do much as she thinks it may be dystrophy instead of a temporary thing...... :cry: I am having cramps again and shakings and I don't like that........ :rolleyes: my bladder hurts big time too from time to time...... please pray for me......
Charles is sore all over from the arthritis (due to the weather) so please pray for that too.......
Furthermore I am asking prayers for Tina, my friend...... she's having pain too and can't do much....... she has trouble with winterdepression and doesn't like the holidays......

Love you all,

FaithfulSheep
Dec 23rd 2008, 08:05 PM
I had wondered if perhaps you had had a few bad days. I will pray for all three of you. :pray:

P.S.

I saw this cute guy and thought of you. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060105/060105_emMO11.gif

Frances
Dec 24th 2008, 06:00 PM
:pray: that you all experience relief from the pain over Christmas . . . . (for a start)

miepie
Dec 25th 2008, 05:59 PM
P.S.

I saw this cute guy and thought of you. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060105/060105_emMO11.gif

I was going to give you reps for that cute guy...... it made me laugh! :lol:
Not doing so great here...... but at least we made it to the Christmas Eve night service of the church here..... it was so nice to be there, fellowshipping and singing songs.... the ministers did a little acting too! :lol: It was very very nice...... Helmer, the minister who always visits us, said he wanted to come by our house soon for a visit....... so I have to send him a mail for that...... he's a very sweet guy..... we really like him (he married us too)......

My shoulder and bladder still give me a lot of trouble...... :rolleyes: so please continue to pray for us...... :hug:

Love you all,

ServantofTruth
Dec 25th 2008, 08:22 PM
In my thoughts and prayers. SofTy. :)

IMINXTC
Dec 25th 2008, 08:26 PM
Continuing to lift you both before the Lord, for physical well-being and hope for the new year. Great that you had a blessed Christmas eve service...:)

CoffeeCat
Dec 27th 2008, 06:46 AM
:hug: praying for you both!

Frances
Dec 27th 2008, 04:51 PM
:kiss: you're in my thoughts and prayers at this time . . . so glad you were able to get to the church service, just being with other Christians lifts the spirits. :hug:

miepie
Jan 3rd 2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks a lot.... :hug:

I am not doing any better, in fact the pain in my right shoulder is getting worser, it's now keeping me out of my sleep..... :cry:
The doc can't do anything about it, and the physiotherapist can only give me exercises which make it worser in the end....... she's coming back on Monday, but that will probably be the last time....... :cry:
My legs hurt a lot too..... I'm wearing the long legbrace that keeps my leg straight day and night now, that seems to help a bit..... but for my other left leg I don't have a brace so that one still hurts..... but not nearly as much as my right shoulder......
Please pray for me....... especially for my right shoulder..... :pray:

Love you all,

shepherdsword
Jan 3rd 2009, 05:59 AM
He still has some arthritis problems though due to the weather....... so prayers are appreciated there......

I have been to the familydoc this morning because my shoulder hurts more and more and it's more or less inflamed....

:pray:Lord, I pray for healing to take place. I pray they would be overwhelmed by your love. :pray:

miepie
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:15 AM
:pray:Lord, I pray for healing to take place. I pray they would be overwhelmed by your love. :pray:
Thank you for praying.... :hug:

We already are overwhelmed by God's Love..... He's faithful to us...... without Him I wouldn't have made it this far...... when I couldn't go on anymore, He brought me a husband that not only loved me but also wanted to take care of me 24/7 day in, day out..... He is also blessing us in various ways.....

The trouble is that I have a disease, RSD, that is fatal in the end and is giving more and more trouble with my joints and organs..... so it's not strange that the docs can't do anything about my pain in my shoulders, especially my right shoulder..... it will take time to get used to this pain, on top of all the other pain I have..... I am just asking for this process to progress quickly so I can go on with my life and sleep better (didn't sleep at all last night).....

Love you,

Frances
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:13 PM
:kiss: :pray: . . . . . . :hug:

KingFisher
Jan 5th 2009, 01:42 PM
We're :pray:ing for y'alls continued peace, hope, love, a good nights sleep,
a hug from daddy...:hug:

"Those bear necessities"

:hug: love y'all :hug:
KingFisher

miepie
Jan 8th 2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks.... :hug:
The fysiotherapist talked again with the doctor and there is nothing they can do for my shoulders anymore....... :cry: so now I am stuck with that pain, they hope that rest will clear it up a bit, but it could very well be RSD in my shoulders and then it won't clear up...... but either way it could take months for it to heal....... sigh...... it's very difficult to live with..... please continue to pray...... :pray: :hug:

Love you all,

Frances
Jan 8th 2009, 05:41 PM
:pray: thanksgiving for Your Promise that we will never be afflicted with more than we can bear, and Your Presence when the going gets really tough .. . . .

miepie
Jan 12th 2009, 06:54 PM
I am still not doing too great physically..... lots of pain in my shoulder and also in my bladder.......

but something changed.....

I have been reading a book and there was a page about how to journal your Biblestudy...... and finally some pieces came together and Daddy brought back the joy in my life by that book....... I am going to go in depth Biblestudy, alone and together with Charles! I am really looking forward to that! It's going to be wonderful times as we study and pray together......... :)

Please continue to pray for us both, for our physical bodies......... and for Daddy to open our hearts and minds for these studytimes....... :pray:

Love you all,

CoffeeCat
Jan 13th 2009, 12:28 AM
Continuing to pray for you and Charles! :hug: I am so glad you're doing the Biblestudy. That's wonderful!

Diggindeeper
Jan 13th 2009, 03:45 AM
Dearest Mieke and Charles...

That study sounds really interesting! I pray for you two all the time, several times a day, honestly. Everytime I think of you, I pray that God will send both you and Charles freedom from pain.

I hope one of you can start a thread about what your study is about and what you are learning. Maybe as you feel like it and tell us about it, some of us can talk about it with you! I'd love that!

Love you!
Judy

miepie
Jan 13th 2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks Laura and Judy.... :hug:

Mawma, we're praying for you too! :hug: I have edited my signature and put your name in there..... :hug: That means you're on my permanent prayerlist too..... I've got more names on there but got only room for a few on my signature but felt you belonged there! :hug:

I am thinking about starting a thread in either the Womens forum or in Biblestudy...... I think the Womens forum would get more replies, don't you? :hmm: or maybe I'll do the NT in the Womens forum and the OT in Biblestudy..... :idea: Have to think on that one........ :) I'll send you the links when I started something, ok? :hug:

We're doing ok this morning..... still a lot of pain, so prayers are still needed....... but Tina comes this afternoon so I'm excited about that and then we'll eat and do Biblestudy...... so it will be a good day...... I found myself in the Bible at 08.00 am in the morning! :eek: and yesterday when I was half asleep I wanted to look up a Scripture I didn't understand....... while we were already in bed! :eek: I think Daddy's inspiring me a lot! :pp

Love you all,

KingFisher
Jan 13th 2009, 12:17 PM
Awesome!
I pray that Daddy will continue to bless y'alls study of His word.

Paul prayed a prayer for the Ephesian believers that I'd like to pray for y'all.

Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom

Ephesians 1:15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord
Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16 do not cease to give thanks for
you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17 that the God of our Lord
Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and
revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding
being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what
are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is
the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to
the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He
raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly
places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and
every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to
come.
22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all
things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all
in all.

If you put the OT study in the Biblestudy forum let me know.

:hug:Love y'all much,:hug:
KingFisher

miepie
Jan 13th 2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks... :hug:

For who is interested, the link to my and Charles' Ezekiel study is here: http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?p=1942496#post1942496

Love you,

miepie
Jan 24th 2009, 09:40 AM
The study is progressing fine....... :) We are getting deeper into Ezekiel, although we're still at the beginning chapters, it's difficult so it doesn't go too fast....... and we're also doing 1 Corinthians..... I learn a lot, especially from the last one.......
I am also studying the sequel of the book that thought me how to study the Bible and how to journal it...... it's about spiritual warfare....... teaching me a lot too....... very difficult at times but very good for me........

The enemy doesn't like us doing this Biblestudy at all...... I have much more pain than normally....... please pray that these heavy pains go away........ :pray:

Pray for Charles too...... the winter ain't easy on him either....... :pray:

Love you all,

Frances
Jan 24th 2009, 05:22 PM
:hug:..:pray:...:kiss:...

miepie
Jan 27th 2009, 06:26 PM
I am having more and more pain....... but Daddy is faithful and good to us...... I have prayed and asked Him to change me, to make me more like Him..... and He is changing me! I am more positive and energetic and just happy to be alive..... where I used to have a problem staying indoors, I now don't really want to go outside anymore, as it takes time away from my studying! I've applied for a showerchair and when I get that one we won't go out more than two days a week downstairs to the shoppingcenter and stay in the rest...... :) and I am very happy with that....... I can also have my armbraces off a few hours a day, where I can do maybe a little embroidery (don't know if I can yet, but I'll try) and type a bit here...... Also we're springcleaning and I love to see the room more empty..... making other people happy with our things..... or putting away stuff for the fancyfair of our church at the end of March...... :) I have lots of plans of decorating the house again, but with lesser things...... :)

Please pray that I can stay this positive, pray for more energy and that the pain stays at this level or goes down...... no matter how positive I am, the pain is always a stumbling block..... also pray for Charles whose having a hard time with the weather and has to deal with a wife full of springcleaning ideas....... :D

Love you all,

KingFisher
Jan 27th 2009, 06:49 PM
:pray:ing for y'all...

My condolences to Charles on the spring cleaning ideas :D
"Hunny do day's"

:hug: Love y'all, :hug:
KingFisher

miepie
Jan 27th 2009, 06:56 PM
He don't need condolences...... HE was the one suggesting it....... :D

Love you lots,

CoffeeCat
Jan 27th 2009, 07:00 PM
He don't need condolences...... HE was the one suggesting it....... :D

Love you lots,

He's a keeper! :D

KingFisher
Jan 27th 2009, 07:09 PM
He's a keeper! :D

Wow...no doubt!

miepie
Feb 1st 2009, 07:38 PM
Thank you for the funny posts..... I needed that.... :hug:

We're not doing too good here...... we both have a lot of pain, which leads to broken nights because we can't sleep because of the pain....... Charles has lots of arthritis pain and my dystrophy is causing a lot of pain too......

Please pray for us...... :pray:

Love you all,

moonglow
Feb 1st 2009, 08:06 PM
Praying for you both..that you get relief from this pain! :pray::pray::pray:

God bless

Colo25
Feb 2nd 2009, 01:38 AM
Praying for you Both, always! :pray:

Frances
Feb 2nd 2009, 05:44 PM
:pray:. . . . .

Spring cleaning? It's been snowing all day here!

miepie
Feb 9th 2009, 08:59 PM
It's not going the right way here...... Charles has lots of pain, still due to the weather....... his feet and his hands are hurting him especially......
I on the other hand am doing even more worse...... I have no energy, sleep most of the day or feel very tired and can't sleep due to pain....... My pains are higher than normal and I just don't feel good.......
Please pray for us.......

Love you all,

Frances
Feb 10th 2009, 06:32 PM
:pray: that you both receive relief for the pain and His Peace. . .

also, I came across this poem this morning that made me think of you and Blessed me, it's by Amos R. Wells . . .

"God laid upon my back a grievous load,
A heavy cross to bear along the road.
I staggered on, and lo! one weary day
A lion sprang across my way.
I prayed to God, and swift to His Command,
the cross became a weapon in my hand.
It slew my raging enemy and then -
became a cross upon my back again.
I reached a desert and o'er the burning track
I persevered - the cross upon my back.
No shade was there, and in the cruel sun -
I sank at last and thought my day was done.
But lo! the Lord works many a Blest surprise,
The cross became a tree before my eyes.
I slept. I woke. I felt the strength of 10,
I found the cross upon my back again.
And so through all my days from then to this,
the cross, my burden, has become my bliss.
Nor ever shall I lay my burden down,
For God, someday, will make my cross a crown.

:kiss::hug:

KingFisher
Feb 11th 2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks for sharing the poem Frances!

:pray:in for y'all...

:hug:Love you,:hug:
KingFisher

GodsamazingGrace77
Feb 11th 2009, 12:33 PM
:pray:I am praying for you Chal and Mieke. :pray: I keep you both in my prayers every day. :hug: You both are such a blessing, i pray so hard that God will comfort, heal and strengthen you both. :pray:

Love and God Bless. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jennifer

chal
Feb 11th 2009, 03:30 PM
Just wanted to let ya'll know, although Mieke is still not doing too good, I woke up feeling as though I twisted my ankle, but it went away after a few hours of moving it. The weird thing about it is that it was on a leg that has a plate in it and some dead nerves that extend almost to my toes. Usually I don't feel anything in that area of that foot, even if it really is twisted. Usually, I can only tell something is wrong, if it's bruised and I can see it.

This morning I wasn't sure whether to praise God for restoring those dead nerves, or for Him to take away the hurt, so I held my peace. It seems He did both! Now I know exactly what to praise Him for (both) and what to ask Him for (to help Mieke, especially with her shoulder, range of motion of her arms and her stomach).

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

PS Frances, it's always Spring indoors, if you keep the heat adjusted right.

From "chal's Dictionary of Adjustable Wordlings for Me and People Like Me"

Explanation of the Five Seasons
Two Springs, Three Winters

Spring: 1.) A season that occurs only indoors and then only if the heating is adjusted right. 2.) A small curley metal thingie that looks kinda like a slinky (NO, NOT Slinky Junior, it's even smaller than that). Also called the "Slinky Season," by some insane Slinky enthusiasts (not that all Slinky enthusiatats are insane, mind you).

Winter: 1.) A season that happens out of doors and should be avoided at all costs. 2.) A season that happens out of doors, has no affiliation with Slinky or Spring mechanisms and should be avoided at all costs. 3.) See entries one and two.

moonglow
Feb 11th 2009, 03:43 PM
Boy that is odd isn't it with your ankle...

I am keeping meipie in my prayers as always and you too.

God bless

chal
Feb 11th 2009, 09:53 PM
Boy that is odd isn't it with your ankle...

I am keeping meipie in my prayers as always and you too.

God bless

chal> Well, a little after I posted that, I felt a slight twinge of pain there, but when I got up and walked on it for a while it went away. I think it's arthritis, because with a twisted ankle, movement and especially putting weight on it make it worse, but with arthritis, movement helps. Still doesn't explain why after all these years, I have feeling there. The plate in my leg is from a motorbike accident that happened when I was fifteen. Thanks for the prayers.

Redneck Charger
Feb 12th 2009, 12:00 PM
Jesus, I ask you to please take very good care of Mieke and Charles.. Please Jesus watch over them..:pray:

miepie
Feb 21st 2009, 10:00 AM
Thank you my friend...... Jesus is watching over us..... holding us in His Arms...... :pray:

Charles still has problems with the weather...... it's affecting his fingers and hands and arms mostly but sometimes also his feet and back......
I'm not doing great either...... I lack energy and sometimes am exhausted (especially after visits, no matter how much I like them) so I am trying Spirulina, which should help with that hopefully...... the cause is my meds, my patch and my disease which is slowly progressing...... but if I don't try something, I'll never know if something would help against that...... it's a good bodycleanser anyway, so that's good too...... :)

Please continue to pray for us...... we're still having a hard time......

Love you all,

miepie
Feb 25th 2009, 01:11 AM
We're having much difficulties here...... Charles has still problems with his arthritis, due to the cold/dampness/rain/snow and more of that stuff.... Even with the cancellation of the baths, only going out of the house once a week, I am still doing rather badly....... having lots of pain and signs of exhaustion due to that...... we're hoping the Spirulina will help with the exhaustion but I only recently started it, so we have to wait and see....... if it doesn't work, then at least we tried something to do about it.......

Please continue to pray for us....... :pray:

Love you all,

Indueseason
Feb 25th 2009, 01:24 AM
:hug: Your both in my prayers dear sister :pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Feb 25th 2009, 01:27 AM
Praying for you both, precious one. Chronic pain is so hard to endure :cry:

moonglow
Feb 25th 2009, 08:35 PM
Hey I made a new prayer picture for you meipie...:) I hope you like it..its on my signature..

I figured since its WAY pass Christmas so I better change it...:lol:

I am sorry to read you both are still hurting alot...I will keep you both in my prayers...

God bless

miepie
Feb 25th 2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks a lot for all your prayers..... :hug:
Yes Julie, I love the new sign you made! :hug: Very romantic! Kinda describes our marriage..... :D

Still not going great here...... Charles says he feels pretty good for a lumberjack (he's demolishing our Christmastree).... :lol: crazy guy........ he does add that he doesn't know how a lumberjack feels..... :hmm:
I'm not doing great at all..... still having lots of pain, and having had the rat here (the girl of Assisted Living that nobody likes) doesn't help either...... she pushed on my bladder to bandage it and that was not so nice........ I already had bladderpains so that didn't help at all....... :rolleyes: I'm still exhausted too...... we have to go out tomorrow to do our shopping and I am not looking forward to that...... sure it will be nice to get some fresh air, but all the hassle around it with the elevator and stuff is no fun......... sigh...... oh well, it's only once a week..... I'll live.......

Love you all,

Frances
Feb 26th 2009, 07:03 PM
:pray: . . . . .

miepie
Feb 28th 2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the prayers Frances..... :hug:
Charles is not doing too bad today...... he has some arthritispain and is a bit tired, but he's been cooking half of the day, so that's no surprise........
I was a bit depressed this morning........ but after a talk with Charles I felt better and decided to continue my study in Romans....... I did 8 chapters today and finished it...... I document everything including difficult words and passages so that when I read it again, I know again what it was about.......
I have a lot of pain though, but I was so busy with studying that I didn't pay any attention to it....... now it hurts...... but we're almost ready to eat, so I'll get over it.......
Please continue to pray for us....... :pray:

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Feb 28th 2009, 06:31 PM
Jesus, Please take very good care of Mieke and Charles.. Please Jesus:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Dani H
Mar 1st 2009, 04:20 AM
Sunshine and warm weather is great for arthritis.

You guys should move to Florida. There's lots of houses empty where I live.

*Hint hint*

:hug:

moonglow
Mar 2nd 2009, 02:29 PM
I am praying for you both...:pray: That the Lord helps the pain let up...

Has anyone told you... (http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/)

God bless

Redneck Charger
Mar 2nd 2009, 04:20 PM
Jesus please take very good care of Mieke and Charles.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Mar 3rd 2009, 07:34 PM

The visit of Tina this afternoon for 2 1/2 hours was wonderful....... It has cost me greatly though..... I am in major pains and very exhausted...... we just slept a few hours........ I cancelled the appointment with the girls from Assisted Living...... I don't want anyone, but Charles to touch me tonight.......
Charles has no energy and has a lot arthritispain...... please pray for him too......

Please pray for us...... :pray:

Love you very much,

KingFisher
Mar 3rd 2009, 07:41 PM
Prayin....:pray:

:hug: Love Y'all :hug:
KingFisher

Colo25
Mar 3rd 2009, 09:38 PM
Praying for you both always!
Father I ask that you give Mieke and Charles a good, comfortable time with each other tonight, and that you can relieve some of her pain from her visit, and touch Charles, giving him comfort from his arthritis. In Jesus, Amen.
ysic,
Kim

Frances
Mar 8th 2009, 04:59 PM
:pray: for the Strength, Healing and Peace of the Lord for you both.

miepie
Mar 8th 2009, 06:10 PM

Charles is having a lot of pain in his feet and hands (toes and fingers), and his shoulders too....... it's probably damp weather again.........
I am having heavy pains too, especially since a girl from Assisted Living pulled on my arm, which hurted my shoulder badly and since then I have had heavy pains there...... couldn't sleep much last night due to it and still have a lot of pain in it....... stupid woman..... :B Also my back and my legs hurt.......

Please continue to pray for us..... :pray:

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Mar 8th 2009, 11:33 PM
Jesus, I ask you to please ease or take away the pain from Mieke and Charles.. Please Jesus help them:pray::pray::pray:

moonglow
Mar 9th 2009, 12:44 AM

Charles is having a lot of pain in his feet and hands (toes and fingers), and his shoulders too....... it's probably damp weather again.........
I am having heavy pains too, especially since a girl from Assisted Living pulled on my arm, which hurted my shoulder badly and since then I have had heavy pains there...... couldn't sleep much last night due to it and still have a lot of pain in it....... stupid woman..... :B Also my back and my legs hurt.......

Please continue to pray for us..... :pray:

Love you all,

Can you ask that someone else come instead and tell them she is too rough...this isn't right. You sure don't need added pain...:(

Praying for you both that the Lord relieves your pain.

God bless

miepie
Mar 9th 2009, 12:58 AM
Can you ask that someone else come instead and tell them she is too rough...this isn't right. You sure don't need added pain...:(

Praying for you both that the Lord relieves your pain.

God bless
You can't choose who comes to look after you...... they have about 25 girls and 1 guy and it's always a question who will answer your call...... that girl that pulled my arm comes here regularly...... I will tell her to do it easier the next time she comes..... The "boss" of the ladies comes every now and then too to see if we're still happy with the care, and I will mention this too to her, but that's all I can do....... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the prayers anyway....... Thank you too Mike! :hug:

Love you,

miepie
Mar 10th 2009, 05:55 PM
My right arm/shoulder hurt badly..... and there's nothing that helps against the pain...... please pray for me...... :cry:

Love you all,

KingFisher
Mar 10th 2009, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry that you're in so much pain...:cry:

I pray that Daddy will hold you in His
loving presence. That He will comfort
you in your distress. That you may
receive His peace that is beyond
understanding.

And give you a kiss...:kiss:

:hug:Love y'all,:hug:
KingFisher

Frances
Mar 10th 2009, 06:45 PM
:hug::pray: . . . . . :kiss:

miepie
Mar 16th 2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the prayers..... :hug:
Please continue to pray as we're both aren't feeling too good and have a lot of pain.........

Love you all,

moonglow
Mar 16th 2009, 03:09 PM
Am praying for you and chal! :pray::pray:

GodsamazingGrace77
Mar 16th 2009, 03:17 PM
I am praying for you and Chal, Mieke. :hug: It hurts me tremendously to know that you and Chal are going through all this.

Dear Lord,

Please take care of your precious children, Mieke and Chal. Please comfort, heal, console and restore their health. Please ease their pain, surround them with your peace and love. Please take very special care of them. We know how much you love and care for them. Thank you for listening to our prayers, Father. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :pray::pray::pray:

Here's a big :hug: and :kiss:for you, sweetie.

miepie
Mar 20th 2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks a bunch..... :hug:
Charles is having pains especially in his fingertips, he has trouble with his nails due to the psoriasis and that hurts a lot.......
I have extreme bladderpains.......
Please continue to pray for us......

Love you all,

IMINXTC
Mar 21st 2009, 12:34 PM
Bringing you both before the LORD for deliverance from this chronic pain, and for the ability to get the good rest you need.

miepie
Mar 21st 2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the prayers..... :hug:
We slept well and Charles is cooking spaghetti at the moment.....
I'm,not doing good...... just hangin' in there......
Please continue to pray....... :hug:

Love you all,

mongoose303
Mar 21st 2009, 01:02 PM
Heavenly Father, you know all things even before we ask, thank you for your lovingkindness and for your many blessing in our lives, but it is the blessings of your presence that we long for most of all. Thank you Lord for the wonderful privilage of knowing you as our personal Saviour.
Lord I ask that you would be with Miepie and charles right now, to lift them up and fill them with your love and joy. To touch them both and takes away all thier pains , give them your peace dear Lord and give them the garment of praise instead of heaviness and the oil of joy instead of mourning.In Jesus wonderful name I ask....thank you Jesus.:pray:

miepie
Mar 24th 2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the prayer..... :hug: We appreciate it very much....... :hug:
Please continue to pray for us as I have excruciating bladderpains and Charles isn't doing that great either....... :cry:

Love you all,

JK18
Mar 25th 2009, 01:36 PM
I'm praying for you guys.

miepie
Mar 25th 2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks...... :hug:
Today it seems to be a little better, as long as I don't move too much..... I am already a little bit on the diet, and try to eat foods that don't irritate the bladder as much as possible, so maybe this is the result of that...... I have some things that I need to eat/drink because Charles don't like it and they were too expensive to throw away, but after that I am on it completely, which will probably be next Monday....... :)
Charles is doing ok..... he's in his cleaning mood; cleaning the birdcage and the floor and doing laundry in between (I just got him some new cotton shorts that he wanted to wash immediately! :lol:) so he's quite busy........ it's rainy today but the weather is warmer and he's definitely a little better because of that...... :)

Please continue to pray for us...... we still face many healthproblems on a daily bases...... :pray:

Love you all,

miepie
Mar 30th 2009, 10:07 PM
I'm not doing so good..... the diet is working, but the cathether is still irritating the bladder so that still causes pain..... if I lay down quietly I'm ok.... so that's what I've been doing most of the weekend and today...... not much online time either...... We have been out shopping but after that I laid down quietly again...... still a lot of pain...... so please pray for that...... :pray:
Also pray for us tomorrow as we have to go to the hospital for Charles, we'll be there from the early morning (around 7:30) till halfway the afternoon....... so that's going to take a lot of energy...... please pray for us while we're there..... :pray:

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Mar 31st 2009, 02:15 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please hush Mieke's pain.. Help her.. Please Jesus..and I ask you to please watrch over them both as they go to the hospital tomorrow morning.. Please Jesus comfort Charles, and be with them both.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

moonglow
Mar 31st 2009, 03:01 AM
I'm not doing so good..... the diet is working, but the cathether is still irritating the bladder so that still causes pain..... if I lay down quietly I'm ok.... so that's what I've been doing most of the weekend and today...... not much online time either...... We have been out shopping but after that I laid down quietly again...... still a lot of pain...... so please pray for that...... :pray:
Also pray for us tomorrow as we have to go to the hospital for Charles, we'll be there from the early morning (around 7:30) till halfway the afternoon....... so that's going to take a lot of energy...... please pray for us while we're there..... :pray:

Love you all,

Keeping you both in my prayers....:pray::pray:

Diggindeeper
Mar 31st 2009, 03:06 AM
Praying every day, but will pray especially about your visit to the
doctor tomorrow. That will be tiring for both of you, I'm sure!

Judy

PS - Did you get my email?

miepie
Mar 31st 2009, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the prayers....... we're ready to go in half an hour...... :eek: so not much sleep........ sigh..... we'll have to have more of that when we come back! :pp

Yes Mawma I got your email and I sent a pm to Brent about it....... :hug:

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Mar 31st 2009, 05:59 AM
My prayers are with both of you.. Please Jesus take care of them on their journey to the hospital and back.. Please Jesus take very very good care of Charles at the doctors.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Mar 31st 2009, 04:23 PM
:pray: that you both enjoy deep, restful, pain-free sleep this evening and tonight. :kiss:

miepie
Mar 31st 2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the prayers...... :hug: It all went well, although it was a looooooong wait...... :rolleyes: We also heard today that we have to go back tomorrow for the ultrasound of his neck..... :rolleyes: But that will only be for a few hours...... I don't think I could do another day like this one right afterwards...... Thursday we get a visit of Tina, and Friday my parents are visiting....... so the rest of the week is quite busy....... I'm glad Tina visits only the afternoon, my parents are coming around 11:00 am and stay till about 3:00 pm....... but it's always so nice having them here so I am looking forward to that!

Please pray for tomorrow in the hospital that everything goes ok.......

Love you all,

moonglow
Mar 31st 2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the prayers...... :hug: It all went well, although it was a looooooong wait...... :rolleyes: We also heard today that we have to go back tomorrow for the ultrasound of his neck..... :rolleyes: But that will only be for a few hours...... I don't think I could do another day like this one right afterwards...... Thursday we get a visit of Tina, and Friday my parents are visiting....... so the rest of the week is quite busy....... I'm glad Tina visits only the afternoon, my parents are coming around 11:00 am and stay till about 3:00 pm....... but it's always so nice having them here so I am looking forward to that!

Please pray for tomorrow in the hospital that everything goes ok.......

Love you all,

Glad you survived being up there so long...I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how it was going. What are they checking chal's neck for? Hope nothing serious..

Yea sounds like you have a busy week coming...I am hoping after today mine slows down! lol.

God bless

miepie
Mar 31st 2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks Julie..... :hug:
They are just checking his neck for the veins that are running there and see if they're not having bloodcloths...... they don't expect anything to come out of that test, it's just a routine test....... :)

Love you much,

Redneck Charger
Mar 31st 2009, 08:09 PM
Jesus, I ask that you please take care of Mieke and Charles tomorrow for another trip to the hospital.. and please help trhem rest where they can for their visitors.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Mar 31st 2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks Mike..... :hug: Still praying for you too..... :hug:

Love you lots,

KingFisher
Apr 1st 2009, 10:57 AM
Hey Mieke,

Sorry I haven't been around much.
Just wanted to say...

Still prayin :pray: "day by day"

Love y'all :hug:,
KingFisher

Redneck Charger
Apr 1st 2009, 11:05 AM
Hop'n everything went well a the hospital.. My prayers and thoughts are with you.. Please try and get some rest today.. God Bless you Both..:kiss: My prayers are with you always..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 1st 2009, 05:24 PM
Thank you both...... :hug: We're back home and have taken a nice nap......
Charles is doing alright, besides of the usual arthritispains and tiredness, and I'm not doing too good..... very much in pain from all this travelling from and to the hospital...... but I'll be ok...... I'll get through it, as always....... I just try to take as much rest as possible..... and then I hopefully get fit again before Tina's visit tomorrow afternoon....... :)

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Apr 1st 2009, 09:31 PM
Praying for you both.. Please Jesu take care of Mieke and Charles..:hug::pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 2nd 2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks Mike..... :hug:

Please pray for us today...... I am having a lot of bladderpain from sitting in my wheelchair for 2 days (well big parts of the days) and Charles doesn't know what to do about it, which is difficult too........ :cry:

Tina comes this afternoon..... hopefully she'll be the distraction I need......

Please pray....... :cry:

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Apr 2nd 2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks Mike..... :hug:

Please pray for us today...... I am having a lot of bladderpain from sitting in my wheelchair for 2 days (well big parts of the days) and Charles doesn't know what to do about it, which is difficult too........ :cry:

Jesus I ask you to please take care of Mieke's bladder pain.. please ease it, so she can get the rest she needs for her visit with Tina..:pray::pray::pray:

Tina comes this afternoon..... hopefully she'll be the distraction I need......

Please pray....... :cry:

Love you all,

I hope you have a wonderful visit with Tina..:hug:

miepie
Apr 2nd 2009, 03:19 PM
Thank you for praying for me Mike.... :hug: My bladderpains are much better, I hardly feel any pain at the moment...... :)
I have enjoyed Tina's visit greatly...... we had a good time together, as always.......
Tomorrow my parents come..... please pray I will rest tonight so we can have a good time together......... and please pray for the bladderpains to stay away....... Charles has pains in his foot...... please pray for that too....... :pray:

Love you lots,

karenoka27
Apr 2nd 2009, 03:23 PM
Mieke and Charles::hug:

Praising God for giving you some relief from the bladder pains.
Praising God for your time with Tina.

