PDA

View Full Version : Still sick, please pray....

CoffeeCat
Oct 19th 2008, 11:41 PM
Hey everyone. This is more of a small matter... but it's starting to get to me. For the last week or so, I haven't been able to keep food down. My stomach's constantly felt awful. I've tried to ignore it, but it's gotten to the point where there's no use eating a meal. I'm trying to just drink as many liquids as I can (but same problem with them as with the food), and I'm taking medicine-type stuff for stomach upsets, etc... if it doesn't clear up soon, I'll be going to the doctor. The whole 'light headed, queasy, headachy' feeling doesn't sit well with me.

Prayers are MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-- the CoffeeCat (who DEFINITELY hasn't been drinking coffee!)

moonglow
Oct 20th 2008, 12:13 AM
I am sorry you are going through this...I also had this for about a week and my mom's been battling that too...its rough...I feel for you! Yes go to the dr if you aren't better by tomorrow...praying for you!

God bless

Dani H
Oct 20th 2008, 12:27 AM
You got it.

I find that ginger ale works wonders (at room temperature) for upset tummies if we can't keep anything else down. I always keep some around.

I will pray for you though. :hug:

Ashley274
Oct 20th 2008, 02:08 AM
Praying for you CC :pray::pray::hug: It sounds aweful maybe its the flu or food poisening

Redneck Charger
Oct 20th 2008, 06:42 AM
Jesus please take care of our Sister CoffeCat.. She has been suffering from stomach problems.. Please help her Jesus..:pray:

CoffeeCat
Oct 20th 2008, 12:39 PM
thanks everyone. :hug:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 20th 2008, 01:36 PM
Merciful Father we ask that you would give this precious soul cat a healing touch and restore her back to good health quickly we do humbly and earnestly pray in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

9Marksfan
Oct 20th 2008, 01:39 PM
Praying for you, Laura :pray: - go see your doc straight away if you start to feel worse!

Frances
Oct 20th 2008, 05:36 PM
:pray:

ps. I am tee-total, but 3 times, over about 40 years, for similar symptoms to those you describe, I have taken 2 tablespoons of brandy in an equal amount of water, and the problem has stopped. (the first time it was after a bad dose of 'flu and the Dr's medicines kept returning)

karenoka27
Oct 20th 2008, 06:05 PM
Father, Thank You for hearing us when we call upon You. Lord I bring Laura before You right now. Please heal her illness. Lord if You see fit that she should go to a doctor, please give the doctors wisdom in seeing what her situation is immediately, that she could be feeling well again soon.
Thank You for caring for us. In Jesus Name, Amen

ilovemetal
Oct 20th 2008, 10:57 PM
woah that's weird. and a major bummer. i'mm praying for you too.

and how's the friend who got in the car accident...?
:pray::pray: for both of you.

CoffeeCat
Oct 20th 2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks again, guys. This afternoon I went to the doctor's place here on campus, talked about what's been going on, and there's good news and bad news (at least for me!):

- good news: he thinks it's a stomach ulcer, and prescribed antibiotics and other stuff right away which I got filled (thank goodness my plan covered them!) so as long as I take all of them, this should be cleared up REALLY soon. Phew. Pain and nausea... not good. Relief.... good.

- bad news: overly acidic stuff is no longer eatable or drinkable, unless I want it to get worse or come back later. That means anything with caffeine's out the window, most juice is out the window.... yeah, not happy about that. I'll be a coffeecat without coffee... or for that matter, tea.

But at least I know what's going on and why food has been such (literally) a pain. And it should start getting better soon.

Thanks for your prayers,
Laura

IMINXTC
Oct 21st 2008, 02:37 AM
Ulcers are no small matter! Praying for relief from this sickness, and a full restoration of your health! Praising the Lord for that timely diagnosis, and medical care!

livingwaters
Oct 21st 2008, 02:47 AM
Laura, :pray::pray:I pray that the Lord put HIS loving, healing touch on your stomach. Since HE designed all of our parts, HE can also give you a brand new stomach...Lord, please let Laura receive her healing that you paid for by your stripes on the Cross, at Calvary. YOUR Word says that you healed us of all diseases The adversary tries to steal this from us by planting doubt in our mind. The devil is a liar!!!!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for suffering for us the way that you did. Thank you Lord Jesus for being obedient to our Father's will, that we might have everlasting life thru YOU, Lord Jesus. Laura, receive your healing and it will be done in HIS time. Lord, we pray these things in YOUR precious name, Jesus. Amen.

Father, let Laura be a living testimony to YOUR ALMIGHTY POWER!!!!

God Bless....:hug: