PDA

View Full Version : The kingdom of the beast

Partaker of Christ
Oct 16th 2008, 10:27 PM
The kingdom of the beast

Does this help us understand where the beast (a/c) will rule from?

Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Rev 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

jeffweeder
Oct 16th 2008, 11:59 PM
Modern day Turkey..

one might think that satan' seat would have been in Rome at the time.
Wonder why Pergamos:hmm:

larry2
Oct 17th 2008, 12:16 AM
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Satan and the antichrist are not the same; Satan gives power unto the beast or antichrist.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The holy place will be in the temple in Jerusalem.

Quoting Partaker of Christ - where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is

Response - This is not talking of the antichrist, but of a time during this present age of grace where the Church is being judged. Judgment begins at the house of God.

In Jesus' name -

Partaker of Christ
Oct 17th 2008, 08:15 PM
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Satan and the antichrist are not the same; Satan gives power unto the beast or antichrist.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The holy place will be in the temple in Jerusalem.

Quoting Partaker of Christ - where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is

Response - This is not talking of the antichrist, but of a time during this present age of grace where the Church is being judged. Judgment begins at the house of God.

In Jesus' name -

Hi Larry2!

I know that Satan and the antichrist are not the same, and I know Satan gives power unto antichrist. I was thinking about the place were they dwell, might be the same place 'Pergamos' (or modern day Turkey).

Can you clarify for me, the last point of your reply "Response"