PDA

View Full Version : Please Help I ask for prayer for my mother-Who is a pagan

leebee
Oct 21st 2008, 03:32 PM
My mother's name is Lynn. I love her but we don't speak too much because she is extremely liberal and I'm pretty sure she hates God.:help: She made up her own religion and her own god and thats what she lives by. I've tryed to talk to her with failed success. Its sad, but I have to have faith in our Lord that he will take care of this. I think as many praying for her as posible would surely help. I so much appreciate any prayer. Thank you. Thank you Jesus. God bless.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:34 PM
Bless your heart sis, I know how hard that must be to know your very own mother feels this way...mymy

Merciful and Gracious Father we come to your blessed throne of grace in one accord on behalf of this precious lost soul who has placed her faith in everything but the blood of your Son, Lord we ask for a great moving on the heart and life of this mother, Lord that you O God would reign conviction down upon her heart, that she O God would see and feel that need to repent and be saved before it is eternally to late, bring her to the full and everlasting knowledge of your saving and sustaining grace n Christ' Mighty name we do humbly and earnestly pray amen and amen

God bless you sis and just keep praying for her faithfully

Evang.dare:bible:

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:26 PM
Please Jesus, Please help Lynn see the real you.. Show her there are NO other Gods then you.. Please Jesus..:pray:

David161099
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:53 PM
I love her but we don't speak too much because she is extremely liberal and I'm pretty sure she hates God.

I pray that Leebee can be the 'light of the world' around her Mother which will then show Lynn that her made-up path is false!

karenoka27
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:13 PM
Father, we know that You alone are the One True God. It is so sad to see others reject this truth. Lord I bring Lynne, before You. Open her heart and her eyes, that she might see the error of her ways.
Lord I ask that leebee be a quiet testimony around her mother. I know how it is with going through the same with my own mother. Lord may Lynne see that something is different about her daughter, and we know that it will be Chirst in her that she sees. May Lynne be draw to that and giving Leebee an opportunity to then tell her what is different about her.
Father we Thank You for it is not You will that any should perish. Please save Lynne from eternal damnation.
In Jesus Name, amen

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 10:56 AM
Continuing in prayer for your mother's salvation.

God bless you sis

Evang.dare

Frances
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:48 PM
:pray:.....................................

leebee
Oct 23rd 2008, 07:38 PM
Bless you all for your prayers. I so appreciate them.:)

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 11:49 PM
Bless your heart sis you are most welcome and I know the rest feel the same

Evang.dare

jsph110
Oct 24th 2008, 01:21 AM
standing in agreement with you in prayer that The Father will answer this prayer as a honor to His servant. God you promised that whatever we ask in your son's name shall be ours. we ask for this soul to be won for you in Jesus' name; ty Jesus.