PDA

View Full Version : My daughter

Colo25
Oct 22nd 2008, 04:17 AM
Oh BOY! My daughter is in labor, her contractions are every 5 to 6 minutes and she is going to the hospital right now! (Im leaving right after this prayer post)
If I could have your prayers for her, and prayers for her husband, that he may stay strong while she is going through this, and that my Daughter would have a quick uncomplicated delivery, and prayers that my grandson will have no problems during the birth, or after...and pray for me please , Im a nervous Wreck!
Ill keep you posted!
ysic,
Colo

IMINXTC
Oct 22nd 2008, 04:43 AM
Got you in prayer right now Colo, and will watch thru the evening!

CoffeeCat
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:20 AM
Praying for you all! :hug: :pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 12:58 PM
Bless your hearts sister

Praise the Lord what wonderful news!

There is nothing like being a grandparent

I love it..

Merciful Father we come to you lifting up our precious sister and her family asking Lord God that you would help them not to be anxious in any way but just enjoy this blessing from you, Lord we ask for a safe and uneventful delivery with no complications to mother or precious baby,may he be born healthy and strong and all do well during delivery and after in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:29 PM
Jesus, Please keep a watchful eye over Colo and her family.. While her daughter has this wonderful baby boy.. Please keep this wee infant safe.. Please Jesus take care of this family..:pray:

Frances
Oct 22nd 2008, 05:54 PM
:pray:....................................

karenoka27
Oct 23rd 2008, 01:49 AM
Just seeing this now! Can't wait to hear from you.
Praying that everything is well.