PDA

View Full Version : Prayer! Prayer! Prayer!

Jamesmason1984
Oct 19th 2008, 07:25 PM
:pray: .

I Kinda need Prayer, for my job situation, God is Telling me don't worry i have the Job...But i still feel kinda worried about it. ~Tommorow at 3pm, I have to meet with the Head director of this store i'm working for, she wants to meet me and see my tatoo's. i have 5 Tatoo's on my neck, which some can be covered with a Collard shirt,....But I'm Just praying that god Gives me Favor with this Company and My Tattoo's won't be an issue, I am a Changed man, and my Life is Dedicated to Christ Now...The Bible says
when you come to christ "ALL THINGS OLD BECOME NEW".

~*May God Bless You all*~
I give my most gracious thx's to all who have been praying for me, and my god bless you guy's lives tremendously....He's truly been working in my favor....Even Though I fell short of the glory not to long ago...But I have Repented and ask god to Help Me, and keep me with him

~Your Brother In Christ~-
*James*:bible:

Ashley274
Oct 20th 2008, 02:10 AM
Praying for you . :pray::pray::pray: ..can you try face make up on your neck?

Buckeye Doug
Oct 20th 2008, 05:48 AM
Praying that things go well for you Monday.

God bless. :)

IMINXTC
Oct 20th 2008, 06:17 AM
Praying for you, and hoping you ace that interview. Now praying!

Redneck Charger
Oct 20th 2008, 06:39 AM
Praying for you nad your interview.. Please Jesus take care of him later on today.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Jamesmason1984
Oct 20th 2008, 10:00 PM
Thx for you guys paryers....i sincerly love you guys.....:pp

I Got the Job.......:pp
God gave me so much Favor with the company today.

ilovemetal
Oct 20th 2008, 10:55 PM
awsome. i'm super stolked for you. praise God!

karenoka27
Oct 20th 2008, 11:12 PM
Father, I humbly come before Your throne on behalf of James. Lord you alone can see our hearts. The world can only see what is on the outside. Father don't let these tattoo's be a stumbling block for James regarding this job situation. Open the eyes of them that are doing the interview and may they see him as you do.
Go before him and make his path straight regarding this job. Lord fill his heart with peace that with the knowledge that he is not going alone but that You will be with him.
In Jesus Name, amen