PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT My Unsaved Cousin Broke His Neck

Lorren
Oct 19th 2008, 06:51 AM
Please pray for my cousin Aaron. He got into a car accident last night and broke his neck. His problems go far beyond a broken neck though... he has a broken life, and I'm assuming that he is probably not saved because his life produces a lot of bad fruit. His dad and mom probably need saved too.

Please pray that God will use this experience to turn his life around and save his soul. While mentally, I think that it would be great for him to heal completely, I know that God knows what is best, and I just want God to do whatever it takes for him and his family to get saved.

I have a more detailed explanation of the situation on my blog post (http://brookelorren.com/blog/?p=522). Thanks.

IMINXTC
Oct 19th 2008, 07:20 AM
Now praying for Aaron, for deliverance from this debilitating trajedy, for healing and restoration. But praying as well for his spiritual needs and those of his family.

Praying that this circumstance will serve to open doors in his and their lives to the presentation of the Gospel...Praying that the Lord would speak to his heart and he would be compelled to see the brevity and gravity of life, and that he would be able to look to the cross and understand it.

Praying for this family!

Frances
Oct 19th 2008, 04:43 PM
:pray: for Aaron and his parents to accept Jesus' Sacrifice for them, and live to serve Him. . .

CoffeeCat
Oct 19th 2008, 05:59 PM
Praying for Aaron and his family!

Ashley274
Oct 20th 2008, 02:18 AM
That is sad and YES I will pray for him

Redneck Charger
Oct 20th 2008, 06:40 AM
Please Jesus take care of Lorren's cousin..and his family..and help him heal from this accident.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 20th 2008, 01:20 PM
Merciful Father we come to your blessed Throne of Grace lifting up this precious lost soul Aaron asking Lord God that you would begin to move on his heart and life in a mighty way and on those in his family who are lost and undone in your sight, Lord help each precious soul see the condition of their lost soul and where they would spend eternity without your grace, help them Lord to obey your perfect and gracious will and be saved,bring healing and comfort to Aaron and may he see your goodness and mercy in this as well in Christ' Mighty name we do humbly and earnestly pray amen and amen