PDA

View Full Version : The rapture is tonight

ananias
Oct 18th 2008, 01:13 PM
The rapture is tonight (hypothetically speaking).

The dead will rise at 23hoo London time, and those who are still alive will be changed and taken up at 24hoo London time.

And, hypothetically speaking, the rapture of those who are left alive occurs in 2 phases:

The first group are those who faired well in the world with respect to the following criteria:

Attitude toward fellow brothers and sisters in Christ/humility/selflessness.

The second group has to sweat a while longer while the armies of Pharoah are fast approaching them.

Which regular contributors at Bible Forums get to go with the first group?

PS According to the rules of this thread, you're not allowed to put your own name in the first group.

Hypothetically speaking.

ananias

Dragonfighter1
Oct 18th 2008, 01:50 PM

The dead will rise at 23hoo London time, and those who are still alive will be changed and taken up at 24hoo London time.

And, hypothetically speaking, the rapture of those who are left alive occurs in 2 phases:

The first group are those who faired well in the world with respect to the following criteria:

Attitude toward fellow brothers and sisters in Christ/humility/selflessness.

The second group has to sweat a while longer while the armies of Pharoah are fast approaching them.

PS According to the rules of this thread, you're not allowed to put your own name in the first group.

Hypothetically speaking.

ananias

This could be a very funny thread? Since I am a post tribbers though mine will be purely in jest anyway.

Lets see how impish can I be.

Hmmm, I got a can of worms from moonglow so I'll put her in the LAST group lol.

Apothenein Kerdos... philosophical dude so he'll need time to think it over:rofl:-definitely second group.

Slug1 ? with a name like that he could be left behind entirely Haha

Me? Well I'm not allowed to put my name in the first group, but definitely I think fred scruggles will go in the first group. (note to self- change name to fred scruggles):lol:

Richard H
Oct 18th 2008, 02:00 PM
Neither. I'll be leaving at 23hoo London time.
I'll have to find my head, though. :rolleyes:

paradiseinn
Oct 18th 2008, 02:06 PM
wait................what's goin on?:rofl:
where'd everybody go?............................................... ........................................hello?:rof l:

moonglow
Oct 18th 2008, 02:37 PM

This could be a very funny thread? Since I am a post tribbers though mine will be purely in jest anyway.

Lets see how impish can I be.

Hmmm, I got a can of worms from moonglow so I'll put her in the LAST group lol.

Apothenein Kerdos... philosophical dude so he'll need time to think it over:rofl:-definitely second group.

Slug1 ? with a name like that he could be left behind entirely Haha

Me? Well I'm not allowed to put my name in the first group, but definitely I think fred scruggles will go in the first group. (note to self- change name to fred scruggles):lol:

:P:P:P:P:P

Matthew 19:30
But many who are first will be last, and the last first

:lol::lol:

ananias
Oct 18th 2008, 06:00 PM
Neither. I'll be leaving at 23hoo London time.
I'll have to find my head, though. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, we know what it looks like, so those of us in the second group will bring it with us :D

ananias

ananias
Oct 18th 2008, 06:02 PM
:P:P:P:P:P

Matthew 19:30
But many who are first will be last, and the last first

:lol::lol:

You concluded first, so you're last :hug:

ananias

moonglow
Oct 18th 2008, 08:41 PM
You concluded first, so you're last :hug:

ananias

Which means I am first....:lol::lol:

Richard H
Oct 18th 2008, 10:45 PM
Don't worry, we know what it looks like, so those of us in the second group will bring it with us :D

ananias
:rofl:
That's good to know! :spin:
That's why I put my picture on here. :rolleyes:

Dani H
Oct 19th 2008, 01:10 AM
I would be quite alright with Jesus coming back tonight. Right now is good for me, as a matter of fact. Yesterday was even better. :)

Cyberseeker
Oct 19th 2008, 02:11 AM

ananias

Didja know Kiwis go up first? Thats cuz we are next after the international dateline.

Aussies are next then you fellas. ;)

Gotta feel sorry for the California lot. They go up last. :P

DIZZY
Oct 19th 2008, 04:00 AM
;)
Didja know Kiwis go up first? Thats cuz we are next after the international dateline.

Ha Ha Ha :)
Im an Aussie so I must be going in the second lot.;)

Only joking. I have an :idea: I am going to go with the first lot. So I'll see ya when we come back the second time.:kiss:

Equipped_4_Love
Oct 19th 2008, 04:09 AM
Aw, man, you had me excited there for a moment, when I read the title of this thread!!! ;)

Dragonfighter1
Oct 19th 2008, 11:45 AM

Sorry dude, I have it on clear authority from God....
Excepted from 1st Book of Dragonfighter1, chapter 1, verse two through 6.

He's landing in England first. Something about wanting to see the jewels of England (or was it the jewel which IS England(yes that's it). Oh yes, and then Area 57 (Something about Aliens but he said the US Govt refused to tell even him), after that he said planning is still a bit too dodgy to divulge, but all Brits are special and the rest of you lot are just lucky he is so kind..

...yup thats what he said... And I'm sticking to it:monkeyd:

Kudo Shinichi
Oct 27th 2008, 03:04 PM
Don't talk rubbish, Rapture we don't know when it happens...

daughter
Oct 27th 2008, 03:12 PM
;)

Ha Ha Ha :)
Im an Aussie so I must be going in the second lot.;)

Only joking. I have an :idea: I am going to go with the first lot. So I'll see ya when we come back the second time.:kiss:
:oYou antipodeans need to escape first. I've seen what your spiders look like.

Dragonfighter1
Oct 27th 2008, 03:33 PM
Don't talk rubbish, Rapture we don't know when it happens...
Calm down, It was a joke post. We were all joking about who should be left behind. This was only in good humor!

Dragonfighter1
Oct 27th 2008, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna have some fun when it happens!
The dead it Christ will be raised first right? Well, some of the dead in Christ were burned at the stake and the smoke went up into the atmosphere and eventually some of the atoms left our gravity and are millions of miles away.. so its gonna take a while to reassemble them, wile that's happening I'm gonna tie their shoe laces together!:rofl:

What a hoot! I can only imagine the fun and laughter we will have in heaven teasing one another with out our feelings getting hurt. It's gonna be great!

Lets see... daughter...hmmm, what can I do to her in heaven.....ring her door bell and run away?
And moonglow???? hmmm thats tricky... hmmm while she is out visiting Jesus I'll reverse the hinges on her door!:lol:

Just kidding,
(I'll reverse everyones doors!):D

daughter
Oct 27th 2008, 03:46 PM
Well, I'll get a mocked up brick wall, and place it in front of your front door, so when you open it... looks like you can't get out.

:lol:

moonglow
Oct 27th 2008, 03:56 PM
I'm gonna have some fun when it happens!
The dead it Christ will be raised first right? Well, some of the dead in Christ were burned at the stake and the smoke went up into the atmosphere and eventually some of the atoms left our gravity and are millions of miles away.. so its gonna take a while to reassemble them, wile that's happening I'm gonna tie their shoe laces together!:rofl:

What a hoot! I can only imagine the fun and laughter we will have in heaven teasing one another with out our feelings getting hurt. It's gonna be great!

Lets see... daughter...hmmm, what can I do to her in heaven.....ring her door bell and run away?
And moonglow???? hmmm thats tricky... hmmm while she is out visiting Jesus I'll reverse the hinges on her door!:lol:

Kust kidding,
(I'll reverse everyones doors!):D

:P:P:P:P

They have a special place in Heaven for people like you....

far away from the rest of us!

:lol::lol::lol:

Dani H
Oct 27th 2008, 04:00 PM
He already came and took me away.

I'm not really here. What you see is an illusion.

*poof*

Literalist-Luke
Oct 27th 2008, 05:00 PM
He already came and took me away.

I'm not really here. What you see is an illusion.

*poof*Does that mean it's OK to delete your message on my visitor page? :D

Dragonfighter1
Oct 27th 2008, 05:06 PM
Well, I'll get a mocked up brick wall, and place it in front of your front door, so when you open it... looks like you can't get out.

:lol:

Oh Yeah! Well I'll, I'll..., Well, I don't know, but I will, so there! Ththptt:P

Dani H
Oct 27th 2008, 06:11 PM
Does that mean it's OK to delete your message on my visitor page? :D

I would caution you. As you can see, I can post from beyond.

Muhahahahaha.

Literalist-Luke
Oct 28th 2008, 01:05 AM
I would caution you. As you can see, I can post from beyond.

Muhahahahaha.http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/litluke/scared.gif Noooo!

You're hilarious. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/litluke/lol.gif

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 3rd 2008, 04:17 PM
If it's a joke okey :rofl: But try not to post too seriously...

Richard H
Nov 3rd 2008, 05:56 PM
If it's a joke okey :rofl: But try not to post too seriously...Originally, it may have been a serious thread, but I managed to get my head cut off in chapter one. :rolleyes:
(somehow magically moved to post #3 to make room for a post explaining that all this is lighthearted)

Texasgirl2008
Nov 4th 2008, 02:21 PM
I don't understand this thread and I don't think it is very funny!

Dragonfighter1
Nov 4th 2008, 02:24 PM
I don't understand this thread and I don't think it is very funny!
If you don't understand why would you cast aspersions on it?

quiet dove
Nov 4th 2008, 08:06 PM
And I am thinking it has run it's course folks