PDA

View Full Version : Our Protection

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 20th 2008, 07:44 PM
I feel silly posting this but my neighbor just came over and said there has been a large black bear on my property. Last night he saw him between my apple tree and deck which is only a few yards off my bedroom door which is off of my deck :eek:

Apparently he is eating the apples off my tree. I will so appreciate if someone would pray my cats' protection and my protection and all the neighborhood's protection.

I bring my kitties in at night but my neighbors don't

Thank you so much :hug: :kiss:

Redneck Charger
Oct 21st 2008, 12:24 AM
Praying for you and your community..:pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 21st 2008, 02:08 AM
Praying for the protection of this neighborhood!

Ashley274
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:38 AM
I love kitties of course I will pray for them and the people around there :pray:

Colo25
Oct 22nd 2008, 04:06 AM
Praying for you, your neighbors and your kitty's! :pray: :pray: :pray:
ysic
Colo

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:04 PM
Father we ask that you would have mercy and place a hedge about each soul and each animal in this community that no harm would come to any in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Frances
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:44 PM
:pray: for protection and Peace of mind . . .

turtledove
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:51 PM
I feel silly posting this but my neighbor just came over and said there has been a large black bear on my property. Last night he saw him between my apple tree and deck which is only a few yards off my bedroom door which is off of my deck :eek:

Apparently he is eating the apples off my tree. I will so appreciate if someone would pray my cats' protection and my protection and all the neighborhood's protection.

I bring my kitties in at night but my neighbors don't

Thank you so much :hug: :kiss:

Praying for your protection and safety.