PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT demons

belville
Oct 21st 2008, 04:32 AM
many people dont realize that demons are out thetre every where possesing people still today
and i need prayer because i need yyou to pray tat the demons i positive there is will leave my house and go away pray they will be gone in the name of Jesus so i can sleep peacefully not :pray:in fear

IMINXTC
Oct 21st 2008, 06:34 AM
Praying for deliverance for you, Belville, and that our Lord, through His "by-far-greater" Holy Spirit would grant you peace and rest. We will continue to remember you in prayer, until you speak of resolution in this matter.

Redneck Charger
Oct 21st 2008, 09:57 AM
Please Jesus, help Belville get the rest he needs without any fear.. Please Jesus..:pray:

David161099
Oct 21st 2008, 12:02 PM
Belville, I believe you.

I have encountered things like that in the past. Without fail what works for me everytime is the 'Lords' Prayer as directed by Jesus.

Matthew 6:913 (KJV)
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

leebee
Oct 21st 2008, 03:20 PM
Belville, I believe you.

I have encountered things like that in the past. Without fail what works for me everytime is the 'Lords' Prayer as directed by Jesus.

Matthew 6:913 (KJV)
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Hear, hear---Most definately this is the way to resolve all problems with demons.This has worked for me several times in the past. I don't have problems as much any more, I tend to think that they can sense my method of defence.:pray: Keep prayin' friend, that is the answer and the Lord's Prayer is a very good one to use. May God be with you.

propheticdreams
Oct 21st 2008, 06:54 PM
*hugs* I can understand. Most of the times I just pray in tongues or talk to God. They want you to fear.

belville
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:57 AM
thanks guys
you are helpful

Dani H
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:13 AM
I believe you, too. Praying for you to be at peace. Because God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of power and love and of a sound mind.

Fill your mind with God's Word and read your Bible before bedtime. And if fear keeps you awake, read it some more. And pray. And, play worship music (radio, CD player, computer, whatever is in your bedroom). Helps keep the air clean ... so to speak. :)

belville
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:45 AM
i sincerly thank you all

Colo25
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:50 AM
I am lifting you up in prayer before the Lord right now Belville!:pray:
Keep your head up and Jesus in your heart!
ysic,
Colo

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:12 PM
I dont think you are crazy , I have felt demons in my house because I have a son that lives here with me who is lost and undone as it is of this day, and I have actually gotten oil that I have asked the Lord to bless and anoint above the doors commanding those demons to leave my home and never return again in the Mighty name of Jesus

Its been awhile since I have had to do this, but when I did do it, I could feel the Spirit of God all over me as I did it..

There is power in the Mighty name of Jesus

POWER!

AMEN AMEN

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Eph.6

And if I could encourage you to read the 6th chapter of Ephesians would help u to better understand and encourage you as well

God bless you brother and I have lifted you up in prayer as well

Evang.dare:bible:

RevivedGirl0216
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:09 PM
many people dont realize that demons are out thetre every where possesing people still today
and i need prayer because i need yyou to pray tat the demons i positive there is will leave my house and go away pray they will be gone in the name of Jesus so i can sleep peacefully not :pray:in fear

Hi Belville, i too encountered these problems as a baby Christian, i know exactly how you feel....the enemy has to obey the Name of Jesus...ask The Lord what it is that you should do exactly regarding this issue.

What worked for me was getting closer to Him, also moving from my old home, and knowing who i was and Whose i was. they are no bigger than Him. I don't know what exactly He has planned for you...but He sure is bigger than that...

It was so much that I even memorized Psalms 91 from reading it so much...But it helped ;)

This one's good too....
Proverbs 3: 24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Lord, please give Bel sweet sleep, release your angels over to his house and bless his home, kick those demons out of there in the name of Jesus. He deserves to have peace and guide as what it is that he needs to do. in Jesus' Precious name...amen

belville
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:20 AM
Thank you i have been able to go to sleep easier:)
thanks guys

belville
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:22 AM
has any one heard of the book ----Breaking the bondage----
it is a book that is dedicated to this subject i might get i t
has anyone heard of it?:confused

Dani H
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:31 PM

If it's the book I'm thinking about (The Bondage Breaker), I would advise caution. It's easy to blame a demon for something that our flesh is responsible for. I'd suggest you stick to the Bible and your direct relationship with God through prayer as your source for defeating the enemy. :)

Emily
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:50 PM
This verse has helped me tremendously when I have felt the presence of evil and am trying to sleep:

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

And of course this verse ...
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Another thought to comfort you:
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:

“ For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Also, remember that no harm can come to you from the devil or any demon without the express permission of the LORD our God. So, do not fear. :) God is with you.

jesuslover1968
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:51 PM

Yes, I have read the book. I think the above poster is correct and you should probably steer clear of such things. Many of today's deliverance ministries aren't biblical, nor godly for that matter. Much of the stuff they do is not based on what we are told to do in the Bible. For instance, nowhere are we told to confront demons. We have our weapons of warfare and Paul lays out what they are and what they do. That's all we need. Jesus fights our battles for us...praying for you in your troubled time. I know exactly how it is. Those demons get crazy when we won't stop loving Jesus, it seems.

belville
Oct 24th 2008, 04:08 AM
thanx guy and gals now i wont buy that book since its bad:):)

IMINXTC
Oct 24th 2008, 04:29 AM
Will be keeping you in prayer Belville, until you say there is complete resolution in this matter, and more importantly that you come to know in a very personal way, the authority over demons that you have through our Lord's Holy Spirit and through His Divine protection.

I have been through this with demons (as a youngster) and have even seen manifestations.

By far the greatest thing you could ever read as far as your Lord's protection for you from demonic presences is Psalm 91.

And if you ever need elaboration on this wonderful treatise, don't hesitate to send me a message.... because Psalm 91 is my mainstay!

Me...loose sleep over demons? Ha Ha Ha:) Will be praying for you!

RZ06
Oct 25th 2008, 06:19 AM
I read your post the other day and I happened to read about this tonight, in my Psych book (for my class).

It listed even about others feeling they were being opressed by demons, etc. Sleep paralysis causes hallucinations as you are still in REM sleep while waking up.

But, if you still feel it is demons (how do we really know, as science wants to explain everything and some things can be from evil)...many prayers for you for your protection (I even pray at night for my family & I's protection).

(just wanted to share...as I know it would make me feel better if there was a scientific explanation)

walked
Oct 27th 2008, 04:26 AM
I will be praing for you and with you friend, That God will give you a clear understanding of who you are, the position and authority He has put you in when He gave you to His Son Jesus Christ.

Ignore, dismiss or order to leave any spirit that rears its head near you, Christ Jesus gives you that authority.

Jesus said He has revealed all things to us.
The book of the bible, that is the record left to us of what Jesus has revealed to man, every/any problem in our lives can be fixxed or corrected by His teaching found in it. (read it!)

Beloved by God
Oct 28th 2008, 02:04 AM
Prayer in Jesus' name, and telling the demons outloud to leave in Jesus name is all you need to do. You can also pray this prayer.

Because of the blood of Jesus Christ, satan has no more power over me, or my family and no place in us. I renounce him and his hosts completely and declare them to be my enemies. In the name of Jesus, I exercise my authority and expel all evil spirits out of my body and my house. I sever you spirits of satan, and your power. By the power of the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I remove your right to afflict me.

In the authority of Jesus Christ, I bind all evil spirits present together. I COMMAND YOU TO GO TO THE PIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I command them to leave me now, according to the word of God and in the name of Jesus.

I also ask you, Heavenly Father, to shut any doorways of demonic access which have been opened into my life, by any sins, at any time, in any way – and I ask you to seal those doorways forever by the blood of the Lamb, shed on the cross of Calvary. I thank you for doing this in Jesus’ mighty name.

Dani H
Oct 28th 2008, 03:24 AM
Put on the Lord Jesus Christ. Abide in Him. He is sufficient.

Sleep at peace.

:hug:

hiswordisfinal
Oct 28th 2008, 05:03 PM
I pray in Jesus name that the guidance you need will be given to you, and that whatever it is that's disturbing you will be cast away for good!.Lord please Bless the people that have given Godly advice and have been so quick to pray,Lord i lift up your mighty name in faith and humilty!:pray: