PDA

View Full Version : Our Family needs the lord so..

ruuybanj
Oct 18th 2008, 05:37 PM
Hello, my name is Ruben, and i think some of you know me from some time earlier, i was a bit inactive at this forum, i came earlier to pray for my brother and dad, because my brother was despressed and wanted to commit suicide, and my dad had meningitis and he is an alcoholic, but anyways lot of things has happend lately, my brother was arrested because he threathend us with a knife, so my mum called the police and at the police station they did a bloodtest and he was under alcohol and drugs. and i really just wanted to pray for our family and especelly for my brother and dad, because my dad and mum or seperated at the moment because of my fathers alcoholic problem, and i really dont want them to divorce, they are now 28 years married, and i just couldnt bare the fact that they would divorce, so please people pray for our family, that my parents wont divorce and that my brother will heal from his depressive illness, and that my dad will be healed from alcoholism in the name of jesus.

Amen.

Frances
Oct 18th 2008, 06:15 PM
:pray: that each member of your family comes to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord . . . and they receive His Healing.

IMINXTC
Oct 19th 2008, 04:07 AM
Ruuybanj, am praying now for your family in the midst of these turbulences. Praying that our Lord will intervene and use these circumstances to reach them for salvation in Christ.

Praying for the peace of our Lord for your family.

walked
Oct 19th 2008, 03:45 PM
Praying with you for your family.

Redneck Charger
Oct 20th 2008, 06:44 AM
Please Jesus, take care of this family.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 21st 2008, 12:12 PM
praying for salvation and deliverance,love, forgiveness ,peace and unity for your family brother..

God bless you and keep the faith and keep praying
The Lord hears the humble cries of His children

In His Service
Evang.dare

ruuybanj
Nov 8th 2008, 07:18 PM
To keep everyone on status, my parents are still seperate from each other,
and im really scared that they will divorce, please keep praying, lord i ask you for wisdom for my father, to stop drinking , and stop lieing ! and that my mother and father will see that they are made for each other!, and that they can worship the lord together in their marriage!, please oh lord, we need you so!

karenoka27
Nov 9th 2008, 02:21 AM
Father, I bring Ruben before You. Lord please bring healing to this family. Soften the hearts of Ruben's parent's. Lord, free hid Dad from the bondage of alcohol. Our hope is in You, Lord.
In Jesus Name, amen

IMINXTC
Nov 9th 2008, 02:43 AM
Continuing to lift Ruben and his family before the Lord.

Ashley274
Nov 11th 2008, 07:29 AM
I am praying for them and you :hug:

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 07:11 PM
Still praying with you for your family.

ruuybanj
Dec 18th 2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks everyone for the praying!, i cant be more grateful!
And to keep you all updated,
They are still seperate at the moment :( , my brother is doing little better, he is working at the moment, which i am thankful for, but still has little problems with drugs, and my dad lives still apart from us , how hard that is to believe for me, and i really hope that everything will be fine!, and i keep praying for it, cuz i know the lord will fix our family!
and my dad says to me that he really quit drinking, but i just hope and keep praying that is true...
please keep praying, specially round these times, cuz it makes me little sad that its not the same anymore, like celebrating new year and christmas with all of us,

ruuybanj
Jan 11th 2009, 04:47 PM
My dad is now home to watch a football game with my brother, but it really got worse, because i am now upstairs and afraid to go downstairs, cuz my parents started fighting :( i dont know what to do, i really need the lord at this very moment for a miracle, they cursing at each other and im so afraid that they will divorce, please lord help me!!

livingwaters
Jan 12th 2009, 03:16 AM
Today, 10:47 AM
ruuybanj (http://bibleforums.org/member.php?u=27907)

All I can say is that I am praying for your family to be delivered and made whole in Jesus' name. The Bible tells us that if we call on the name of Jesus, we will be saved...Glory to God, that is the absolute truth!!!! I was at the worst point of my life and didn't know where to turn or what to do anymore....drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (3 pks a day), no job...I said, "Jesus, I can't do this anymore; I need YOUR help." HE stepped in and took all the desire away and all withdrawals that would have normally happened from cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. Thank YOU so much, LORD!!! And guess what, Jesus is no respector of persons. If he did it for me, HE'll surely do it for you and your family. May God bless you and reconstruct your family. May God pour HIS love into these situations that you and your family are dealing with. Amen.:hug:

CoffeeCat
Jan 12th 2009, 04:36 AM
Praying for you and your family. :pray: :hug:

Amos_with_goats
Jan 12th 2009, 06:10 AM
Offering prayer for your family as you ask. Prayers for you also. May the Lord hear and answer your request.

ruuybanj
Jan 16th 2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks all again for praying, i really appreciate it!, and if there is any prayers i can do for you , please just ask or PM me if you want to chat a little bit,
anyways im kinda having a hard time at the moment, cuz i just had my dad on the phone, crying , but i think he still not getting the message what this is all bout, why my parents are seperated at the moment,
because my dad needs to think, and he needs to choose for God and no alcohol anymore!, and then he is welcome again in our family, and i really hope that that will be his decision, but it looks like he dont see it anymore, it looks like that he is like pretending to see that it goes well with him, but we all see that its not!
Please lord will you help us, and that my dad will make the right decision, because i do nót believe that my parents are meant to divorce.

Amen

Redneck Charger
Jan 17th 2009, 03:51 AM
Jesus, Please take care of this family.. Please..:pray:

Adarian
Jan 23rd 2009, 08:39 AM
Hi Ruben,
I too grew up in a family pressed hard by alcoholism, violence, abuse, and all manner of esoteric stupidity. Would that I had never seen such foolishness. But the fact remains. The first requirement that God has of a man is fellowship and prayer. Your family needs prayer. There is no more powerful force for change in all of God's creation. Pray throughout your day, continually until you have the resolution that you desire.

Lord God Most High,
Deliver Ruben's father from the oppression of alcoholism, as this is an insistent destroyer, a consumer of lives. Restore his family to wholeness of fellowship with You and each other. For Your glory Lord, in Jesus Name I pray.

ruuybanj
Jan 24th 2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks again ,for these wonderful prayers!
, to keep updated, there is no sign of changing in my father yet :( unfortunatly,
But i keep on praying for my father, to change, and to search the lord! because he needs the Lord!, and i pray for the alcohol/lies/ and other stuff that leads my dad towards satan.
And i really want my family to be reunited again!, i mean i suffer from this a long time now.
And this must end!, and i dont think divorce is an answer here, as i said, my parents are almost 28 years married to each other, and i dont think that the Lord meant to be for them to divorce.

Amen.

Amos_with_goats
Jan 28th 2009, 06:20 AM
Thank you for your faithfulness in praying for your parents, please know that we continue to pray with you... and for you.

Blessings,

ruuybanj
Feb 7th 2009, 09:29 PM
he guys, thanks so much that you continue praying for me!, i really thank God for this way of communication.
I really need prayer at the moment!, my mum is shouting to my dad on the phone.. and saying stuff like: i dont want to see you ever again.
Its killing me!!, please lord willl you be with us!

Amen.

Gregg
Feb 7th 2009, 09:54 PM
Heavenly Father, I ask that you lift up Ruben. He has been faithful in praying and seeking prayers for his family. Please give Ruben wisdom, peace and courage to continue to be an example to his family. We know that you allow all of us to make choices, sometimes in our sinful nature we do not think of the hurt and damage that we can cause loved ones. Please open Rubens Father, Brother, and Mother's eyes that they can see the path that they are on is destructive and not within your will. Please use this time of hurt to make the unbelievers come to you. I ask that whatever the outcome that you bless Ruben and keep him strong in the faith. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

ruuybanj
Feb 24th 2009, 07:37 AM
Lord i really need you, my dad and mum were talking about divorce on the phone,to each other! Please Lord, its going to be hard, but its not impossible for you to restore our family and my parents marriage!, and i believe that you will restore our family lord! i know it!.

Amen.

Gregg
Feb 24th 2009, 02:29 PM
Still praying.

Ruben have you told your mother and/or father that you are praying for them, and that you have asked others to pray for their marriage? Sometimes people are so hurting and so afraid that they use anger to mask or deal with their feelings. They may not even be aware of it.

God bless you and yours.

keep the faith
Feb 24th 2009, 03:18 PM
hey!!! ruben....Don't worry...u know our Father duzn want to see his children hurt...he's always loving and understands our problems..just keep the Faith in him....and believe he'll fix your family very soon...and there is nothing so powerful as prayer..i pray to GOD to fill your parents with the HOLY SPIRIT..so that they don feel like taking any wrong decesions!!!

ruuybanj
Feb 24th 2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks again so much that you are all still praying for me!,
I did told my mum that i am praying for her, and that you guys also are!
And she was really glad to hear that!, but havent told my dad though,
He really needs to be delivered, and i will never stop praying for this because i know that Lord will restore our family!

ruuybanj
Mar 24th 2009, 06:45 PM
Lord i need you more then anything now!, its going really bad at the moment between my parents, my dad is saying stuff on the phone to my mum and me that its over and that he will move to another country, and i refuse to believe that! please lord give me strength to keep the faith in you!
In jesus name! i believe that everything will be allright, i put my trust in you.

Amen.

livingwaters
Mar 26th 2009, 11:42 PM
:pray:Lord, I pray that YOU touch these lives that they may reflect YOUR presence in their hearts and souls. Turn the stone hearts to flesh, OH Father, as only YOU can do. Restore this family, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.:hug:

God Bless and try to speak to a pastor or elder in the church!!! You need Christian support!!!:)

ruuybanj
Mar 29th 2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks again for still praying, i really hope it gets better soon!, my dad is now here, and its not going well between my parents, please lord help me in this situation

ruuybanj
Jul 1st 2009, 03:15 PM
To keep everyone updated, there is still little change in my parents!, but i dont give up!, because i know things will be allright, im just waiting that day when i can post on the forum how thankful i am that its allright!
But at the moment its going very bad, my dad is really bittered at the moment and angry at my brother and my mom, and they are still seperated!
And 10 minutes ago my dad had a kind of black out! he almost fainted.
And i really dont want to lose him!, please lord help us!

L'Ange
Jul 8th 2009, 02:52 PM
Praying for light and wisdom and guidance and peace for you. Praying for healing for your family members, individually and as a group, in all ways.