Praying for Charles' foot.
Praying for you both to get a good rest tonight.
Praying for your time with your parents tomorrow.

Love to you both!:hug:

miepie
Apr 2nd 2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks for praying Karen...... praying for you too my friend! :hug:

Love you lots,

Frances
Apr 2nd 2009, 04:33 PM
Praising the Lord for the joy you experience from Tina's visits, and :pray: for relief from apin for you and Chal. . . .

miepie
Apr 2nd 2009, 04:37 PM
Praying for you as well Frances...... :hug: :pray:

Love you,

miepie
Apr 2nd 2009, 05:53 PM
My bladderpains are back again...... please pray....... :pray:

Love you all,

Edit: They're much better now....... it goes a bit off and on........ please continue to pray...... :pray:

Redneck Charger
Apr 3rd 2009, 12:33 AM
Jesus, I ask that you please take away Mieke's bladder pains again.. and help her have a restful rest tonight for the visit from her parents.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 3rd 2009, 07:37 AM
Thank you Mike..... :hug: I slept very well last night! :pp
Still tired though...... wishing I could lay back down........ :rolleyes: but it will be a nice day...... it always is when my parents visit........ :) and we can catch some sleep afterwards....... :)
Please pray for my pains to go away....... and for Charles too....... :pray:

Love you lots,

Redneck Charger
Apr 3rd 2009, 10:30 AM
Jesus, I am asking you please to relieve Mieke and Charles pain.. Please take all their pain away.. Please Jesus, and allow them to have a great visit with her parents..Please Jesus:pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Apr 3rd 2009, 04:20 PM
:pray: for the Lord's anasthetic to cover your pain . . .

miepie
Apr 3rd 2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks Mike & Frances..... :hug:

The visit of my parents was not long, but very nice...... they came around 11:00 am and left around 2:00 pm...... then we took a long nap and now Charles is busy cleaning in the kitchen, preparing to cook our supper.......
I am having bladderpains again, but if I am quiet and calmly laying down most of it is gone away, it's just sitting up that hurts.......
Please continue to pray for us........ :pray:

Love you all,

moonglow
Apr 3rd 2009, 05:15 PM
I am glad you had a nice visit then got some rest. I am praying for you on the bladder pains...:pray:

God bless

Redneck Charger
Apr 4th 2009, 01:58 AM
I am extremly happy you had a GREAT visit with your parents.. and Jesus I ask now you to take away Mieke's bladder pains.. and let her and Charles have a wonderful sleep tonight.. pain free.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 4th 2009, 06:02 AM
Thanks Julie and Mike...... :hug:
I was sleeping most of the night but awoke in (bladder)pain again around 7'ish when I couldn't lay down anymore...... Charles is doing ok, just having problems breathing through his nose due to his sinuses.......

Please continue to pray.......

Love you all,

Redneck Charger
Apr 4th 2009, 11:41 AM
Jesus, I ask you to take away Mieke's bladder pains.. Please Jesus let her havce today without any pain..and please take care of Charles's sinus.. let him breath without any pain.. Please Jesus:pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 4th 2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks Mike :hug: Please continue to pray as we still have problems....... we're going down for a nap after we drink tea (we just ate lunch)...... Charles has been cooking the whole day so far so he's ready for a nap....... for me it's good to lay down anyway..... I spend more and more of my days laying down...... I dislike that a lot, I want to do things sitting up.... maybe it's Daddy's way to lead me to be a better prayerwarrior, I don't know...... in that case I'm like Paul kicking against the prick... :eek:
I think a lot about you and mom Mike, and pray for you two and Lorie...... :hug:
Thanks for praying for my bladderpains..... it still hurts, but I do better when I lay down, but wanted to answer you here and in the other thread first..... :hug:

Love you lots,

Redneck Charger
Apr 4th 2009, 12:18 PM
You and Charles are always in my prayers.. Jesus will watchover you Mieke..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

miepie
Apr 4th 2009, 12:22 PM
He is Mike..... Jesus is watching over us all....... it's the only way to survive a disease or sickbed....... I know you know that....... :hug: I can't imagine having to do all of this without Daddy....... He's the Light of my life and I would be very lost without Him....... :pray:

Thanks Mike for the prayers...... prayers going up for you too..... :hug:

Love you lots,