PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Family

wiseteacher
Oct 21st 2008, 10:43 AM
My family has been going through some really hard times. God knows all the problems, the illnesses, etc. Please pray for us that God will give us the strength to endure these troubling times. Please say a special prayer for my grandchildren who are also facing some very difficult situations.:pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 21st 2008, 10:47 AM
Joining you in prayer for your family, for deliverance from illnesses and solutions to difficult problems, and particularly for the grandchildren. Praying for their spiritual and temporal needs.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 21st 2008, 11:37 AM
Father God we come to you lifting up this precious family and each need asking Lord God that if there be any lost and undone in your sight that you would begin to stir their hearts ,help them to see and feel that need to repent and be saved,bring each one lost and undone to the full and everlasting knowledge of your saving and sustaining grace, and Lord we ask for a healing touch on those who are afflicted in body, Lord that you O God would have mercy and give them a healing touch today , that you O God would restore good sound health back to them once again and Father we lift these precious grandchildren up, if there be any of them lost and bound we ask for salvation and deliverance, not only deliverance from sin but deliverance from worldly things that might have them bound , bring forgiveness and healing, unity and peace to this precious family ,may your perfect and gracious will be done in each heart and in each life in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Frances
Oct 21st 2008, 05:13 PM
:pray:............................................ .......

karenoka27
Oct 21st 2008, 05:23 PM
Father, These are difficult times, and we are so thankful that we can come to You to see us through. I lift up wiseteacher before You and her family. May they see You in the midst of these trials. May they rest in You as You work all these things out in Your timing. And may they give You all the glory for all You will do.
In Jesus Name, amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:40 PM
praying..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Ashley274
Oct 23rd 2008, 06:07 AM
Praying for you and your whole family :pray::pray:

livingwaters
Oct 24th 2008, 03:24 AM
Psalm 4:1 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Psalm+4:1&version=47)
[ Answer Me When I Call ] To the [Psalm 61, title; Hab 3:19 ] choirmaster: with [Isa 54:17; Jer 23:6 ] stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Answer me when I call, O God of my [ Job 36:16] righteousness!You have given me relief when I was in distress.Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

James 5:16 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=James+5:16&version=47)
Therefore, [Acts 19:18 ] confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, [Heb 12:13 ] that you may be healed. [Gen 18:23-32; 20:17; Num 11:2; 1 Kgs 13:6; 17:22; 2 Kgs 4:33; 19:15-20; 20:2-5; Job 42:8; Prov 15:29] The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. [Or The effective prayer of a righteous person has great power]

Father, we pray that you please answer these prayers, in Jesus' name we pray.:pray::pray::pray: