PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Need Prayer

gpmosely
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:31 AM
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. I cannot go into many details but I feel I am in the middle of a spiritual battle. Eph 6:12 comes to mind.

I'm asking for any and all people to please pray for me. I will be going to Michigan on Nov 1 and I really really need prayer cover. I know the Lord will help me out as much as possible. I also know that there is strength in numbers.

I thought when I first got involved with this, it was only with one or two people. Instead I am feeling in my spirit that it may be a whole city- as awkward as it sounds. But I am unsure of what to do etc once I get up there.

I first encountered this through very much of spiritual means and by the hand of God have come back safely. Please pray for me and the town of Suttons Bay.

I will be gone Nov 1 - Nov 4. I need as much prayer cover as I can get and later I will tell you all about what is going on. But right now, please pray for the situation and that God's will will be done.

Thank you.

IMINXTC
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:35 AM
Now praying for your journey gp, and may the Lord go with you into battle.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 11:19 AM
Go in peace sister, the battle is the Lord's

And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle [is] the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands

lifting you in prayer
God bless
Evang.dare

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:36 PM
praying for you...:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Ashley274
Oct 23rd 2008, 06:12 AM
praying for you :pray::pray:

livingwaters
Oct 24th 2008, 03:21 AM
:pray::pray:ing, praying for the Word of God to make manifest on your journey. May HIS mighty arm stretch forth and cover you in your works for HIM.

Frances
Oct 25th 2008, 03:43 PM
:pray: that the Lord will Strengthen and protect you and your family as you are engaged in His Sevice. . .