PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Grandson attempts suicide

Beholding_the_Lamb
Oct 21st 2008, 02:19 AM
Greetings Saints,

I am requesting prayer for my 16 year old grandson who is in the hospital right now. Last night he took pills and a lot of alcohol hoping that would do him in, when that didn't work, he drove unto the interstate going the wrong direction, when that didn't work, he walked down a major street in Albuquerque hoping someone would hit him. ( I pray often that he will be protected! ;)) He was violent with the police and the medics and with hospital staff and is now according to my daughter just one big ball of rage. He has been a "cutter" for many years and has been thrown out of every school he's ever been in. He was hitting and beating on his teachers in kindergarten. He claims he is an atheist.

I am not close to my daughter or my other grandson ( Dominic)either and he is just barely 18 and is also having big problems and has 1 born and one unborn child on the way already and there was a rumor of one more . Also has to different charges pending against him for domestic violence and rape ( different girls).

I was a ward of the court ( an orphan) and forced to give my daughter up, but came here in 1994 to be with her. However her expectations were not realitic so she was disappointed and we are not that close. I see all of this as God answering my prayers for their salvation. As I have been sharing with my daughter for years now, and praying and beleiving for all there salvations' for years.
The enemy wants them, but he can't have them! One Lamb per household, Praise God!
Please pray that Father God will use all of this for His own Glory and to reveal His power to those who do not believe in Him.

I came into this beleiving whatever it takes, I have place them in the Father's hands and I know that when they hit bottom, I mean REALLY HIT bottom, they will turn to Him and cry out for His mercy. I am praying they will have dreams and visions of God, his righteousness, holiness, judgement,mercy and forgivenss. Please pray as the Holy Spirit leads and agree with me that God will draw them and that true believers will cross their paths and minister the Word of God to them. Some plant, some water, but it is the Lord that gives the increase, I pray He will draw my grandson unto himself and deliver him from these tormenting unclean spirits.
Thank you

Rachele

IMINXTC
Oct 21st 2008, 02:25 AM
Very sorry to hear this about your grandson! Now praying that the Lord would intervene into his young, obviously troubled life, and that a new door would be opened to him for the Gospel and the love of God.

Praying for overwhelming witness on his behalf! Praying for miracles on his behalf!

Don't know if it helps, but I attempted suicide at age 16, in the exact same fashion as your grandson. Now praying!

CoffeeCat
Oct 21st 2008, 02:32 AM
Rachele, praying for your grandson and your family!

livingwaters
Oct 21st 2008, 02:39 AM
THE DEVIL IS A LAIR!!!!!!!! He cannot have our children...We bind and cast out the evil spirits effecting this family in Jesus' name. We ask the Lord to keep all evil spirits away from ourselves and our children and grandchildren. Evil has to flee at the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord. We ask the Lord to always put HIS hedge of protection around them...We ask the Lord to send down HIS angels so that they may take charge of our lives and that of our children. And, we plead the precious Blood of Jesus, our Lord and Savior over us and each one of our children, their spouses, and our grandchildren!!!!Yes, Lord, we pray that you send to them the right Christian that they will listen to so that they can hurry and make Jesus their Lord and Savior!!!! And to God be the glory. Amen.. We pray all these things in Jesus' name...Amen.:pray::pray:

Lord, we pray, YOU go into that hospital room and show this young man, YOUR son, who YOU are!!! HE truly needs to know. Thank you Lord for YOUR love, mercy, and compassion for us.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 21st 2008, 11:49 AM
Merciful Father we come to you lifting up each member of this precious family who is lost and bound in your sight, Lord we ask for a mighty moving of the Spirit that each one will see and feel that need to repent and be saved,help them Lord God to see the condition of their lost soul and where they would spend eternity without your grace, Lord help these children to care about their lost soul, to care about where they would spend eternity,Lord we know that satan has a hook in many of the children today and these hooks are alcohol and drugs and he leads these children around by the nose with these hooks, Lord bring salvation and deliverance from all bondages in this family, may each one lost and undone in your sight come to the very foot of the cross and be saved in Christ' Mighty name we do earnestly and humbly pray

And Father we ask for forgiveness, healing , peace and unity for this family, may your perfect and gracious will be done in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Frances
Oct 21st 2008, 05:11 PM
:pray: .................................................

karenoka27
Oct 21st 2008, 05:28 PM
Father, we come boldly before the Throne of Grace in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ and bring Rachele's grandson before You. There seems to be so much hurt and pain and confusion in this young man. Father You alone are the Great Healer. You can heal pains where no one else can reach. This boy is still alive according to Your will. Please give him rest in his body. May he find Your Son Jesus through all of this.
Father be with Rachele's daughter. Begin the healing between them. Lord I believe You can bring this relationship to a place neither of them thought possible.
And Father, be with Rachele. Keep her strong and filled with hope and trust in You. Give her peace and rest in her heart just in knowing that You hear our requests and You are working in the midst of these difficulties.
In Your Son Jesus' Name, Amen

Beholding_the_Lamb
Oct 21st 2008, 07:10 PM
Thank you all so much for your prayers and faith and using your authority that we have been given by, in and through the Precious Name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

I haven't heard any news as yet, but I have that awesome peace which passes all understanding and than the Comforter and Jesus and our Heavenly Father for all of it. I am "Beholding The Lamb" at work, so full of grace and splendor.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers and will find it an honor to stand with you as you call upon the Lord with your needs.
May you all be blessed today with every spiritual blessing, in Jesus Christ.

Rachele

tt1106
Oct 21st 2008, 07:18 PM
Lord, We humbly pray for the life of this young man. Lord, Lord speak into his life into a mighty way. I aks that your mighty spirit descend on him and reveal that the world is about being numb. Only you have the ability to bring us to life. That the world's pleasures are fleeting and false. Only you can deliver true joy and satisfaction. And only in you can we find peace, hope and comfort. Lord God, We pray in the name of your son, your son who wept blood for your children. Your son who endures beyond boundary and time. Your son who is the only permanent thing we have to cling to. Lord we pray this in his name. Bless this young man Lord and Bless his family.
I pray all these things in your Holy, Righteous name.
Amen.

moonglow
Oct 21st 2008, 07:20 PM
I will be sure to keep him and his brother and mother in my prayers and you too!

God bless

IMINXTC
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:09 AM
We will keep on praying with great expectations for your grandson and for the family.

wiseteacher
Oct 22nd 2008, 10:31 AM
I am praying for you, your daughter, and your grandsons.:pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 11:05 AM
Amen sister Rachele

The Lord is truly our only comfort, hope and peace

Yes He is,no matter how big the problem is..He is the only answer

amen!!!

God bless you sis and continuing in prayer

In His Service:bible:
Evang.dare

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:38 PM
Very sad times.. Please Jesus watch over this family..and please keep a eye on the mother and her two sons.. Please Jesus keep a eye on them all.. keep them safe..and reunite them in their hearts..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

gpmosely
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:41 PM
may the lord be with you and your grandson and your family.

Ashley274
Oct 23rd 2008, 06:04 AM
Sounds like the Lord has been watching out for this child and we are all praying for him and your whle family :pray: