PDA

View Full Version : Prayer that I prayed on 15 Oct 08

Slug1
Oct 17th 2008, 11:23 PM
Dear Heavenly Father, today I praise you Lord and thank you for another day to place myself before you and speak with you.

Lord, a friend has requested that they be lifted up to you in need of your help and guidance right now. Lord, she has recently lost a family member and as this person deals with the finances and legal matters surrounding this loss, other factors are causing this to be a very difficult trial and period of time in their life. She seeks not only your guidance but also that this trial brings her closer to you Lord. Draw her in close Lord, not only my friend but the others in the family as well.

Lord, convict the unfaithful hearts involved; allow the example that my friend shines forth during this trial to open the eyes of other family members to your saving grace and your power in the life of a person who has put their faith in you Lord. I ask that the glory and the praise that my friend will lift up to you through this trial, strengthens her faith, makes her strong, makes her bold and brings her to even a new level of service and worship to you, our Lord.

Keep your comforting wing over her Lord. Lead her to the end of this trial with no debt and all legal matters closed so she can continue to move forward on the path that you have placed her on.

Lord, in your Word you tell us that Faith triumphs in trouble, so Lord… with this trial I ask that faith endures and is strengthened and that there is always hope.

Lord, I ask this in Jesus Christ’s, Holy and Precious name… Amen!

CoffeeCat
Oct 17th 2008, 11:41 PM
Praying with you, for your friend! :pray:

Colo25
Oct 18th 2008, 04:46 AM
Praying with both of you, and lifting her up to The Lord right now!
ysic,
Colo

Ashley274
Oct 18th 2008, 04:55 AM
Praying for your frend too :pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 18th 2008, 07:40 AM
Lifting up this woman in her trying circumstances. Praying for deliverance in her urgent needs and praying as well that her testimony will lead to the salvation and spritual well-being of others involved.

Praying that our Lord would comfort this sister in Christ.

Redneck Charger
Oct 18th 2008, 11:23 AM
Jesus please hear our prayers for Slug's friend.. Please Jesus take care of slug and his friend.. Please..:pray:

karenoka27
Oct 18th 2008, 11:36 AM
Father, I thank You and Praise You that we can come boldly before the Throne of Grace through Your Son Jesus Christ.
Lord strengthen this girl as she goes through this trial. Father we know there are times when You calm the storm and then there are times when You calm us in the storms. May she sense Your presence according to Your will for her at this difficult time.

Lord I also ask that You would use Slug and Cheech to help her through this. May they be like Aaron and Hur holding up Moses while Joshua fought the battle. Use them together Lord to help this girl as she walks through this battle of her own.
In Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, Amen

moonglow
Oct 18th 2008, 02:54 PM
Uplifting up your prayers!

God bless