PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity

Rebelnote
Oct 21st 2008, 11:24 PM
Hello. I have both a praise and prayer request. A church in West Chester Ohio is strongly considering considering me as a candidate as a music director. The position is only part-time, but they are offering to help me find another job before I relocate to Ohio (I'm currently in Arizona, wow!!) lol
They are flying me out on Nov. 6 for a final interview process, as well as a chance to work with their praise team, and choirs.
Your prayers would be appreciated. I really felt good about this job when I applied, and this is the first church that is bringing me in for an interview process, so I'm hoping it will go well!
Thanks again for all your prayers.
Matt Edey.

Ashley274
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:35 AM
I will pray with you Rebel :pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:26 AM
Both praying and giving thanks, Rebel!

Colo25
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:53 AM
Praying and rejoicing with you!!:pray: and:pp
ysic,
Colo

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:40 PM
May the Lord's favor be upon you brother in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:24 PM
Please Jesus help Rebelnote with this part time job.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:49 PM
:pray: that both the Lord, you and the selection committee will be of one mind (either for or against) regarding the 'rightnness' of this position for you while you are there.

Jamesmason1984
Oct 26th 2008, 12:42 AM
I'm Prayin For you, My Brother:pray:

livingwaters
Oct 26th 2008, 01:25 AM
:pray::pray:ing for you...May the Lord give you the desires of your heart!!!! Amen:)

karenoka27
Oct 27th 2008, 12:51 AM
Father, we bring Matt before You with this opportunity to be a music director for Your glory. Lord be with him at this interview, and if this is where You are calling him too, then let it be clear both to him and to those who are interviewing. If it is Your will, I pray that there is an immediate connection with the people in the choir and the praise team. Thank You.
In Jesus Name, amen