PDA

View Full Version : Does The Government Know Something We Don't?

immortality
Oct 16th 2008, 04:34 AM
take into the consideration the following video. an individual named oliver north is questioned about plans to suspend the american constitution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tQAYYtLok

notice the words used: "continuity of government in the event of a major disaster" and "suspension of the american constitution". that basically means in the event of any kind of disaster, the rights of the people can be taken away from them and something called martial law implemented, whereby the military completely controls the population.

through my research i have concluded that the "major disaster" the government seems to be aware of is most likely a pole shift. i recommend watching the following videos as they give a very good description regarding this particular cataclysm:

World Renown Physicist On Earth Changes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrAtHHMT8Fc)

Bracing For Tomorrow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtPRyXgO0A)

john's description of the sixth seal seems to suggest a pole shift. is this a coincidence? i personally do not think so at all.

i am not claiming to know exactly how the events of the end of the age will play out, however i am indeed able to make intelligent conjectures based upon my research of the scriptures and various material, not to mention the wisdom the holy spirit has given me.

we will see these events transpire very soon:

1. devastating terrorist attack in the u.s. and/or other countries before the year is over

2. gog-magog war before the year is over

3. martial law consequently implemented due to the aftermath of terrorist attack and/or gog-magog war

4. the numerous FEMA camps in existence will be utilized

5. events of the sixth seal - that is, the pole shift will occur

"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." [rev 6:12]

"The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard And it totters like a shack, For its transgression is heavy upon it, And it will fall, never to rise again."

6. the rapture of true and genuine believers essentially right before the devastation of the pole shift. this seems to be biblical, as the next chapters after the description of the sixth seal depict an "[I]innumerable multitude standing in front of the throne and the Lamb" [rev 7:9].

"Pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and to stand before the Son of Man" [luke 21:36]

the disappearance of these individuals will be explained away by saying they either died in the devastation of the pole shift (sixth seal), or were "evacuated" by our "friendly space brothers". this would be nothing more than deception of course. in reality, god's angels ("the harvesters") will have taken all them (the "wheat") to heaven (the "barn"). i highly recommend taking the time to read the following article regarding this particular subject as it will help substantially clear up any confusion you may have:

The Rapture: A New Age Interpretation (http://www.redmoonrising.com/newage.htm)

all speculation aside however, one thing is for certain: the end of the age is truly upon us. i realize how preposterous of a statement this may sound to some, even to professing christians, but it is the truth. i still sometimes have trouble believing such a thing, as it all seems so unreal. i know there are many of us "watchmen", i guess you could call us, attempting to warn our fellow brethren about the coming times. soon warnings will no longer be necessary, however, as things will become quite obvious.

also, one more thing. what will ultimately matter during these coming times is not if you know your bible prophecy, but rather if you are truly saved. there are currently far too many "foolish virgins" who believe themselves saved. now is the time to make sure you truly have oil (the holy spirit) in your lamps (bodies). now is the time to make sure your faith has truly been sown on good soil.

jeffweeder
Oct 16th 2008, 05:23 AM
also, one more thing. what will ultimately matter during these coming times is not if you know your bible prophecy, but rather if you are truly saved. there are currently far too many "foolish virgins" who believe themselves saved. now is the time to make sure you truly have oil (the holy spirit) in your lamps (bodies). now is the time to make sure your faith has truly been sown on good soil.

Amen

Can you BUY this oil?
Sounds like simon wanting to buy the gift in acts...

Leave it to late and youll need the mark to buy it..(.a lie is brewing.)

They know, and i smell a rat.

paradiseinn
Oct 16th 2008, 03:20 PM
take into the consideration the following video. an individual named oliver north is questioned about plans to suspend the american constitution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tQAYYtLok

notice the words used: "continuity of government in the event of a major disaster" and "suspension of the american constitution". that basically means in the event of any kind of disaster, the rights of the people can be taken away from them and something called martial law implemented, whereby the military completely controls the population.

through my research i have concluded that the "major disaster" the government seems to be aware of is most likely a pole shift. i recommend watching the following videos as they give a very good description regarding this particular cataclysm:

World Renown Physicist On Earth Changes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrAtHHMT8Fc)

Bracing For Tomorrow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtPRyXgO0A)

john's description of the sixth seal seems to suggest a pole shift. is this a coincidence? i personally do not think so at all.

i am not claiming to know exactly how the events of the end of the age will play out, however i am indeed able to make intelligent conjectures based upon my research of the scriptures and various material, not to mention the wisdom the holy spirit has given me.

we will see these events transpire very soon:

1. devastating terrorist attack in the u.s. and/or other countries before the year is over

2. gog-magog war before the year is over

3. martial law consequently implemented due to the aftermath of terrorist attack and/or gog-magog war

4. the numerous FEMA camps in existence will be utilized

5. events of the sixth seal - that is, the pole shift will occur

"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." [rev 6:12]

"The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard And it totters like a shack, For its transgression is heavy upon it, And it will fall, never to rise again."

6. the rapture of true and genuine believers essentially right before the devastation of the pole shift. this seems to be biblical, as the next chapters after the description of the sixth seal depict an "[I]innumerable multitude standing in front of the throne and the Lamb" [rev 7:9].

"Pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and to stand before the Son of Man" [luke 21:36]

the disappearance of these individuals will be explained away by saying they either died in the devastation of the pole shift (sixth seal), or were "evacuated" by our "friendly space brothers". this would be nothing more than deception of course. in reality, god's angels ("the harvesters") will have taken all them (the "wheat") to heaven (the "barn"). i highly recommend taking the time to read the following article regarding this particular subject as it will help substantially clear up any confusion you may have:

The Rapture: A New Age Interpretation (http://www.redmoonrising.com/newage.htm)

all speculation aside however, one thing is for certain: the end of the age is truly upon us. i realize how preposterous of a statement this may sound to some, even to professing christians, but it is the truth. i still sometimes have trouble believing such a thing, as it all seems so unreal. i know there are many of us "watchmen", i guess you could call us, attempting to warn our fellow brethren about the coming times. soon warnings will no longer be necessary, however, as things will become quite obvious.

i'm no prophet, but I highly doubt that any of this will happen this year...
It will happen, but :no:...not this year...gradual little phases to decieve people.
None of this will be sprung on people.....at least I hope not.
GOD bless

Semi-tortured
Oct 16th 2008, 04:23 PM
So you're saying seal 6 is going to open soon? What happened to seals 1-5? Where in history are the 4 horsemen?

immortality
Oct 16th 2008, 05:56 PM
So you're saying seal 6 is going to open soon? What happened to seals 1-5? Where in history are the 4 horsemen?

some may have a difficult time accepting this, but it's my belief that the horseman do not describe specific events, past or future, but are to be interpreted in a general sense.

they represent the (1) spirit of apostate religious domination in the name of jesus (2) spirit of violence, torture and bloodshed (3) spirit of financial bondage/oppression and (4) the spirit of death, disease and famine.

the fifth seal represents all of those who have died and are continuing to be put to death for the sake of jesus. their souls are currently crying out to the lord to avenge their blood, which he will surely do when the judgment of the sixth seal is opened in the very near future.

jesus said the coming gog-magog war will create an unprecedented period of human turmoil. then he says after some time, the events of the sixth seal will transpire (moon will turn red, stars fall from sky, etc). that is, the wrath of god in the form of a devastating pole shift will take place.

so yes, i believe christians in industrialized nations will soon find their easy way of life essentially gone. rough times are about to come on a global scale. the church worldwide may go through a rather long period of difficult times. but then jesus says we need to lift our heads up, because our redemption will be drawing near. when we see these events taking place, we will know that because "we are not destined to wrath", the resurrection/catching away event is surely soon.

Semi-tortured
Oct 16th 2008, 06:51 PM
some may have a difficult time accepting this, but it's my belief that the horseman do not describe specific events, past or future, but are to be interpreted in a general sense.

they represent the (1) spirit of apostate religious domination in the name of jesus (2) spirit of violence, torture and bloodshed (3) spirit of financial bondage/oppression and (4) the spirit of death, disease and famine.

the fifth seal represents all of those who have died and are continuing to be put to death for the sake of jesus. their souls are currently crying out to the lord to avenge their blood, which he will surely do when the judgment of the sixth seal is opened in the very near future.

jesus said the coming gog-magog war will create an unprecedented period of human turmoil. then he says after some time, the events of the sixth seal will transpire (moon will turn red, stars fall from sky, etc). that is, the wrath of god in the form of a devastating pole shift will take place.

so yes, i believe christians in industrialized nations will soon find their easy way of life essentially gone. rough times are about to come on a global scale. the church worldwide may go through a rather long period of difficult times. but then jesus says we need to lift our heads up, because our redemption will be drawing near. when we see these events taking place, we will know that because "we are not destined to wrath", the resurrection/catching away event is surely soon.

Also, judging by the videos about the polar shift and what you are proposing, it seems to say the polar shift will take place over a very SHORT period of time. If it were to happen that fast, we're not talking some bad earthquakes, weather, etc. We are talking complete destruction of the planet. Nothing would survive. Another reason I don't like this is is ties into the Mayan prophecy of 2012. That's where these people (Horizon Project) are getting their main info. I'm weary of people using their interpretations of Revelation to spell out the doom of the world, let alone people using Mayan prophecies.

Richard H
Oct 16th 2008, 07:08 PM
Do they know something?
Are they preparing for something?
Yes!
But it's not here yet.
We need the post-2012 scoffers first.
'Just like after Y2K.

teddyv
Oct 16th 2008, 07:22 PM
This pole shift nonsense never seems to die as it should. It keeps getting rehashed by others to make a buck. The key behind it is this mysterious Planet X/Nibiru that's going to pass by earth and somehow cause the whole planet to flip. Noone as yet has discovered something even remotely close to what's presicted.

As someone said if this is even a physical possiblity it would probably destroy the earth.

unkn0wnNYC
Oct 16th 2008, 07:36 PM
I've also been hearing a lot about the pole shift...but it's always on a forum or by somebody who "read something online." No evidence. And, as a Christian, evidence is not something that requires me to believe...however, I would think something as big as a Pole Shift would be publicised and studied a bit more by scientists, right?

immortality
Oct 16th 2008, 08:08 PM
whenever i make threads of this nature, i know in advance that there are going to be numerous individuals who do not agree with that is said - either out of their respectful and sincere beliefs, ignorance, or blatant denial.

all i can do is just present what i believe god has revealed to me through his holy spirit, and hope that it will somehow benefit others. if god wants to open anyone's eyes through my post then they will indeed be opened
(http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=cdE&q=horizon+project&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1#)

Semi-tortured
Oct 16th 2008, 09:39 PM
whenever i make threads of this nature, i know in advance that there are going to be numerous individuals who do not agree with that is said - either out of their respectful and sincere beliefs, ignorance, or blatant denial.

all i can do is just present what i believe god has revealed to me through his holy spirit, and hope that it will somehow benefit others. if god wants to open anyone's eyes through my post then they will indeed be opened
(http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=cdE&q=horizon+project&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1#)

That's sounds a tad condescending to refer to Christians who believe something different than what you posted as being in blatant denial or ignorant, especially with something like this. Scientifically, some of the things you are espousing can't possibly work. If the pole shifts in a very short period of time, we are not talking a couple billion dying, we're talking no one survives. There would be no one left to greet Jesus.

immortality
Oct 16th 2008, 10:12 PM
As someone said if this is even a physical possiblity it would probably destroy the earth.

If the pole shifts in a very short period of time, we are not talking a couple billion dying, we're talking no one survives.

precisely.

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare." [2 peter 3:10]

jeffweeder
Oct 17th 2008, 12:31 AM
"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare." [2 peter 3:10]

It seems that all this is going on because of what is happening in the heavens first.

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,
26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.